ADVERTISEMENT

Trump declassifies Susan Rice memo to herself, libs predictably fall into his trap

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
The memo, that Rice wrote to herself, repeatedly claims that the obama administration did everything "by the book". And that's what lefty Twitter is running with:

These morons fall for it every...single...time.

Spoiler alert: Trump already has the documents ready to go that prove they did NOT go 'by the book'. He lets the libs run with that for a few days, then drops the hammer on them.

Again.

But honestly, he doesn't have to. We already know that 'by the book' is a lie. In fact, comey openly BRAGGED about the fact that he was NOT doing things 'by the book':

Of course, here's the common sense take:

The memo, that Rice wrote to herself, repeatedly claims that the obama administration did everything "by the book". And that's what lefty Twitter is running with:

These morons fall for it every...single...time.

Spoiler alert: Trump already has the documents ready to go that prove they did NOT go 'by the book'. He lets the libs run with that for a few days, then drops the hammer on them.

Again.

But honestly, he doesn't have to. We already know that 'by the book' is a lie. In fact, comey openly BRAGGED about the fact that he was NOT doing things 'by the book':

Of course, here's the common sense take:

They are like clockwork with their BS opinions.

Susan Rice: 5 Sunday shows to push that video bulls**t. She's a complete liar, by the book.
Oh well... I can see ads now if the Demented One picks her for VP...the clips of her on those shows would be awesome.
I wonder if she’s undergone laser treatment for her 5 o’clock shadow...you know every picture of her by the Trump campaign will show that, right? :D

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Oh well... I can see ads now if the Demented One picks her for VP...the clips of her on those shows would be awesome.
I wonder if she’s undergone laser treatment for her 5 o’clock shadow...you know every picture of her by the Trump campaign will show that, right? :D
Those clips of her on those Sunday shows pedding those lies would be an awesome Trump campaign ad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT