ADVERTISEMENT

'Treasonous' enemies within: 3-star general pushes Trump to use emergency powers

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Calls on president to 'honor your oath of office' to defeat Deep-State coup
And I think he should do just that.
https://www.wnd.com/2020/12/treason...ar-general-pushes-trump-use-emergency-powers/
"When you coordinate six to ten states, using cyber warfare, to change the outcome of the election in favor of whoever you want, these are treasonous acts," McInerney said.
"These are not just fraudulent acts, they are treasonous acts, because it means changing the government," the general said. "And then when you add Russia, China and Iran, foreigners into it, you complicate it and make it even more treasonous. So, cyber warfare, and the Dominion Voting Systems, which we're talking about in Georgia, Michigan and several other states, Pennsylvania as well, using Hammer and Scorecard [ballot manipulation software attacks]. Plus, has anyone seen the Justice Department or FBI in any of this? That is very worrisome."

Calls on president to 'honor your oath of office' to defeat Deep-State coup
And I think he should do just that.
https://www.wnd.com/2020/12/treason...ar-general-pushes-trump-use-emergency-powers/
"When you coordinate six to ten states, using cyber warfare, to change the outcome of the election in favor of whoever you want, these are treasonous acts," McInerney said.
"These are not just fraudulent acts, they are treasonous acts, because it means changing the government," the general said. "And then when you add Russia, China and Iran, foreigners into it, you complicate it and make it even more treasonous. So, cyber warfare, and the Dominion Voting Systems, which we're talking about in Georgia, Michigan and several other states, Pennsylvania as well, using Hammer and Scorecard [ballot manipulation software attacks]. Plus, has anyone seen the Justice Department or FBI in any of this? That is very worrisome."

@nail1988 @Sunburnt Indian
Or anyone else, what was the order he passed early in 2018 regarding foreign election interference that basically set him up for the ability to use emergency powers? I forget

Again a post from one NOT in the know.
Do you know what I’m referencing the right, do you have a link to it or anything. Would that give him justification to do what we’re talking about in this thread?

Do ur hw kid! They haven’t received the info the trump team has. So that’s why they stated that.
Got it chief...glad you’re on the case!

2hao7l.jpg

No case to be on. Im not on the trump atty teams. I’m just informed. U should try it sometime. U will look like less of a uneducated pussy.
*Hey, I can’t help being a pussy...it’s the way I was made. Plus I’m declawed damnit....it’s sucks...*
(Remember, you’re talking to Hoax...sadgator knows it’s hard to follow, but you’ll get it..)
cat-wink.jpg

*Hey, I can’t help being a pussy...it’s the way I was made. Plus I’m declawed damnit....it’s sucks...*
(Remember, you’re talking to Hoax...sadgator knows it’s hard to follow, but you’ll get it..)
cat-wink.jpg
At least u know ur a pussy. It’s no hoax ur a pussy and it’s also not hard to follow. Many are aware of u. Lol

Reactions: kjfreeze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT