ADVERTISEMENT

Top Athletic Programs in the Country

The NCAA’s “amateurism” argument took a hit on Thursday when the USA Today released data showing nine-figure revenue amounts for several SEC schools and Florida quarterback Luke Del Rio has taken notice.

Del Rio running his mouth yet again: https://www.seccountry.com/florida/325577

Luke Del Rio -- "141 Million eh? (UF's Sports Program Revenue) Seems like enough to spread the wealth a little more." (wassamatter, daddy not giving you a big enough allowance already?)

Hey Luke, going by what I've seen from you over the last 2-3 years, you're already being vastly over-paid. Perhaps you're not aware of the total amount that's already paid out to keep someone like you on the dole, (spoiled white-boy welfare). :eek:

If you don't like how it's done at UF, then go home, educate yourself, train and develop yourself all at your own expense, and then in 3-4 years you can apply to some NFL team and see if they hire your dumb-azz.... (only daddy would, and then only maybe) :rolleyes:

If a university has to pay out to a student/athlete, then maybe they should get a reimbursement from them if they ever actually sign a pro contract for millions. How about 10% for the life of their pro contracts, including all bonuses and endorsements? Seems little enough, considering how few of them will ever get a pro contract. After all, the Univ. still has to pay for all of the supporting team/staff that aids those few to their million dollar gravy train contracts.... o_O

Now look at the picture from the article,,, (the ball and hand position), and you might get an idea about where all of those floating ducks are coming from...
~ imo, the ball should be up by his ear, with the ball facing 180* downfield ~

[QUOTE="instaGATOR, post: 1050153, member: 10875]

Now look at the picture from the article,,, (the ball and hand position), and you might get an idea about where all of those floating ducks are coming from...
~ imo, the ball should be up by his ear, with the ball facing 180* downfield ~[/QUOTE]

68cc1_Florida-Tim-Tebow-Derick-Hingle_original.jpg

Indeed.

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

More quality posting from the Furher of quality posting.

More quality posting from the Furher of quality posting.

I'll be sure interested to see how long you can keep this up?

[QUOTE="instaGATOR, post: 1050153, member: 10875]

~ imo, the ball should be up by his ear, with the ball facing 180* downfield ~

68cc1_Florida-Tim-Tebow-Derick-Hingle_original.jpg

Indeed.[/QUOTE]

you agreed with him and got a negative poem, it's a lost cause...

and this pic is only from the Sugar Bowl record of about 400 yards passing and 500 yards all purpose and like 7 TD's... in his last college game

about the last time a team that is favored in the Sugar Bowl one, somehow about every year the underdog wins the Sugar Bowl and the craziest things happen in that bowl game more than any other somehow...

I'll be sure interested to see how long you can keep this up?

you agreed with him and got a negative poem, it's a lost cause...
[/QUOTE]

Clueless as always...

insta would hate me taking all the women he's stalking in the local publix or Ryans buffet lines

Please try to be a bit more creative.

No need, you're always strung-out on one of my lines.

'End of the road criminole' has me on ignore, so that he can post to the thread and still remain just as clueless as he was when I wasn't on ignore.
facebook-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

insta would hate me taking all the women he's stalking in the local publix or Ryans buffet lines

I was never a ho-hopper, while that's all you'll ever be, so our paths are never likely to pass, much less cross...

I don't put any effort in, they walk right into the web all alone on their own accord... That's what looks will do for you attracting like shallow creatures of the world, like bees to pollen... They are predictable and hilariously selfish/shallow

And they fine the perfect matching soul-mate in you,,, very understandable for that to happen... :cool:

that's only what the really good ones look like, the ones that go for my type... not guys like you, your type settles and puts up with ugliness to have someone and all your grossness and flatulent ways...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT