ADVERTISEMENT

Too much name calling going on AND post links when possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, but there are many other verses which you seem to ignore.

And how do you know it is Jesus saying this? This is some unknown person who claims the Apostle John heard Jesus say this. So third hand. Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. But there are many parts of the Gospel of John that are inconsistent with the other Gospels.

Why do you ignore what God told Mohammed? Or Joseph Smith?
It is in the Holy Bible. Muhammad or Joseph Smith is not mentioned in the Holy Bible.

Are the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke or John EXACTLY the same?

So which disciple added to or took away from the word of God?

Are the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke or John EXACTLY the same?

So which disciple added to or took away from the word of God?
Luke wasn't with the other disciples, Sir. Each book is spreading the Gospel with different ways to communicate the Word while reaching as many people as possible to understand the simple Truth of Jesus Christ.

Then you don't have a good understanding of the religion you claim

Christian theologians freely admit the books of the new testament are at times conflicting

So who's version of the word is correct?

Its only common lay people that have to make ridiculous statements like yours to cover for their lack of understanding

Then you don't have a good understanding of the religion you claim

Christian theologians freely admit the books of the new testament are at times conflicting

So who's version of the word is correct?

Its only common lay people that have to make ridiculous statements like yours to cover for their lack of understanding
Nothing Jesus said is confusing, it is simple. That's why the High Priests and Scribes were so angered by Jesus, for chastising them for adding to the Word.

Still going to try and not answer the question? LOL

If what you said about the word is true...why aren't the books EXACTLY the same?

If you understood that the books were written at different times in the life of the early church you would then be at least on the road to the truth

Again, its not something debated amongst actually learned educated theologians

For others who use religion as a cudgel for political control then silly man made statements about their religious beliefs are used to justify their political goals

Still going to try and not answer the question? LOL

If what you said about the word is true...why aren't the books EXACTLY the same?

If you understood that the books were written at different times in the life of the early church you would then be at least on the road to the truth

Again, its not something debated amongst actually learned educated theologians

For others who use religion as a cudgel for political control then silly man made statements about their religious beliefs are used to justify their political goals
They are different interpretations from different points of view. Yes, they basically translate the same message.

LOL. That’s a crock but I’m sure you believe it. He specifically condemned LF.

And despite what you Truthers think, he is a Christian. But since our country is not a theocracy, he believes all religions should be respected as is in our constitution.
Prove it. Show me some other Christian's with muzzie names. He is 100% muslim. I refuse to capitalize that...I have ZERO respect for their religion.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
You haven't provided any "proof" of anything resembling logic...
You just believe that all US funding of Palestinians goes to Hamas.

And that somehow the majority of that has come from democrats than anybody else in the world.

Not only has that funding come from democrat & republican lawmakers & administrations but Palestine receives most of its aid from Arab countries and Europe

But facts be damned...you NEED to believe otherwise

Whatever...I find Jews who support anti-Semites despicable
They are our ENEMY. Why do lefties HATE Israel, yet love the terrorist state? Oh...I know...lefties ALWAYS support America's enemies...have for multiple decades

Prove it. Show me some other Christian's with muzzie names. He is 100% muslim. I refuse to capitalize that...I have ZERO respect for their religion.
I don’t have to prove it. Prove he’s not. You made the claim.

And LOL at basing it on his name. You are really ignorant about religion, aren’t you. There are plenty of Arab Christians. All throughout the Middle East in fact. Plenty of Kenyan Christians.

How was your vacation?

The fact that the translations are accurate is all that matters. God uses sinners and severely flawed people to deliver his Word throughout history.
As Well as many who bastardize Jesus’ word.

Last edited:
They are not Holy Churches of God if they add to the Word or take away from it.
Then neither is the Bible since it’s been added to and subtracted over the years. You don’t worship God, you worship a book. One that you are clearly ignorant about it’s history.

He has multiple times by denouncing Christians. He boasted about Christianity not being the majority faith in America, he would not even stand against Islamic terrorist groups, instead, he bashed Christians over the crusades. He lit the rainbow colors on the WH and promoted same-sex marriage after claiming he recognized marriage between a man and a woman.
Oh, so you lied about him denouncing Jesus. I thought so.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Then neither is the Bible since it’s been added to and subtracted over the years. You don’t worship God, you worship a book. One that you are clearly ignorant about it’s history.
What degree in divinity do you possess, Einstein?

Being self-taught is like defending yourself in a court of law, you had a fool for a student.
Based on your posts, you should ask for a refund. You are very ignorant of the historicity of the Bible. No worries, most are.

I get my info from impartial accredited biblical scholars

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I know some of you feel that Ray is a troll, but I think it's more accurate to say that he is a polemicist with a harsh rhetorical style. A troll doesn't usually have a political agenda beyond provoking people.

In my opinion, most of the non-Trumpers/non-arch conservatives on this board try to be gentle because most of this board is far-right and reactionary and anything beyond polite spoon-feeding is regarded as an affront.

Ray is admittedly pretty aggressive and verbose, but I think he does make some legit points and helps to expose some of the posters to viewpoints that they clearly don't see often.

Ray is a hate-filled puppet with very little ability for original thought.

And yes, he is a troll. He is the very definition of a troll.

Human words. God speaks directly to me.
Uhh, that ain't God.
Colin Jost Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Ray is a hate-filled puppet with very little ability for original thought.

And yes, he is a troll. He is the very definition of a troll.

Uh oh looks like another one of the right wing "Christian" nationalist conservatives here is showing their easily triggered sensitivity 😎

Uh oh looks like another one of the right wing "Christian" nationalist conservatives here is showing their easily triggered sensitivity 😎
In their mind, a troll is anyone that doesn’t spew right wing talking points 100% of the time. It damages the bubble they so desire.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
I don’t have to prove it. Prove he’s not. You made the claim.

And LOL at basing it on his name. You are really ignorant about religion, aren’t you. There are plenty of Arab Christians. All throughout the Middle East in fact. Plenty of Kenyan Christians.

How was your vacation?
Obama? No...he is muslim...and that village in Kenya is STILL looking for their idiot

In what way am I triggered? LOL, it was a statement of fact and completely devoid of emotion.

When you spend the majority of time characterizing posters rather than discussing the topics its obvious how personal you take things. 100% not devoid of emotion.

And remember, I don't hate you. But you do hate people like me. Prayers sent.

bama practices "self-victimization" as a way of life....

I hate you? 🤣
You're a "good guy" but "bad" people who criticize cops "hate" you? :rolleyes:
Anyone who isn't a conservative "hates" America & you?

Save the prayers for yourself... 🤣

When you spend the majority of time characterizing posters rather than discussing the topics its obvious how personal you take things. 100% not devoid of emotion.

If you say so pal. IMO the topics are the people. People believe what they believe because of who and what they are and what they've experienced.

bama practices "self-victimization" as a way of life....

I hate you? 🤣
You're a "good guy" but "bad" people who criticize cops "hate" you? :rolleyes:
Anyone who isn't a conservative "hates" America & you?

Save the prayers for yourself... 🤣

Haha, I didn't say you hated me you dork. I said you hate people like me. You don't know me.

I've literally never said that anyone who isn't conservative hates America. LOL, how many fails can you stuff into one post?

I have enough prayers for the both of us.

If you say so pal. IMO the topics are the people. People believe what they believe because of who and what they are and what they've experienced.

And then there are things called "facts" that are objective and have nothing to do with who you are or what you've experienced.

It does not shock me that you don't recognize that

Haha, I didn't say you hated me you dork. I said you hate people like me. You don't know me.

And you don't know me but KNOW I hate people like you?

You are absurd at best

I've literally never said that anyone who isn't conservative hates America. LOL, how many fails can you stuff into one post?

Who cares if you literally said it?

You believe non-conservatives are lying about the 2020 election and their "wrongdoing"

What was it that you said about making claims about that election that you can't prove?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT