ADVERTISEMENT

Too much name calling going on AND post links when possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that you will never agree with logic, but as a Jew, I find your take despicable as well as incredibly uninformed.

You haven't provided any "proof" of anything resembling logic...
You just believe that all US funding of Palestinians goes to Hamas.

And that somehow the majority of that has come from democrats than anybody else in the world.

Not only has that funding come from democrat & republican lawmakers & administrations but Palestine receives most of its aid from Arab countries and Europe

But facts be damned...you NEED to believe otherwise

Whether you agree or not, the moderation has been more than fair - especially to you. And i don't believe for one second that anyone has noted anything to you, haha ...

Whatever...I find Jews who support anti-Semites despicable

LOL. That’s a crock but I’m sure you believe it. He specifically condemned LF.

And despite what you Truthers think, he is a Christian. But since our country is not a theocracy, he believes all religions should be respected as is in our constitution.
He is most definitely not a Christ follower as you claim. But, continue with the protocol and you will see him again with Muhammad and Gandhi in the river Styx.

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
He is most definitely not a Christ follower as you claim. But, continue with the protocol and you will see him again with Muhammad and Gandhi in the river Styx.

I think you got it wrong...Its THIS guy who isn't a Christian...

And Fox News & right wing evangelicals admitted to knowing it

There you go again, making claims you know nothing about. Such a hateful man. The worst kind ofChristian.

We get it. All Dems are going to hell, all Pubs achieve salvation. Such a phony.

Last edited:
There you go again, making claims you know nothing about. Such a hateful man. The worst kind ofChristian.

We get it. All Dems are going to hell, all Pubs achieve salvation. Such a phony.
Anyone that denies Christ will go to hell. Jesus warns of this. It is written.
Matthew 11:23
And you, Capernaum, will you be exalted to heaven? You will be brought down to Hades. For if the mighty works done in you had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

Matthew 8:11–12
I tell you, many will come from east and west and recline at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, while the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Luke 16:22
The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried,

Anyone that denies Christ will go to hell. Jesus warns of this. It is written.
Matthew 11:23
And you, Capernaum, will you be exalted to heaven? You will be brought down to Hades. For if the mighty works done in you had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day.

Matthew 8:11–12
I tell you, many will come from east and west and recline at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, while the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Luke 16:22
The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried,
I guess you say one of our Mods is going to hell then.

Funny how none of those quotes say what you think they say. Like I said, a fraud.

And show me where Obama denied Christ. Back up your claim, oh snake charmer.

I never said Trump was a Christian (he's at least Christian-friendly), but charlatan Obama has claimed to be one with his Chicago ties to the evil Trinity Church of hate led by Jeremiah Wright.
So since you love to render judgment, proclaim whether or not Trump will be thrown into the outer darkness. Lets See if you have it in you.

Apparently they are now justifying Trump associating with a known antisemite because Obama once took a picture with LF. I guess they feel slavery is also OK because some former presidents owned slaves.

Right is right. Wrong is wrong.
Sort of like Trump picture with Epstein?....

I guess you say one of our Mods is going to hell then.

Funny how none of those quotes say what you think they say. Like I said, a fraud.

And show me where Obama denied Christ. Back up your claim, oh snake charmer.
He denied Christ by promoting Islam. Yes, if you do not accept Christ you can not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. "No one gets to the Father unless they go through me." ~Jesus Christ

So since you love to render judgment, proclaim whether or not Trump will be thrown into the outer darkness. Lets See if you have it in you.
I don't have the authority to judge anyone but if Trump doesn't accept Christ as Lord/savior and ask for remission of sin, he too will be in the lake of fire.

He denied Christ by promoting Islam. Yes, if you do not accept Christ you can not enter the Kingdom of Heaven. "No one gets to the Father unless they go through me." ~Jesus Christ
Respecting peoples beliefs is his constitutional responsibility. You wouldn’t understand, because you are like this guy.

I don't have the authority to judge anyone but if Trump doesn't accept Christ as Lord/savior and ask for remission of sin, he too will be in the lake of fire.
Don’t hedge with “if”. You seem to believe you have the authority to judge Obama and everyone else. Why not Trump?

Then why do you stand with Israel?

Then why do "acknowledge" a religion that rejects Jesus?

If Jeremiah Wright stands with African countries and acknowledges a religion that doesn't accept Jesus as Christ & Savior its a problem according to you

But you don't see your position as a problem ... :rolleyes:

Yes, as Americans we have constitutional rights to any religion but that won't get you into heaven, only Jesus Christ can do that.
So you are basically saying that anyone that believes in or respect other religious are going to hell? Very interesting take for sure.

They have a right to worship any way they want (free will). But, they only get to heaven through Jesus Christ. What part of this do you not understand?
I understand that just because you believe that doesn’t make it true. My Church believes that if you don’t confess your sins to a priest, receive penance, and die with a mortal sin then you won’t get to heaven. Other religions have different beliefs.

Since God is the ultimate decider, it’s heresy for you to think your belief is the only one that counts.

I know some of you feel that Ray is a troll, but I think it's more accurate to say that he is a polemicist with a harsh rhetorical style. A troll doesn't usually have a political agenda beyond provoking people.

In my opinion, most of the non-Trumpers/non-arch conservatives on this board try to be gentle because most of this board is far-right and reactionary and anything beyond polite spoon-feeding is regarded as an affront.

Ray is admittedly pretty aggressive and verbose, but I think he does make some legit points and helps to expose some of the posters to viewpoints that they clearly don't see often.

Let’s talk about John 14:6.

When was it written
Who wrote it
Why dont the other gospels confirm this quote. It seems pretty important.
what about all of Jesus’ other dictates. Why do you solely focus on this one?

I understand that just because you believe that doesn’t make it true. My Church believes that if you don’t confess your sins to a priest, receive penance, and die with a mortal sin then you won’t get to heaven. Other religions have different beliefs.

Since God is the ultimate decider, it’s heresy for you to think your belief is the only one that counts.
You have that free will, Sir.

Let’s talk about John 14:6.

When was it written
Who wrote it
Why dont the other gospels confirm this quote. It seems pretty important.
what about all of Jesus’ other dictates. Why do you solely focus on this one?
Jesus spoke it. If you don't heed the Red Letters of the New Testament then you are not Christian. This is Jesus talking directly to you as if you were in conversation with him.

Jesus spoke it. If you don't heed the Red Letters of the New Testament then you are not Christian. This is Jesus talking directly to you as if you were in conversation with him.
Ah, but there are many other verses which you seem to ignore.

And how do you know it is Jesus saying this? This is some unknown person who claims the Apostle John heard Jesus say this. So third hand. Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. But there are many parts of the Gospel of John that are inconsistent with the other Gospels.

Why do you ignore what God told Mohammed? Or Joseph Smith?

If he has changed since he denounced Jesus Christ and his Church then he too can be in salvation. That will be between him and God.
Still waiting for you to show where he denounced Jesus Christ. Yet another claim you can’t back up.

Still waiting for you to show where he denounced Jesus Christ. Yet another claim you can’t back up.
He has multiple times by denouncing Christians. He boasted about Christianity not being the majority faith in America, he would not even stand against Islamic terrorist groups, instead, he bashed Christians over the crusades. He lit the rainbow colors on the WH and promoted same-sex marriage after claiming he recognized marriage between a man and a woman.

He has multiple times by denouncing Christians. He boasted about Christianity not being the majority faith in America, he would not even stand against Islamic terrorist groups, instead, he bashed Christians over the crusades. He lit the rainbow colors on the WH and promoted same-sex marriage after claiming he recognized marriage between a man and a woman.
This is hilarious. You know that there are Christian churches that support same-sex marriage, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT