ADVERTISEMENT

Too much name calling going on AND post links when possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full disclosure, I do not read every post in every thread and rely on the board to bring things to my attention if there is something that needs it. 3 posters brought the now locked thread to me - that is eye opening.

Are you personally offended by these thread titles? Unless the claims are made as personal attacks against posters on this board, I let them slide. Public figures are fair game here. And tbh, I don't like these thread titles either, but I am not going to micromanage unless there is a legit complaint or an individual poster is being impugned.

Everyone here gets equal treatment at least that is what I shoot for. The echo chamber reflects the majority on the board, although other perspectives are appreciated ...
This will be my last post on this matter, so take it for what it’s worth. At this point,I don’t really care. You are a good dude but what you’ve done is allow the biggest complainers to take over this Board.

My post was not about what offends me, none of it does. My point was about whether you want a forum where topics can be discussed from both sides. Now, because you’ve handcuffed Ray Graves and locked Kalims thread, my “God Bless Joe Biden“thread (which the majority of posters refuse to post in) is the only thread in the front page. Its not my job to point out all of the troll posts by Ghosts crew, you can easili see them for yourself, but because Ghost was offended by Kalim’s thread, it is now locked. The only thread I can see that you locked BTW.. Do you really need me to show you how every liberal poster is called a sock account of mine, or called stupid, or slow, or whatever troll name Ghost‘s crew comes up.

I’ve had several prior posters PM saying how hateful this Board is. Look at the responses to 1776’s, (an expert in this field)threads about Covid. ANYONE posting anything negative about Trump is immediately attacked by the mob. So dozens of liberal posters (or RINOs according to the mob) no longer post here. That Is why we have an echo chamber.

So if you wanted a 100% pro Trump, antiDem board, you got your wish. I’ve been on this board longer than anyone and it wasn’t this way before the posters who have been kicked off of other boards decided to invade. There’s hardly a Gator fan among them. I can’t be bothered with it any more. The Mob rules.

This will be my last post on this matter, so take it for what it’s worth. At this point,I don’t really care. You are a good dude but what you’ve done is allow the biggest complainers to take over this Board.

My post was not about what offends me, none of it does. My point was about whether you want a forum where topics can be discussed from both sides. Now, because you’ve handcuffed Ray Graves and locked Kalims thread, my “God Bless Joe Biden“thread (which the majority of posters refuse to post in) is the only thread in the front page. Its not my job to point out all of the troll posts by Ghosts crew, you can easili see them for yourself, but because Ghost was offended by Kalim’s thread, it is now locked. The only thread I can see that you locked BTW.. Do you really need me to show you how every liberal poster is called a sock account of mine, or called stupid, or slow, or whatever troll name Ghost‘s crew comes up.

I’ve had several prior posters PM saying how hateful this Board is. Look at the responses to 1776’s, (an expert in this field)threads about Covid. ANYONE posting anything negative about Trump is immediately attacked by the mob. So dozens of liberal posters (or RINOs according to the mob) no longer post here. That Is why we have an echo chamber.

So if you wanted a 100% pro Trump, antiDem board, you got your wish. I’ve been on this board longer than anyone and it wasn’t this way before the posters who have been kicked off of other boards decided to invade. There’s hardly a Gator fan among them. I can’t be bothered with it any more. The Mob rules.
You’ve created quite the conspiracy theory in your head.

If you want honest debate you’ll need to find a thread whose title itself isn’t a massive troll. I wouldn’t expect you to be enthusiastic about filling up my “Trump is the greatest statesman of our time” thread where I pull every one of your replies into it and then brag how it’s the GOAT thread in the history of the board and how it shows how you, Kalim, Ray, etc are all obsessed with me. Just the act of pulling replies into your own mega thread is sort of sad and desperate - but most importantly really obvious.

And I’d love for you to show me all of Ray and MDF’s serious posts. I have used the ignore button less than 5 times in over a decade. You have to be REALLY static and annoying for me to consider your posts clutter.

And speaking for the Sooner posters, @kjfreeze is the only one I’m aware of that had any issues over there. If you have a problem with his behavior here you probably shouldn’t message board, you’re way too soft.

Now would be a good time to remind the board what your first post was here when you started posting here again in 2018:

So you were complaining about this board long before Fresno started engaging here. Not even sure if Fresno was moderating the board back in 2018, but he wasn't posting here.

"Trumper bots have ruined this board".

@kalimgoodman's troll thread being locked so quickly shook you. You're scared if Fresno starts locking troll threads, you'll have no reason to post here. The only thread you have on the front page is an admitted troll thread that you keep purposely bumping to keep it on the front page. You're lucky Fresno is such a lenient guy, most mods would have locked it as well a long time ago.

THAT is what this is all about. You want a board where you can troll, and be the center of attention. It's why you rarely even troll in anyone else's thread, because your replies get buried so quickly.

You are painting yourself as the victim, but you have no one to blame but yourself. You act like a troll, then complain when you get treated like one.

All the rest of us want is a place to have decent discussions about what's happening in the world. These could actually be end times we are heading into, and we've got a few posters that want to use it as a place to troll. SMDH

Last edited:
And I’d love for you to show me all of Ray and MDF’s serious posts. I have used the ignore button less than 5 times in over a decade. You have to be REALLY static and annoying for me to consider your posts clutter.
Funny thing is, that's why I blocked @Mdfgator. He was clearly using the same trolling schtick as @BSC911, and there's no point reading two posters using the same troll bait.

You’ve created quite the conspiracy theory in your head.
And the irony? The mod created this thread in great part because he didn't like how posters were 'attacking' @BSC911.

Then @BSC911 claims the mods have ruined this board and let the 'mob' do whatever they want. Honestly can't make this stuff up.

To be fair, I haven’t been on TMB in years. Got tired of the KYS in every thread, although yes, it’s a much Better place for football and other off topic threads. Very good finance Discussions.

BTW, what happened to Swamp_Thing and 1776 in the paid section. I assume they didn’t like the new ownership.
Swamp and 1776 is full time on the other site. Jason ran them off

I see you locked Kalim’s thread about the hypocrisy of DeSantis’ gas tax holiday while keeping every anti Biden/Dem thread, including Press Secretary is an IDIOT“, ”No Cure for Liberal Insanity”, ”This is how your typical lefty thinks”, etc.

I guess you really do want an echo chamber.
I was confused by him locking the thread when as you pointed out there are like 200 threads with "trolling" titles about the left. If trolling is out then fine, I can respect that but lets not make it that only the "left" "RINO" or "middle" can't troll.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I was confused by him locking the thread when as you pointed out there are like 200 threads with "trolling" titles about the left. If trolling is out then fine, I can respect that but lets not make it that only the "left" "RINO" or "middle" can't troll.
It's wasn't the title, it's how you acted.

It was basically a transparent (and poor) "gotcha" attempt, with only one goal.

Most of the RW threads are pretty straightforward about the content.

I'm not sure you fully grasp what trolling really is.

"Smell that Bill?"
"Smells like someone died"
"Well.....Bye!"

Handcuffed Ray? By asking him and others not to spam the board? Hmmm, ok.

As for 1776, he turned out to be mostly wrong, like other rank and file MDs about Covid and the treatment of it, but to be fair their feet were held to the fire by the AMA ...

Last edited:
Now would be a good time to remind the board what your first post was here when you started posting here again in 2018:

So you were complaining about this board long before Fresno started engaging here. Not even sure if Fresno was moderating the board back in 2018, but he wasn't posting here.

"Trumper bots have ruined this board".

@kalimgoodman's troll thread being locked so quickly shook you. You're scared if Fresno starts locking troll threads, you'll have no reason to post here. The only thread you have on the front page is an admitted troll thread that you keep purposely bumping to keep it on the front page. You're lucky Fresno is such a lenient guy, most mods would have locked it as well a long time ago.

THAT is what this is all about. You want a board where you can troll, and be the center of attention. It's why you rarely even troll in anyone else's thread, because your replies get buried so quickly.

You are painting yourself as the victim, but you have no one to blame but yourself. You act like a troll, then complain when you get treated like one.

All the rest of us want is a place to have decent discussions about what's happening in the world. These could actually be end times we are heading into, and we've got a few posters that want to use it as a place to troll. SMDH
Not here back then. Started moderating on this board when Corey asked me to post some guidelines in Jan. 2021 ...

Not only do we have rival fans here, but almost all of them like @ghost_of_ukalum1988 @LauderdaleNole @fsumc @goldmom @fatman76 @nail1988 and many other Okies, UK, Nole and Vols fans have also been respectful in The Locker Room as well. Sorry I'm too lazy to mention the many more rival fans who've made worthwhile contributions here.
@kjfreeze @GhostOfMatchesMalone @Sunburnt Indian

A few of the notables I’d pull in, hopefully no offense taken, OP. I know I’m missing good people too.

Let’s see. Looking at the first page you have two threads posted by liberals (or Never Trumpers), while over 20 started by Righties (or Trumpers). I guess that’s the clutter that you want to clean up?

Not to mention Capt. Ron can’t seem to make a post without calling someone ”stupid.”
Are you really going to start crying over a message board?

She is very cute ...
giphy.gif

Not only do we have rival fans here, but almost all of them like @ghost_of_ukalum1988 @LauderdaleNole @fsumc @goldmom @fatman76 @nail1988 and many other Okies, UK, Nole and Vols fans have also been respectful in The Locker Room as well. Sorry I'm too lazy to mention the many more rival fans who've made worthwhile contributions here.
Now that you mention it, other than Nail, GhostofMatches, Sunny, I don't even know most of their school alliances....... if their screen name isn't a hint. lol

the-sopranos-tony-soprano.gif

Now that you mention it, other than Nail, GhostofMatches, Sunny, I don't even know most of their school alliances....... if their screen name isn't a hint. lol
Fatman I believe is an Okie fan along with Mr. Freeze and @jfegaly, who along with @BamaFan1137, are wide awake at 3:15 in the morning posting here. I once got @martycat1 and @fatman76 mixed up as a Kentucky fan but Fatty cleared that up real quick.
@IrishPokerDog is another that comes to mind. Speaking of name calling, it never bothered IPD whenever @instaGATOR calls him The Dog Poker.
I LMAO every time I read IPD's sig that has insta's quote about recruiting star ratings.

Recently both @Capt Ron 1 and @RayGravesGhost were warned by you to stop starting so many new threads. Two posters on opposite sides of the political isle.

On every board I've ever posted where the mods were an issue, the issue has ALWAYS been uneven application of the rules. As long as EVERYONE is bound by the same rules, I'm cool. In my experience, our liberal friends want 'home field advantage' on the boards they frequent.

I think most people just want a level playing field.
And the ONLY reason I was posting that stuff was to bury his relentless posts of cut and pasting. I stopped when I was asked to

It seems like someone may need a tissue?

Fatman I believe is an Okie fan along with Mr. Freeze and @jfegaly, who along with @BamaFan1137, are wide awake at 3:15 in the morning posting here. I once got @martycat1 and @fatman76 mixed up as a Kentucky fan but Fatty cleared that up real quick.
@IrishPokerDog is another that comes to mind. Speaking of name calling, it never bothered IPD whenever @instaGATOR calls him The Dog Poker.
I LMAO every time I read IPD's sig that has insta's quote about recruiting star ratings.

Sooners conservative contingency 😎😎

@nail1988
@Sunburnt Indian ( lives rent free in ) @BSC911 head 🤭😭
@fatman76
@jfegaly
@kjfreeze

I guess I’ll get ya LYAO by posting then! ;)

the IPD rolls with the UK Cats as allegiance, if’n folk don’t know.

I do agree that the spam threads and the constant devolvement to personal attacks has been an issue and one reason I’ve not been around much….. not that personal attacks are beneath me, as I can give a good accounting in such ways…. But I think this is a good approach brotha Fresno is taking

outa here, later on!

In my new position I got the "opportunity" to work nights. It has been eye opening to say the least. Honestly it's not that bad...but I'm also hopeful that it won't be long-term.

I guess I’ll get ya LYAO by posting then! ;)

the IPD rolls with the UK Cats as allegiance, if’n folk don’t know.

I do agree that the spam threads and the constant devolvement to personal attacks has been an issue and one reason I’ve not been around much….. not that personal attacks are beneath me, as I can give a good accounting in such ways…. But I think this is a good approach brotha Fresno is taking

outa here, later on!
I appreciate the reply since you made it easier for me to pull this up:

Classes don't matter at all, so nobody should care where some twit rates them.
InstaFail post made 12/04/2016 regarding Florida football recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT