ADVERTISEMENT

Title Whine (I mean Title IX)

I only tuned into the SEC network to see if OU had evened the series vs Ole Miss or if Ole Miss took care of business by winning the CWS in two games.
To my horror, I saw the same thing.
Oh and congrats to Ole Miss.

I only tuned into the SEC network to see if OU had evened the series vs Ole Miss or if Ole Miss took care of business by winning the CWS in two games.
To my horror, I saw the same thing.
Oh and congrats to Ole Miss.
Right. How long must we endure this pandering by Elephant Ears? We can't even discuss the recent NC in baseball. lol

Reactions: gatordad3
How many days do we have to endure this celebration on the SEC network? Good grief.

@gatordad3 @BamaFan1137 @ghost_of_ukalum1988 @instaGATOR @NavigatorII @blubo @JimGaster @nail1988
Other than Chris Doering and Finebaum the SEC Network sucks effing balls. I'm no Finebaum flunky but at least he tells the truth. The asshole that crawls up my spine is that cuck Marty Smith. That fagtard needs to go buh bye! What a pussy! Makes Herbstreit look like Chuck Norris. 😂

Other than Chris Doering and Finebaum the SEC Network sucks effing balls. I'm no Finebaum flunky but at least he tells the truth. The asshole that crawls up my spine is that cuck Marty Smith. That fagtard needs to go buh bye! What a pussy! Makes Herbstreit look like Chuck Norris. 😂
Yeah, that show he's on is the worst show on TV. Those couch potatoes on Bally are more watchable than Marty & McGhee.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT