ADVERTISEMENT

Time To Pay Up, Ghost.

Not playing football dumbass but last time I checked the electors haven’t voted. Lol. I love debating and chatting with democrats. I’m always the smarter one in the discussion. Haha.
Biden= 306
trump= 232

LANDSLIDE

And can we all take a second to remember that trump got impeached?? I'll hand it to the guy, he did a lot of shady things in a relatively short amount of time. Probably why he go canned by the American people

Biden= 306
trump= 232

LANDSLIDE

And can we all take a second to remember that trump got impeached?? I'll hand it to the guy, he did a lot of shady things in a relatively short amount of time. Probably why he go canned by the American people
Once again snowflake, those are not official. Educate urself! U have been embarrassing urself for a while here. Lol
Yes, let’s remember how the democrats impeached Trump with no evidence. Haha. Btw- who actually did break the law with quid pro quo? Biden!
haha. Man, facts really do bother ur simpleton brain don’t they.... Lol

Biden= 306
trump= 232

LANDSLIDE

Nothing says "canned" like 10 million fraudulent Hidin votes.........brought to you straight from Venezuela. Someone should check your pulse......as well as ALL Dimtard voters.......just forget ID..

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Once again snowflake, those are not official. Educate urself! U have been embarrassing urself for a while here. Lol
Yes, let’s remember how the democrats impeached Trump with no evidence. Haha. Btw- who actually did break the law with quid pro quo? Biden!
haha. Man, facts really do bother ur simpleton brain don’t they.... Lol
Nothing says "canned" like 10 million fraudulent Hidin votes.........brought to you straight from Venezuela. Someone should check your pulse......as well as ALL Dimtard voters.......just forget ID..

I see someone let the village idiots out of their cage.

Better tell that to every state election board, every judge, and even Bill Barr. As I said, quit listening to wacko bloggers and people like Ghost and kjfreeze who believe crazy Theories like the Kracken and 10,000 dead people voted in Michigan.

Stop being so gullible. THERE IS NO WIDESPREAD FRAUD. It’s over. You lost.

Look mister melting glacier have you listened to these people and accounts?

I do think your highly intelligent. Look. Listen. Absorb.

Folks aren’t just coming forward because this is fun. They have put their reputations on the line.

Folks aren’t just coming forward because this is fun. They have put their reputations on the line.
I have listened to some. In most cases, they are just a lack of understanding of the process and/or one off instances. Sure, at first blush some seem suspicious, but upon further investigation there is nothing nefarious. And certainly no coordinated effort to fix the election.

Do you really believe there are 10 million fraudulent votes like the village idiot said above, and there was a massive fraud machine working in all of these states, that somehow forgot about the senate and House races?

Do you really think New Yorkers can just vote in Pennsylvania and nobody would check? Who perpetrated this huge fraud that would send them to prison for life? Who were his accomplices? Where is this list of illegal NY voters. ? How can people not registered to voted in Pennsylvania have their votes counted? Arent there many Pennsylvania residents that work in NY(Philly to NYC is less than two hours away).

All valid questions that need to be answered before this accusation is to be taken seriously.

You do realize that the your exact post is the reason why we can never have the mail in ballots ever again?

You do realize that the your exact post is the reason why we can never have the mail in ballots ever again?
Sure you can, with the proper checks and verifications Its possible. Voting should be easy and available to all.

What, no lame put down?

You mean like this guy?

Or these guys?

Or these claims?

Sure. No argument here. And is the current law.
May I add that they should only vote once and only in one state. But the current law isn't being followed all across the country by democrats. Hold on to your belt buckle because it'll be proven soon.

Reactions: gatordad3
May I add that they should only vote once and only in one state. But the current law isn't being followed all across the country by democrats. Hold on to your belt buckle because it'll be proven soon.

Not according to Barr.

LOL. My wager is still available if you are so confident.

I am absolutely shocked that dems are attacking folks character. Shocked I tell ya.

the clown show continues... how many times does 45 wanna lose the election? lolz

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DGlockUF
Bump. I have the troll on ignore so someone needs to tell me if he’s still posting here.

• Haha
Reactions: DGlockUF
I have listened to some. In most cases, they are just a lack of understanding of the process and/or one off instances. Sure, at first blush some seem suspicious, but upon further investigation there is nothing nefarious. And certainly no coordinated effort to fix the election.

Do you really believe there are 10 million fraudulent votes like the village idiot said above, and there was a massive fraud machine working in all of these states, that somehow forgot about the senate and House races?

Do you really think 80 million people voted for Hidin? The drooling idiot could NOT even fill a phone booth at a Biden rally. C'mon man! 🤣 Don't be that guy, the village idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT