ADVERTISEMENT

Time To Pay Up, Ghost.

Not everyone.

So some aren’t? I must have missed your replies to those people.

...but you will admit that you are the arbiter on such matters, right?

Look, I think a lot of people who disagree with me are stupid too...but I'm not being a hypocrite about it like you are ITT. I was just saying, check out the mirror once in awhile.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
I’m just asking the man to honor his bet. Is that too much to ask?
Why are you so worried about it. Will you miss your little internet buddy?
PS. Nobody cheated. Time to face facts.

Good lord you are a buffoon. Even Democrats know this. The sad part is like yourself, they don't care. Business as usual. God damned communists.

Reactions: kjfreeze
I've said it before, you're a kid playing a kid's game. Grow up already.
And as I’ve said, Trump has so blinded you to reality that all you have left are fringe Alt right websites that peddle nonsense to his gullible followers. Wake up dude.

Good lord you are a buffoon. Even Democrats know this. The sad part is like yourself, they don't care. Business as usual. God damned communists.

Better tell that to every state election board, every judge, and even Bill Barr. As I said, quit listening to wacko bloggers and people like Ghost and kjfreeze who believe crazy Theories like the Kracken and 10,000 dead people voted in Michigan.

Stop being so gullible. THERE IS NO WIDESPREAD FRAUD. It’s over. You lost.

Better tell that to every state election board, every judge, and even Bill Barr. As I said, quit listening to wacko bloggers and people like Ghost and kjfreeze who believe crazy Theories like the Kracken and 10,000 dead people voted in Michigan.

What part of the USPS service workers telling the press about thousands of ballots being trucked from NY to PA prior to the election? Good god you are a moron.

Reactions: gatordad3
And as I’ve said, Trump has so blinded you to reality that all you have left are fringe Alt right websites that peddle nonsense to his gullible followers. Wake up dude.
Okay, smart guy. Tell us what America will soon look like under Hiden? Hummm? I'm waiting.
giphy.gif

What part of the USPS service workers telling the press about thousands of ballots being trucked from NY to PA prior to the election? Good god you are a moron.
That post right there proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that YOU are clueless and beyond repair.

Reactions: BSC911
Okay, smart guy. Tell us what America will soon look like under Hiden? Hummm? I'm waiting.
giphy.gif
Quite frankly, not much different than most every other president, including Trump. Just with a lot less divisiveness and drama.

Immigrants won’t start flooding in (any more than normal)
Your taxes won’t change dramatically
People will continue to die from The Corona until vaccines are widely available
The economy will grow
Abortion will stay legal
The House and Senate won’t be able to agree on anything
Mitch will be an obstructionist, just like Nancy

Probably the biggest change will be a reduction of the reliance on fossil fuels. Oh, and more opportunities for minorities.

Why, what are the doomsday scenarios that Gateway Pundit are proclaiming? I need a good laugh.

Reactions: UF_GATOR_FAN
I don’t have the time to follow every discredited conspiracy theory but I’m sure this one is just like the rest. Use your head, man, if this were really true true dont you think the election officials would have looked into it? Probably just another case of sample ballots or something like the other false flags.

Don't be stupid. He quoted your post and my thoughts were aimed at YOU, not him. So, because you like to play children's games, let me make it easy for you to follow along:

That post right there proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that YOU are clueless and beyond repair.

Nope. He was responding to you. YOU are clueless and beyond repair.
You are retarded. The post didn't capture your quote you babbling buffoon. Clearly he knows the election was stolen. It's obvious your IQ doesn't exceed your body temperature. (it might when you die, working a fry pit has it's hazards),

What’s pathetic is u believe this crap! U do realize all the great things trump has done in his 1st term don’t u? U can’t really be that stupid to not see what has actually happened that he has done. Are you? Trump hasn’t blinded anyone. It’s u who are blinded by the left wing media. Man, do u HW! U can’t argue with the facts of what he has done.
Its the democrats who are gullible. U idiots believe cnn for gods sake! Lol u believed Russia gate with nothing to support it. Come On Man! Wtfu!!

Reactions: NavigatorII
Do you really think New Yorkers can just vote in Pennsylvania and nobody would check? Who perpetrated this huge fraud that would send them to prison for life? Who were his accomplices? Where is this list of illegal NY voters. ? How can people not registered to voted in Pennsylvania have their votes counted? Arent there many Pennsylvania residents that work in NY(Philly to NYC is less than two hours away).

All valid questions that need to be answered before this accusation is to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
What’s pathetic is u believe this crap! U do realize all the great things trump has done in his 1st term don’t u? U can’t really be that stupid to not see what has actually happened that he has done. Are you? Trump hasn’t blinded anyone. It’s u who are blinded by the left wing media. Man, do u HW! U can’t argue with the facts of what he has done.
Its the democrats who are gullible. U idiots believe cnn for gods sake! Lol u believed Russia gate with nothing to support it. Come On Man! Wtfu!!
Trump has done a few good things. For example, I like his SC nominees, tightening the borders and pulling the troops. But the divisiveness and attack on constitutional checks and balances sets a dangerous precedent, therefore overall he’s been a disaster IMO. Apparently 76 million agree with me. Feel free to disagree, however. It doesn’t bother me a bit.

You are retarded. The post didn't capture your quote you babbling buffoon. Clearly he knows the election was stolen. It's obvious your IQ doesn't exceed your body temperature. (it might when you die, working a fry pit has it's hazards),
No, I’m not retarded. I do have a nephew with Downs Syndrome though. Although I don’t think his parents use the term retarded.

And no, the election was not stolen. All of these crazy allegations have been investigated and found to be merit less. Deal with it.

Don't be stupid. He quoted your post and my thoughts were aimed at YOU, not him. So, because you like to play children's games, let me make it easy for you to follow along:

Then why didn’t you reply to my post, instead of Navigators? No, I think you had it right the first time.

Trump has done a few good things. For example, I like his SC nominees, tightening the borders and pulling the troops. But the divisiveness and attack on constitutional checks and balances sets a dangerous precedent, therefore overall he’s been a disaster IMO. Apparently 76 million agree with me. Feel free to disagree, however. It doesn’t bother me a bit.
This just shows really how dumb u are. Divisiveness?? U mean sticking up for himself? It’s the democrats who are divisive! Just look at the media and how they treat trump n then how they treat Biden or how they did Obama. It’s ridiculous and for u to not to see it shows how ridiculous u are.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
This just shows really how dumb u are. Divisiveness?? U mean sticking up for himself? It’s the democrats who are divisive! Just look at the media and how they treat trump n then how they treat Biden or how they did Obama. It’s ridiculous and for u to not to see it shows how ridiculous u are.
Trump brought most of that on himself IMO. From his attacks on Mexicans, Muslims, McCain, BLM, pro athletes, scientists, the media, the Dems, so called RINOs, basically anyone who didn’t follow lockstep with his immature rants.

Feel free to disagree. Thats what makes this country great. Why do you get so upset when someone has a different opinion than you?

Last edited:
Trump brought most of that on himself IMO. From his attacks on Mexicans, Muslims, McCain, BLM, pro athletes, scientists, the media, the Dems, so called RINOs, basically anyone who didn’t follow lockstep with his immature rants.

Feel free to disagree. Thats what makes this country great. Why do you get so upset when someone has a different opinion than you?
Seriously? Go back and look at 2016! Russia gate was supported by the left and the media without one bit of proof! All u heard was how he wasn’t the president cause of that and the attacks started from the getgo! He didn’t have multiple media outlets defending him or even being neutral! So who else should call out the bs?? Yeah. No one so trump only had himself.
He didn’t attack anyone. He spoke the truth! Mexicans came in illegally and should be deported! Simple! Muslims weren’t attacked. The crazy ass Muslims were and nothing was wrong with it. McCain was called out by trump cause he felt what he felt. He has a right to his opinion on him and McCain was the pos who kept Obamacare alive which hurts everyone. Blm is a pos organization which doesn’t do anything for blk lives. Also a Marxist organization! Need I say more?? Pro athletes... **** them for disrespecting the anthem and flag! They can protest on their time if they want not on company time! Also, data doesn’t support their bs! Media... I’ve already explained them! Far left progressive bs!
so spare me ur bs! Trump spoke up for ppl who care about this country n u hate that and u want him to change the world for a small percentage is stupid n ridiculous!
btw- stop saying someone is upset when they put u in ur place n u can’t support ur bs. They aren’t upset with a meaningless snowflake like urself.

Hey Blue Eye......

scoreboard.....

;)

Reactions: BSC911

You just named the Deep State, Global Initiative, and their wretched soldiers. Phuck them, phuck them all. And thats why we hired Donald J Trump, to eliminate them and the swamp. You cried for 4 years, and conspired to steal an election. You got caught.

Let the heads roll into baskets everywhere.

Reactions: gatordad3
Seriously? Go back and look at 2016! Russia gate was supported by the left and the media without one bit of proof! All u heard was how he wasn’t the president cause of that and the attacks started from the getgo! He didn’t have multiple media outlets defending him or even being neutral! So who else should call out the bs?? Yeah. No one so trump only had himself.
He didn’t attack anyone. He spoke the truth! Mexicans came in illegally and should be deported! Simple! Muslims weren’t attacked. The crazy ass Muslims were and nothing was wrong with it. McCain was called out by trump cause he felt what he felt. He has a right to his opinion on him and McCain was the pos who kept Obamacare alive which hurts everyone. Blm is a pos organization which doesn’t do anything for blk lives. Also a Marxist organization! Need I say more?? Pro athletes... **** them for disrespecting the anthem and flag! They can protest on their time if they want not on company time! Also, data doesn’t support their bs! Media... I’ve already explained them! Far left progressive bs!
so spare me ur bs! Trump spoke up for ppl who care about this country n u hate that and u want him to change the world for a small percentage is stupid n ridiculous!
btw- stop saying someone is upset when they put u in ur place n u can’t support ur bs. They aren’t upset with a meaningless snowflake like urself.
Well, I can see why you support Trump. Thanks for sharing.

And yes, you’re obviously upset. It’s OK if people have different opinions than you.

Well, I can see why you support Trump. Thanks for sharing.

And yes, you’re obviously upset. It’s OK if people have different opinions than you.
Yeah, I enjoy facts and common sense. ;)No. I’m not upset. Little ppl like urself don’t upset me.

You just named the Deep State, Global Initiative, and their wretched soldiers. Phuck them, phuck them all. And thats why we hired Donald J Trump, to eliminate them and the swamp. You cried for 4 years, and conspired to steal an election. You got caught.

Let the heads roll into baskets everywhere.
And that’s why we just fired him.

And LOL at the Deep State. You guys love your villains.

Reactions: UF_GATOR_FAN
Your words expose yourself. And I’m not that small.
I use them so u can follow along. Remember how u had issues with the big words earlier this year? Yes you are that small. You display it in most of your discussions. You can’t ever seem to back up ur bs. It’s very sad n small of u.

I use them so u can follow along. Remember how u had issues with the big words earlier this year? Yes you are that small. You display it in most of your discussions. You can’t ever seem to back up ur bs. It’s very sad n small of u.
No, I don’t remember that. I’m quite comfortable with large words, as I’m well read and a prolific writer. I’m not as good with your cute little Twitter abbreviations though. But you do you.

No, I don’t remember that. I’m quite comfort with large words, as I’m well read and a prolific writer. I’m not as good with your cute little Twitter abbreviations though. But you do you.
Of course u don’t! Lol. Kind of like “ we don’t see any voter fraud “. Haha

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT