ADVERTISEMENT

Time To Pay Up, Ghost.

BSC911

Bull Gator
Apr 18, 2018
A bet is a bet. You and Trump are losers so be a man and honor your permaban bet. I realize that posting here is all you have in life, but surely you can find other boards to troll.

Will the Bama board take you or have you already been kicked off there?

He promised to leave the board if Biden won?
Yep. We had a perma ban bet. He even confirmed it right before the election, which was fortunate because I had forgotten about it.

I doubt he is man enough to honor the bet, but you never know. He also said he would never watch another Bama game because of their support for BLM.

• Wow
Reactions: DGlockUF
You know he can change his IP address and assume another name. Just like you can, you may as well give it up, and concentrate on the real world.
Of course. I realize there is no way to enforce the bet. But maybe he will surprise us and honor it like a man. Even if he assumes a different login, we’ll know it’s him. No one trolls as much as that guy.

Otherwise I’ll just have to keep hanging around mocking him.

Honestly, this whole thing is so stupid. What's the point? Right or wrong, this is a child's game. To think of all the important things going on in this world... But I think you're shooting your wad a little too soon.

• Haha
Honestly, this whole thing is so stupid. What's the point? Right or wrong, this is a child's game. To think of all the important things going on in this world... But I think you're shooting your wad a little too soon.
It’s just a question of honor.

Shooting my wad? The states have certified it. The GSA has called it. It’s over.

Only idiots think these lawsuits will amount to anything. You’re not an idiot, are you? Gullible maybe, but not an idiot.

Of course. I realize there is no way to enforce the bet. But maybe he will surprise us and honor it like a man. Even if he assumes a different login, we’ll know it’s him. No one trolls as much as that guy.

Otherwise I’ll just have to keep hanging around mocking him.

Good luck on him honoring his words, just like his Master, he has none

It’s just a question of honor.

Shooting my wad? The states have certified it. The GSA has called it. It’s over.

Only idiots think these lawsuits will amount to anything. You’re not an idiot, are you? Gullible maybe, but not an idiot.
True honor is spoken of on the battle field. This isn't honor-it's a child's game. It's so stupid and you think it's some great thing to write home about. And before you keep shooting your wad too soon, let it all play out to the end. IF circumstances prove that Trump couldn't progress to the end and your senile old man cheats to victory, rest assured you will be stepped upon just like the rest of us. Amazing how you are so obsessed with Trump losing that you've ignored so many blatant facts of life surrounding this election. You've failed to see the hate that flows so easily on your side. You are a Catholic by name only. You've failed to recognize the evil spewing from the side you voted for. You really are an imbecile.

True honor is spoken of on the battle field. This isn't honor-it's a child's game. It's so stupid and you think it's some great thing to write home about. And before you keep shooting your wad too soon, let it all play out to the end. IF circumstances prove that Trump couldn't progress to the end and your senile old man cheats to victory, rest assured you will be stepped upon just like the rest of us. Amazing how you are so obsessed with Trump losing that you've ignored so many blatant facts of life surrounding this election. You've failed to see the hate that flows so easily on your side. You are a Catholic by name only. You've failed to recognize the evil spewing from the side you voted for. You really are an imbecile.
I’m just asking the man to honor his bet. Is that too much to ask?

Why are you so worried about it. Will you miss your little internet buddy?

PS. Nobody cheated. Time to face facts.

Reactions: taesmooth
I’m just asking the man to honor his bet. Is that too much to ask?

Why are you so worried about it. Will you miss your little internet buddy?

PS. Nobody cheated. Time to face facts.
giphy.gif

Reactions: nail1988
Just wanted to let the board know that @ukalum1988 has conceded and plans to honor his bet like a man. The bet was for a bottle of Blantons. Props to you UKAlum.

There is still honor, and great bourbon, in the great state of Kentucky.

Personal honor and responsibility are crucial to integrity. UKAlum has it....... Ghost.... well count me as shocked if you see a similar response from him.

No kidding. How long do you think he can go without posting "wait for it" or "watch and see" or other such nonsense? Three days? Less? He would have as hard a time hiding behind a fake name as Insta would.

Reactions: PacoGator19
I'm all for Ghost coming on here and giving us an explanation of why he's not an intellectually dishonest, lying, welcher. Ghost likely has a reasonable explanation as to why it appears he's HOODWINKING here. Waiting.

Ghost is posting on another tread, he can't handle the HEAT here 😁 😁 😁

A bet is a bet. You and Trump are losers so be a man and honor your permaban bet. I realize that posting here is all you have in life, but surely you can find other boards to troll.

Will the Bama board take you or have you already been kicked off there?
Look, sadgator and Ghost are probably as diametrically opposed as any two posters in Rivals message board history....but cut the guy a break and give him a pass...if he stopped posting here, it would suck all of the fun out of your opposition to him. It’s healthy to have an antagonist...we all need that in our lives...

You can’t adequately consider yourself a “critical thinker” when everybody around you simply agrees with you....haven’t we learned that lesson over the past month?

Last edited:
This thread is gold - gold I tell ya. Bringing out all of the anti-American posters.

Show me where I've claimed there is no way my candidate could have possibly lost because everybody voted for him, and therefore there must have been cheating on the other side. I'll wait.

Because that's the only way that a person could be unaccepting of people who think differently from them?

Everyone who disagrees with you is an idiot. Or so you think.

Reactions: jfegaly
Look, sadgator and Ghost are probably as diametrically opposed as any two posters in Rivals message board history....but cut the guy a break and give him a pass...if he stopped posting here, it would suck all of the fun out of your opposition to him. It’s healthy to have an antagonist...we all need that in our lives...

You can’t adequately consider yourself a “critical thinker” when everybody around you simply agrees with you....haven’t we learned that lesson over the past month?
He would have to ask nicely. Then maybe I would consider it.

Not really... one idiot thinks someone will pay up on a bet when the party cheated. Lol. As if he would pay up if it were reversed. Lol
Of course I would. I'm a man of honor.

Just because I think Alabama cheats doesn't mean I wouldn't have to pay off a football bet.

PS. There is no evidence the Dems cheated.

Last edited:
Of course I would. I'm a man of honor.

Just because Alabama cheats doesn't mean I wouldn't have to pay off a football bet.

PS. There is no evidence the Dems cheated.
Haha. Bs snowflake! Lol. Honor? I call bs as well.
Ps. There is plenty. Can’t wait to see u melt when it’s all out. As if sleepy Joe got more votes than Obama. Haha. To even think that’s possible makes u a dumbass! Haha

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT