ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday night games...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
South Florida @ NC State tonight - 7:30 pm

Quite a few games tonight but not too many decent matchups and this is supposed to be an easy game for NC State based on the betting line. Favored by about 19 points I think but a chance to see USF in action. I guess USF was terrible last season but has a few decent players on the team and got quite a few transfers to come there. I think they probably have a hard time stopping NC State's running game. I will probably watch this game mostly to see what we will be facing while jumping back and forth some from the Boise State-UCF (ESPN) and Bowling Green - Tennessee (SEC) games. Just want to see if Tennessee is still the same train wreck this season.

The only thing its ACC network. I just happen to get that on my ancient TV package.

South Florida looks horrible on offense so far. QBs can't hit open receivers.

Now it looks like their defense is giving out due to the offense doing nothing.

I guess my summary would be USF looks really bad. Tennessee will struggle in the passing game after watching them and UCF finally got going and beat Boise State but this Boise State team might not be as good as many recent ones.

After being down 21-0, it was quite the comeback.
The announcers said after the game that it was the biggest comeback in the history of the school. I know a lot of Gators and P5 fans in general still get ticked about the Knights claim as 2017 National Champs. To me that was all in fun, but a legitimate poke at the playoff committee as well. Our son and his wife are both alumni and I'm a fan. UCF is a solid program and looking at their schedule I see the only potential losses as Louisville & Cincinnati. Seems as if UCF, Cincy, Houston & BYU are going to get invites to join the Big 12. Hope it happens.

The announcers said after the game that it was the biggest comeback in the history of the school. I know a lot of Gators and P5 fans in general still get ticked about the Knights claim as 2017 National Champs. To me that was all in fun, but a legitimate poke at the playoff committee as well. Our son and his wife are both alumni and I'm a fan. UCF is a solid program and looking at their schedule I see the only potential losses as Louisville & Cincinnati. Seems as if UCF, Cincy, Houston & BYU are going to get invites to join the Big 12. Hope it happens.

I was rooting for UCF in spite of their garbage fans.

Reactions: fsu939913

Not sure how that will play out and if a couple of other Big 12 teams get invites from other big conferences it weakens it even more. If it doesn't disband it will be just a souped up conference USA type deal but I am sure people are hoping to save their jobs.

Dillon Gabriel is a pretty good quarterback. He did have a 100 yard pick six that was a 14 point swing. I don’t mind their swagger as long as they remember they are little brother.

I watched some of the U.S.F. game and they are B A D

Bad! 0-12 bad? Think Jeff Scott misses the 4 and 5 star recruits he had at Clemson?

South Florida @ NC State tonight - 7:30 pm

Quite a few games tonight but not too many decent matchups and this is supposed to be an easy game for NC State based on the betting line. Favored by about 19 points I think but a chance to see USF in action. I guess USF was terrible last season but has a few decent players on the team and got quite a few transfers to come there. I think they probably have a hard time stopping NC State's running game. I will probably watch this game mostly to see what we will be facing while jumping back and forth some from the Boise State-UCF (ESPN) and Bowling Green - Tennessee (SEC) games. Just want to see if Tennessee is still the same train wreck this season.

The only thing its ACC network. I just happen to get that on my ancient TV package.

ACC whooped that AAC ass. NC State is a good team tho. They beat us 48 to 16 last year..... So did everybody else but still

I guess my summary would be USF looks really bad. Tennessee will struggle in the passing game after watching them and UCF finally got going and beat Boise State but this Boise State team might not be as good as many recent ones.

Yea USF is terrible. Since Leavitt left they have torpedoed into one of the worst fbs teams.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Summary after not even the first weekend of the season, USF and Tennessee play each other at the end of the year for worst team in America.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Summary after not even the first weekend of the season, USF and Tennessee play each other at the end of the year for worst team in America.
Gonna add on to that after tonight. UNC needs to kick every single receiver and TE off of the team TONIGHT and prohibit them from reentering the state after the 20+ drops they had tonight against VT.

Since Leavitt left….
da4b2161dd615ee4c19b8c30916a2f42a6-muppets-beaker.rsquare.w570.jpg

But UT did win fairly convincingly. There have been years, not that long ago, where UT would have had to squeak out a win or even lost. So it looks like they are making a little progress.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT