ADVERTISEMENT

Thunberg in Portugal

DCandtheUTBand

Gator Great
Sep 5, 2001
Unfortunately my favorite sailors from youtube took her across the Atlantic via their catamaran La Vagabonde. I was sickened to find out they sponsored her. Wonder how she gets back to Sweden? They gonna walk? Maybe a Tesla? LOL it was rough seas most of the way and I heard she was sea sick. Maybe she will take the plane next time. Modernity! Being a Luddite isnt always as glamorous as these granola crunchers think it will be.
78044585_2711442538907570_9099423618609184768_n.jpg

Vegan dinners ...the abuser/enabler is on the left. aka the Dad

67839864_1102775003443594_1404776943735275520_n.jpg

Elayna is a granola cruncher but as one can see there is a reason they have 1M+ subs on the tube...very entertaining but I will unsub once the videos hit with Thunberg in them and resub once they are over.

Reactions: nail1988
Portuguese is the official language of Brazil. The United States is the only country in America without an official language. English is the official language by de facto. Only Belize and Canada name English an official language. Every other country in the Americas name Spanish. Canada's second official language is French.

Reactions: nail1988
Interesting article but I noticed some holes and poor writing. I can actually help with that. The article mentions 2 vessels but it sounds as if they are writing about one. The prince of Monaco took her to the US on his yacht. She returned on La Vagabonde which is owned by 2 Ausssies. Elayna is of Romanian descent. Her finacee is of English descent.

I do not know if Henderson flew over to help ferry Thunberg or if her presence was already planned. She is a world class sailor. It is quite possible she did come to help since the owners avoid rough weather when possible and this journey would require more sailing in bad weather in order to get Thunberg across before the planned conference.

Our intrepid sailors Riley, Elayna and their soon to be 1 yr old son Lenny have 3,000 + patrons on Patreon with the minimum buy in of $3 per video. So on a slow month they might release 4 videos for $36,000. I figure they average 90K/mo. At this point their YouTube earnings are probably small potatoes (1k-25K for this past month per social blade).

https://www.patreon.com/LaVagabonde

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCZdQjaSoLjIzFnWsDQOv4ww

Not bad money for a guy to sail full time and screw his fiancee while vacationing in many exotic locations. Riley living the Life of Riley :)

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
When Al Gore and Leo stop using fossil fuels, then I'll at least respect that they buy into this nonsense.

Till then, they pump more carbon into the atmosphere than a million @BSC911 and @urtren's combined. The warmists are doing far more to harm the planet than anyone else.

A slight bit of hyperbole. Al and Leo's carbon footprint is only 200x that of BSC911.

Obama drops $14 million on a property that will be under water in 12 years. Obviously Al and Barack are in this ruse for bucks.

Leo likely is in the BSC911 league.

A slight bit of hyperbole. Al's carbon footprint is only 100x that of BSC911.

Obama drops $14 million on a property that will be under water in 12 years. Obviously Al and Barack are in this ruse for bucks.
Bernie now says 8-9 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT