ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on this? Justified or not? I say yes, actually hell yes.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
Houston armed robbery suspect shot dead by armed customer, police looking to question shooter

Hell yes

finger-gun-point.gif

Stupid people win stupid prizes but I probably wouldn't have done it figuring he was about to leave after the robbery.

This is one of those cases where a lefty prosecutor not restricted by state law would charge him with something though.

Supposedly the dead POS used a plastic gun. At least those victims got their belongings back.

Reactions: nail1988
What choice is there when these left wing lunatic DA's refuse to do their jobs and prosecute scum like this putting the lives of law abiding citizens in serious danger.
That's what the left wants. No laws so We the People are fighting each other. It's all intentional, if we are all too poor and defenseless and fighting each other, then we can't fight DC.

What choice is there when these left wing lunatic DA's refuse to do their jobs and prosecute scum like this putting the lives of law abiding citizens in serious danger.
Overall Texas is pretty conservative, but Harris County (Houston) is full of woke politicians, police chiefs, and prosecutors. Really sad how criminal justice has gotten so perverted.

I take back my thoughts on this with the full video. He was out of line at the end there after taking the fake gun and then pumping another round in him while he is laying there shot on the ground. Even in Texas I think he will be charged for that.

Judges will say you need to judge the facts and follow the law.

Should be old school instruction to judge both the facts and the law. This was to keep the king (government) in check

An informed jury would find the guy not guilty even though the law frowns on him finishing off the criminal.

Judge and prosecutor will ask you to speak up if you can not follow those instructions to remove jurors who might be advocates or aware of the right of nullification.

I had a prosecutor ask me, and I paraphrase, that if they couldn't prove their case with the evidence could I still convict if I found the "victim" believable? I told her I do not do hypotheticals. She asked me 3 different times 3 different ways and my answer was the same.

I knew I would be cut but...

I was the last juror cut!

SMH that is how "flawed" the pool was. 40 people and I was 15th.

25 other people were cut before me and I was the only one not playing her game.

Judges will say you need to judge the facts and follow the law.

Should be old school instruction to judge both the facts and the law. This was to keep the king (government) in check

An informed jury would find the guy not guilty even though the law frowns on him finishing off the criminal.

Judge and prosecutor will ask you to speak up if you can not follow those instructions to remove jurors who might be advocates or aware of the right of nullification.

I had a prosecutor ask me, and I paraphrase, that if they couldn't prove their case with the evidence could I still convict if I found the "victim" believable? I told her I do not do hypotheticals. She asked me 3 different times 3 different ways and my answer was the same.

I knew I would be cut but...

I was the last juror cut!

SMH that is how "flawed" the pool was. 40 people and I was 15th.

25 other people were cut before me and I was the only one not playing her game.

I could see jury nullification since its in Texas.

There is only ONE phrase that anyone involved in a personal shooting needs to learn. "I feared for my life" Even that may be speaking too much. Call your lawyer, and NEVER, EVER give information that may incriminate you. That is EXACTLY why a policeman is questioning you.

There is only ONE phrase that anyone involved in a personal shooting needs to learn. "I feared for my life" Even that may be speaking too much. Call your lawyer, and NEVER, EVER give information that may incriminate you. That is EXACTLY why a policeman is questioning you.

This is a case where the video might screw him. Probably doesnt have anything to worry about if not for the video showing what he did at the end.

I

I take back my thoughts on this with the full video. He was out of line at the end there after taking the fake gun and then pumping another round in him while he is laying there shot on the ground. Even in Texas I think he will be charged for that.
The stand your ground laws need to be further codified to add, "and bayonet the wounded". 😂 😍

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT