ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on CFP Teams

Which seat does Florida sit in? You got a section or row number cause I have researched and cant find it.
Tebow,

With the screen name you use, I thought you were a Gator fan.

Obviously I'm wrong - just a Bama shill lurking on a Gator Board - Why ?

If not, why are you so hot & heavy about Bama & their reserved seat in the CFP ? Curious ?

fsu939913, GoldMom, GwinetteDog, DawgInIrag & others post openly as knowledgeable fans of other teams - why don't you ?

Last edited:
Tebow,

With the screen name you use, I thought you were a Gator fan.

Obviously I'm wrong - just a Bama shill lurking on a Gator Board - Why ?

If not, why are you so hot & heavy about Bama & their reserved seat in the CFP ? Curious ?

fsu939913, GoldMom, GwinetteDog, DawgInIrag & others post openly as knowledgeable fans of other teams - why don't you ?
Been a GATORS fan since 1992 but before that my Dad was a big BAMA fan and he took me to see BAMA play all the time in the Sugar Bowl when I was very young and he was a Bear Bryant fan also so BAMA would be my second choice for team behind the GATORS. Are you happy now since I gave you a life lesson about me being a BAMA fan since it was something that kept me and my father close? He is 87 years old to this day and we still talk every Saturday about BAMA football. This also comes from someone that lives in the state of Tennessee and I cant stand the VOLS. If you have anymore questions that you want answered then send me a private message and we can discuss them.

Last edited:
Well the committee avoided another Michigan vs OSU rematch But Kermit the Frog gonna get his head bit off by the Wolverine. He better have Miss Piggy close by to console him for being one and DONE. But Congrats on getting in for one game.
He might want it bit off. If I was married to that pig I bet I'd beg for death.

Been a GATORS fan since 1992 but before that my Dad was a big BAMA fan and he took me to see BAMA play all the time in the Sugar Bowl when I was very young and he was a Bear Bryant fan also so BAMA would be my second choice for team behind the GATORS. Are you happy now since I gave you a life lesson about me being a BAMA fan since it was something that kept me and my father close? He is 87 years old to this day and we still talk every Saturday about BAMA football. This also comes from someone that lives in the state of Tennessee and I cant stand the VOLS. If you have anymore questions that you want answered then send me a private message and we can discuss them.
Can't stand the Vols, I'm on board with that. But being a Bammer lover is just loving cheating. Without the cheating Bammer would have never sniffed a title. EVER.

Well, maybe pre-WWII.

Reactions: Jeff from Jax
It’s just Bama. Not BAMA

You REALLY don't think Alabama would beat TCU? This Alabama team is "down" but it's primarily due to discipline, which they haven't had much issue with since Saban took over.

Bama would roll TCU, OSU, and probably Michigan but that might be closer.

And they'd have practically a month to prepare for Georgia.

Ohio State had a weak schedule as per usual and beat no one.

Enjoy living in an area of unprecedented greatness because once it's over, it's over. It doesn't affect us anyway. In fact, them being the 4 seed and UGA being the 1 would be the best bet to prevent UGA having back-to-back titles.

Get your priorities straight.
Who exactly has Bama rolled this year? Take the name off the jerseys and you'll see this year's Bama team is meh, especially by their standard.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Listen to the answer about who’s be favored. Lot of wisdom in this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT