ADVERTISEMENT

THIS IS WHERE IT ALL ENDS....

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
bellevedere-road-mcdonald.jpg
The actual McDonalds closest to Mar a Lago...

650 Belvedere Rd, West Palm Beach, FL 33405

And what does anything about Biden have to do with Melania wanting out of that marriage? Hell man, she nearly didn't move to the White House in 2016. It was obvious then that she was done.

Melania has nothing to do with governance. Not being able to speak due to cognitive issues does

And what does anything about Biden have to do with Melania wanting out of that marriage? Hell man, she nearly didn't move to the White House in 2016. It was obvious then that she was done.

Obvious to who? It was obvious to you that 'count every vote' wasn't cheating.

This is like the upside down world for you sheep.

If that's the case, welcome President Harris.

So you were in the group that knew all along? I was wondering if we actually had some of you on this board.

Congrats btw....I honestly did not believe that you guys could actually subvert an election. But you did...must feel awesome.

Reactions: BCSpell
So you were in the group that knew all along? I was wondering if we actually had some of you on this board.

Congrats btw....I honestly did not believe that you guys could actually subvert an election. But you did...must feel awesome.

No, I'm just tired of arguing with idiots. Going round and round over nothing.

I don't think he has a problem, but you can't talk to some people. So my response now is "fine. If this is so, welcome President Harris." Anything to get that buffoon to SHUT. UP.

You are delusional

Is he? It was different?

She was referring ONLY to the peaceful protests and not the "mostly peaceful" protests?

And that's why she said beware? Because she was warning everyone about all the peace that was going to break out?

No dumbass, you are delusional.

Reactions: martycat1
Is he? It was different?

She was referring ONLY to the peaceful protests and not the "mostly peaceful" protests?

And that's why she said beware? Because she was warning everyone about all the peace that was going to break out?

No dumbass, you are delusional.

It's delusional to think you can impeach someone for something that, if it happened, happened before you were even nominated for the position, much less elected and sworn in.

I don't believe that anyone actually believes that. No one can watch him talk, watch the expressions on his face and think, "nope, he's good."

I've seen plenty of his speeches over the years, he has a bit of an odd speaking style, and yes, he's slowing down a bit as he ages, as people do, but I don't see cognitive impairment.

It's delusional to think you can impeach someone for something that, if it happened, happened before you were even nominated for the position, much less elected and sworn in.

Disagree. And not just a little bit.

BTW, you don't have to be sworn in to commit sedition and/or treason.

I've seen plenty of his speeches over the years, he has a bit of an odd speaking style, and yes, he's slowing down a bit as he ages, as people do, but I don't see cognitive impairment.

Well we finally have found some common ground. Biden was always a bit "touched." Unfortunately that is where our consensus ends.

It is kind of sad to see all you people on here for frump, busting your buns trying to come up with something relevant to post now the election is over. It's time to put away the crap and get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: martycat1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT