ADVERTISEMENT

This is not hard, UF fans need to pull for Bama

PacoGator19

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2006
I'm a little surprised that some of our brother Gators don't understand that we can never pull for Georgia to beat ANYBODY, especially for the NC!
I'm assuming fans who are confused are:
* Under the age of 30
* never been to Jacksonville for a Florida-Georgia game
* have never interacted with fans from both schools
As hard as it may be to pull for Saban and Alabama, there is NO choice here...Roll
Tide!

LET'S GO ASTEROID!!!!1

serveimage

As someone who has dealt with both Georgia and Alabama fans and has now moved out west I hate to say Georgia is the less of two evils nationally.

Out here I see more Bama and Ohio State "fans" than USC, UCLA or ASU and I am near the ASU campus. When I was in Orlando I would agree with you 100 percent. Now that I have moved I have to say the spread of Bamateria needs to stop. Let Georgia get their third title, Mullen won't be outcoached by Kirby Smart and his defensive mind(see Lincoln Riley).

I spoke to a Bammer out here one day before their Title game against Clemson two years ago and wished him and his team luck. He asked me if I was from Alabama, I told him no and revealed myself to be a Gator fan.

He laughed in my face and said we are a microwave program with no longstanding history of success. I was 28 and he foolishly told me that if I ever wanted to see another championship of any matter I should convert to Tide Nation.

Good people from Alabama,just not the brightest football fans;);).

Speaking of asteroids, I bought a piece from one that struck in Argentina way back in the day when visiting Aspen last week. Some are as big as that pic..
Are you sure it was an asteroid piece? I am not a geologist so I don't know if I could tell.

rooting for Alabama was like rooting for Assad vs Isis, shitty but necessary. uga fans are disgusting pieces of human, ambulatory, refuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT