ADVERTISEMENT

This is Italy's new Prime Minister

I will say this: That is likely the least attractive conservative politician I have ever seen.

She would also be one of the most attractive libs ever if she wanted to switch.

Very well said. 😂

The pic I posted is very generous to her. She's not an ugly lady but she looks VERY tired in her other photos.

My wife is a cotton farmer, I'm a retired periodontist. It's like Green Acres in reverse ...
So you never felt like straying for humanity? Crossing the aisle? Fixing AOC's teeth? 😂

2vy8hz.jpg

Yes, you definitely picked her Glamour Shot.

Is she ugly? Not at all. But I'm not @BSC911. I can (and have) done much better.
BScuck apparently married up. He openly admits she's a Trump voter. She probably saw the little wallflower at a community dance and said "well bless his little heart". He's so helpless! 😂

He hasn't even been in this thread or engaged you guys here. Tag him if you want, but the rest just smacks of one big circle jerk ...
I'm not here to pile on but BSucks and his silly sisters RayRay and Kalim Goodgirl do kinda ask for it from time to time.

So you never felt like straying for humanity? Crossing the aisle? Fixing AOC's teeth? 😂

2vy8hz.jpg
AOC has a nice ass tho. I was really turned on by her tax the rich thingee, although I don't think taxing the rich is gonna make much difference. I say sure go-ahead tax the assholes,

He hasn't even been in this thread or engaged you guys here. Tag him if you want, but the rest just smacks of one big circle jerk ...
Your point about personal attacks is noted, but @BSC911 has indeed claimed multiple times to have a wife who is a Trump supporter. Do I think he's really married? No, but he's definitely made the claim, repeatedly.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT