ADVERTISEMENT

This is how EVERY democrat feels.

Ok. So next thing, are you done with me, or not? Do I trust your word on that or not?

Post #105 was your last post on the subject, right?

Last post on the subject as it does seem you’re a little too emotional to discuss this topic.

...but I just responded to post #120??? How can that be? Can I trust your word?

I'm sure you'll take this, spin it, put different words in my mouth and then attempt to make it something that it isn't.

Am I done with you? I guess I'll just do whatever I decide to do in that moment if that's OK. You have my permission to do the same. You're welcome.

Post #105 was your last post on the subject, right?

...but I just responded to post #120??? How can that be? Can I trust your word?

I'm sure you'll take this, spin it, put different words in my mouth and then attempt to make it something that it isn't.

Am I done with you? I guess I'll just do whatever I decide to do in that moment if that's OK. You have my permission to do the same. You're welcome.
That’s fair. See how one admits to something they said?

Ball’s in your court sir. Pride comes before the fall.

But I will concede, you are not emotionally vested in this at all. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
You need me to admit that I said I was done with you?

Well there you go...it looks like I did indeed say that. It's right there in black and white.
Again, I will concede. I think we can all see you are not emotionally vested in this topic. I don’t need you to do anything, everything has already been done.

Again, thank you for your service sir. Happy 4th.
jack-nicholson-goos-fraba.gif

Again, I will concede. I think we can all see you are not emotionally vested in this topic. I don’t need you to do anything, everything has already been done.

Again, thank you for your service sir. Happy 4th.
jack-nicholson-goos-fraba.gif

😂...smart ass.

I don't care what you say on the topic so long as you don't attempt to put words in my mouth.

If you think she's doomed to hellfire that's your belief and your right to believe it. I honestly don't care. If you feel she has no right to be married or have the same protections under marriage, that is your belief and your right.

Ironically I found peace with my sister and her choices while attending a church where the pastor was an older, fire and brimstone kind of preacher. He had STRONG sermons. I loved the guy. His words on the subject helped me find peace along with a bit of prayer.

😂...smart ass.

I don't care what you say on the topic so long as you don't attempt to put words in my mouth.

If you think she's doomed to hellfire that's your belief and your right to believe it. I honestly don't care. If you feel she has no right to be married or have the same protections under marriage, that is your belief and your right.

Ironically I found peace with my sister and her choices while attending a church where the pastor was an older, fire and brimstone kind of preacher. He had STRONG sermons. I loved the guy. His words on the subject helped me find peace along with a bit of prayer.
Good grief man. No one said she is going to hell. As long as she believes in Jesus Christ. She good. Bro, maybe this isn’t the topic for you. You are all over the place.

Again, when you went off on me, I was trying to put myself in a vulnerable position that I believed, and still do believe you acknowledged in post 88. Was doing it in an attempt to de-escalate. It failed miserably. It is what it is. I was utterly shocked at the visceral reaction.

oh well man.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Bro, maybe this isn’t the topic for you. You are all over the place.

I really don’t see that I am. I have continually repeated that the only issue I had was that words were being put into my mouth...that you were twisting words that I said to mean something else. Honestly, I'm pretty sure that you still haven’t heard me...but I digress.

I'll chalk this up to the struggles of the written word vs the spoken. I don't have any other explanation.

But either way, I can live with it.

I really don't think anyone ITT thinks that.

She's a sinner. So are you, so am I. We all get into Heaven the same way. Let's hope we all make the right choice.

I wasn't trying to say that he did and I agree that wasn't his point.

I was trying to say, with as far out of a position that I could come up with, that I don't mind the differing viewpoint. That was never the issue.

Who are we to judge

Just sayin

Some of us know and understand that:

We are creations of God.

We are parents.

We are Sovereign Citizens.

We are responsible and accountable for our own choices and actions.

And that amoral bitch would have never been allowed to be a teacher for my children.

So, jus-sayin back attcha....

Reactions: jfegaly
Some of us know and understand that:

We are creations of God.

We are parents.

We are Sovereign Citizens.

We are responsible and accountable for our own choices and actions.

And that amoral bitch would have never been allowed to be a teacher for my children.

So, jus-sayin back attcha....
Yes sir. We agree

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT