ADVERTISEMENT

This is how EVERY democrat feels.

This is what EVERY Capt Ron post looks like.

0-E4-EF5-A3-DA2-A-4-AB0-B506-5-EA9-B6152-B1-E.jpg

I think most dems have no clue as to what the Roe reversal acually means. One dem said the abortion issue shouldn't be left up to 9 unelected people in robes, to which the response was "exactly". What do they think just happened?
True, my point really was that most if not all do not really love America. Most of them will say "America was never great." Just ANOTHER reason why I cannot stand ANY of them. (yes, crybaby...this was for you)

True, my point really was that most if not all do not really love America. Most of them will say "America was never great." Just ANOTHER reason why I cannot stand ANY of them. (yes, crybaby...this was for you)
This is reflective of an "education system" or actually an indoctrination system that teaches kids America is bad, evil, racist etc. I only wish lots of these people would leave and go find another country that can give them what they want.

Reactions: fatman76
Of course I disagree. But my response is more about his constant use of terms like "EVERY" and "ALL."

Ok fine...every and all is wrong every time, all the time.

However, it's telling that you focused on every and all rather than the disgusting "F the 4th" in his link.

It's deflection ReRe. Note your disagreement on every and all but stop with the deflection from the broader point. The left increasingly hates our country. That's a frigging problem man.

However, it's telling that you focused on every and all rather than the disgusting "F the 4th" in his link.

It's deflection ReRe. Note your disagreement on every and all but stop with the deflection from the broader point. The left increasingly hates our country. That's a frigging problem man.
It’s what he does, focus on the micro, and don’t even comment on the macro. It’s a deflection technique he uses consistently.

Almost said ALL the time, but remembered he would be literal, instead of taking it to mean….alot.

I’m not going to play along with broad generalizations based on cherry-picked anecdotes.

Of course I disagree. But my response is more about his constant use of terms like "EVERY" and "ALL."
Any Democrat that doesn't want to be included in the Every & All can clearly state that they don't approve of what the swamp-Rat leaders and the majority of their deluded followers say and do....

So, pick a side and then take your lumps if you earn/deserve them...
🤓

Libs tend to be miserable anyway. Overturn of Roe v Wade gave them one more reason. Now they will need to convince voters in each state that there does not need to be a limit on killing the unborn.

Two biggest problems in this country are these:

1. Trump is infallible (far right)
2. The country is morally unredeemable (progressives)

Both are hard to solve because both are a matter of faith and belief.

both are also easy to solve in that it is just a belief.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
1. The God given inalienable human rights of everyone.

2. The Declaration of Independence.

3. The Constitution of the Sovereign Citizens.

4. The rule of Laws created by the Sovereign Citizens.

5. The requirement of every Sovereign Citizen to care for and uphold the responsibilities of their citizenship, (or to gtf out)

No organization or grouping of citizens is allowed to circumvent the above, due to their own self-interests, including their greed for power, money, or fame.... (political parties, organizations, associations, or any other kind of gang)

Anyone that attempts to destroy the freedoms created in America becomes an immediate arch enemy.
"Support and Defend the Constitution against ALL ENEMIES, foreign or DOMESTIC." (around 4 Million current Veterans have taken that oath)

Enemies of Freedom can be eliminated by any and all methods chosen by the Sovereign's.

It’s what he does, focus on the micro, and don’t even comment on the macro. It’s a deflection technique he uses consistently.

Almost said ALL the time, but remembered he would be literal, instead of taking it to mean….alot.
Let's not talk about the point that makes the left look bad, let's launch into a personal attack on the poster that raised the point that makes the left look bad, and hope the other posters follow along.

The dems here ALWAYS try to change the subject when its focused on the shortcomings of the left.

Two biggest problems in this country are these:

1. Trump is infallible (far right)
2. The country is morally unredeemable (progressives)

Both are hard to solve because both are a matter of faith and belief.

both are also easy to solve in that it is just a belief.
And moderates are even more difficult to solve because of a lack of faith, belief, and conviction.

Moderates have played a huge part in the crumbling of the moral fabric of this Country. It is what it is.

We are partly in this pickle due to years of concession by moderates.

I think our friend Sunburnt would correctly describe most of those folks as being in the low IQ segment of the population.
What does this country owe me? NOTHING! I owe this country EVERYTHING. I am Cherokee-Sub Saharan African- European Caucasian.

The former Hispanic Mayor of Northcrest and I were thrown out of the former Democrat Party long ago. I recommend American Marxism by Mark Levin.

And moderates are even more difficult to solve because of a lack of faith, belief, and conviction.

Moderates have played a huge part in the crumbling of the moral fabric of this Country. It is what it is.

We are partly in this pickle due to years of concession by moderates.
There is likely some truth here. Good to point out the third leg of the stool.

Remember, that another area that I have been particularly consistent on is the need to stem immigration. It started with Reagan and pro-business Rs (yes, RINOs) who wanted cheap labor. An analog to the motivator behind mercantilism and slavery.

The interesting part here is, and yes, one needs to credit Trump (see, I have an ability to credit Trump) is that Hispanics are increasingly voting republican. They are pro-family, pro-life, Christian and hard working.

Where I likely differ from you and the board is around things like Gay Marriage and being Pro-Choice. Similar to things like Vaccine mandates, I want government out of the things like this. I live near a gay community - almost zero crime, rule abiding and people work hard, have strong incomes and pay their taxes. Yards are immaculate and they care about their community. That beats the heck out of Gary, Indiana, for example. If they want to be married, I do not care. I celebrate their happiness.

On pro-choice, the question, out of the health issues of the mother, is who is going to care for that baby afterwards? The number one dynamic effecting the black community, for decades, is the lack of a 2 parent family. If the family cannot care for the first, or say, third child - cannot get child care, etc. - who is going to pay for that? Are YOU going to have your taxes increased? Are YOU going to adopt that child? It is hard for society to be able to pay and give to all of those in need. I see plenty of people be pro-birth and far fewer be pro-life.

To your original point, Moderates have a role to play.

Reactions: goldmom and jfegaly
What does this country owe me? NOTHING! I owe this country EVERYTHING. I am Cherokee-Sub Saharan African- European Caucasian.

The former Hispanic Mayor of Northcrest and I were thrown out of the former Democrat Party long ago. I recommend American Marxism by Mark Levin.
That is the right attitude. My grandfather came over with nothing but escaped the holocaust. He wanted a chance for his sons and his grand kids. They got it, not without challenges, discrimination, etc. and while, this country is far from perfect, I am worth now millions of dollars and pay it forward.

Remember, that another area that I have been particularly consistent on is the need to stem immigration. It started with Reagan and pro-business Rs (yes, RINOs) who wanted cheap labor. An analog to the motivator behind mercantilism and slavery.

The interesting part here is, and yes, one needs to credit Trump (see, I have an ability to credit Trump) is that Hispanics are increasingly voting republican. They are pro-family, pro-life, Christian and hard working.

Where I likely differ from you and the board is around things like Gay Marriage and being Pro-Choice. Similar to things like Vaccine mandates, I want government out of the things like this. I live near a gay community - almost zero crime, rule abiding and people work hard, have strong incomes and pay their taxes. Yards are immaculate and they care about their community. That beats the heck out of Gary, Indiana, for example. If they want to be married, I do not care. I celebrate their happiness.

On pro-choice, the question, out of the health issues of the mother, is who is going to care for that baby afterwards? The number one dynamic effecting the black community, for decades, is the lack of a 2 parent family. If the family cannot care for the first, or say, third child - cannot get child care, etc. - who is going to pay for that? Are YOU going to have your taxes increased? Are YOU going to adopt that child? It is hard for society to be able to pay and give to all of those in need. I see plenty of people be pro-birth and far fewer be pro-life.

The only person I can think of with a hardon for gay marriage is Bammer Ghost.

I'd say the rest of us believe that the government made this an issue by giving married people benefits. Either marriage is a religious institution and the government should butt the f*ck out of it, or it's a governmental institution and they have no business denying it to any American regardless of what certain people feel about.

I'm against marriage on general principles.

Marriage is an institution, who wants to live in an institution.

Going to keep it short as I have posted my opinion on these topics numerous times.

marriage: if we really want government out of it, then we should have left it up to the church. Government got involved with “licenses, tax credits etc…and it’s an issue because if it. If marriage were left where it began, in the church, then game over. No discussion necessary. So, if you truly want Government out, get out. No license, no tax benefits, and leave it up to the church on who gets married. Getting government out, isn’t them legislating who can get married. So yes, we disagree here, and I have a hard time understanding the comment “get government out of it, but pass a law that anyone can marry”. It doesn’t compute. As for me personally, IDGAF what people do, or what the church does. Get government out of it.

abortion: Pretty simple for me. Pro life or pro choice? Both. No one ever took away a womans choice (except in cases of rape, and I will get there in a minute). A woman and a man make the CHOICE to have sex. Like anything else in life, I have a CHOICE, but once I make that CHOICE, I have to deal with potential consequences of that CHOICE. We don’t abort everyone who makes a CHOICE that is going to cost society. So….no one is taking away a womans right to choose. You CHOSE to potentially be a mom, and now you’re going to be one. FWIW there are also potential cost to society from mental health issues resulting in that abortion. There are other costs to society from abortion as well, but no need to get into that. So yes, I am pro choice and pro life. Also, who speaks on behalf of the unborn child? Do they get a CHOICE? Because almost certainly, none would CHOOSE death.

rape: morning after pill, you have a choice. Done.

I am more libertarian than anything, hence the marriage take, but abortion is always the sticking point for me. Life is a precious gift. It’s the one area where my libertarianism gives way to something bigger.

Those are the social issues, the giant issues I have with many moderates are more on the fiscal side of the house. Where they seem to cave more and more to big Government programs. Social security, healthcare etc.

Reactions: EvilWayz
Going to keep it short as I have posted my opinion on these topics numerous times.

marriage: if we really want government out of it, then we should have left it up to the church. Government got involved with “licenses, tax credits etc…and it’s an issue because if it. If marriage were left where it began, in the church, then game over. No discussion necessary. So, if you truly want Government out, get out. No license, no tax benefits, and leave it up to the church on who gets married. Getting government out, isn’t them legislating who can get married. So yes, we disagree here, and I have a hard time understanding the comment “get government out of it, but pass a law that anyone can marry”. It doesn’t compute. As for me personally, IDGAF what people do, or what the church does. Get government out of it.

abortion: Pretty simple for me. Pro life or pro choice? Both. No one ever took away a womans choice (except in cases of rape, and I will get there in a minute). A woman and a man make the CHOICE to have sex. Like anything else in life, I have a CHOICE, but once I make that CHOICE, I have to deal with potential consequences of that CHOICE. We don’t abort everyone who makes a CHOICE that is going to cost society. So….no one is taking away a womans right to choose. You CHOSE to potentially be a mom, and now you’re going to be one. FWIW there are also potential cost to society from mental health issues resulting in that abortion. There are other costs to society from abortion as well, but no need to get into that. So yes, I am pro choice and pro life. Also, who speaks on behalf of the unborn child? Do they get a CHOICE? Because almost certainly, none would CHOOSE death.

rape: morning after pill, you have a choice. Done.

I am more libertarian than anything, hence the marriage take, but abortion is always the sticking point for me. Life is a precious gift. It’s the one area where my libertarianism gives way to something bigger.

Those are the social issues, the giant issues I have with many moderates are more on the fiscal side of the house. Where they seem to cave more and more to big Government programs. Social security, healthcare etc.

On marriage, as long as you give all the same advantages (tax, estate, benefits) then fine. Call it whatever you like. But it is none of our business who they choose to partner with. That's for God to judge, not man.

On marriage, as long as you give all the same advantages (tax, estate, benefits) then fine. Call it whatever you like. But it is none of our business who they choose to partner with. That's for God to judge, not man.
Agree mostly. IDGAF what they do. I want government out of it completely. No taxes, no benefits etc. matter of fact, I want one tax period. A consumption tax and thats it. My good friend @NavigatorII is retired now, so putting him out of business isn’t a concern for me anymore.

The tax game, in its current construct, us nothing more than a rigged game anyway.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Mostly agree...but what about health care? Can she get benefits from her wife's policy?

What about inheritance? Does she get her wife's property upon her demise? What about Social Security?

What about child custody? If the (pardon the expression, it makes sense here) birth mom dies, does her wife get custody of their children?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT