ADVERTISEMENT

This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. Lol

They be like:
giphy.gif

Awfully good screen presence. Amazing eloquence. I notice nobody says "um", like most people do when speaking off the cuff. Almost as if it's rehearsed, or on cue cards. But believe what you like. You do you.

Mr irrelevant. Seems like you quoted and replied to the wrong video.

Mr irrelevant. Seems like you quoted and replied to the wrong video.

I think I posted about the one with all the people claiming the Dems were so bad and evil and how they switched to Republican. Mostly African Americans, but one crying white chick. NIce touch that. But not a single person saying "um", or anything else to indicate they were speaking off the cuff. Everything nice and rehearsed. I know, you can't see it. But you see so little of what's actually going on, it's really not surprising.

Awfully good screen presence. Amazing eloquence. I notice nobody says "um", like most people do when speaking off the cuff. Almost as if it's rehearsed, or on cue cards. But believe what you like. You do you.
They sound like well spoken, and sincere African Americans to me. Nothing fake about them.

Reactions: jfegaly
They sound like well spoken, and sincere African Americans to me. Nothing fake about them.

They aren't speaking off the cuff. The mayor of Jacksonville was on 930AM in Jax the other day, and he said um about 50 times during the interview (about building a new stadium). And he is an experienced public speaker. I could see maybe one of those people on the video being smooth, but everybody? C'mon. Let's try to have some perspective.

Is @LizardGrad89 being a good lil dem and attacking black people who didn't vote the way he wanted them to?

Can't imagine why blacks are leaving the party...

If you watched the video you would know it's multi-ethnic. Thought you said to watch every video? Guess you are good at telling others to do things you don't do.

Funny thing about math, btw. If 90% of black Americans vote Democratic, then 10% don't. Don't act like finding a black Republican proves that blacks are changing parties. Math.

If you watched the video you would know it's multi-ethnic. Thought you said to watch every video? Guess you are good at telling others to do things you don't do.

Funny thing about math, btw. If 90% of black Americans vote Democratic, then 10% don't. Don't act like finding a black Republican proves that blacks are changing parties. Math.

If 90% of blacks vote dem, that means about 30% of them really did.

Count every vote!

I think I posted about the one with all the people claiming the Dems were so bad and evil and how they switched to Republican. Mostly African Americans, but one crying white chick. NIce touch that. But not a single person saying "um", or anything else to indicate they were speaking off the cuff. Everything nice and rehearsed. I know, you can't see it. But you see so little of what's actually going on, it's really not surprising.
You know, your response here is actually just a tad racist. Implying A-A's can't speak well off the cuff?

They aren't speaking off the cuff. The mayor of Jacksonville was on 930AM in Jax the other day, and he said um about 50 times during the interview (about building a new stadium). And he is an experienced public speaker. I could see maybe one of those people on the video being smooth, but everybody? C'mon. Let's try to have some perspective.
A typical liberal who still believes African Americans still belong on the plantation.

You know, your response here is actually just a tad racist. Implying A-A's can't speak well off the cuff?
Democrats have always been racist. It’s what their party was founded on. It’s what they embraced under Woodrow Wilson. LBJ decided to go the covert route and buy them off “guarantee them n-words will vote Democrat the next 200 years.” Now a days they believe those n-words are unable to obtain personal identification. They think so low of black people they must be put in charge to decide their lives for them. They mean well but then again the worst villains always think they’re the good guy. Malcolm X was dead on about them.

Lenny Curry, God Love him, is picking and choosing his words carefully, like a man who aspires to higher office but who has to navigate the minefield that is JAX politics at the moment. So, in his case "um" is the word.

Who? Curry? Building a new stadium? On board with Kahn with renovating the soil contaminated shipyards into a new South Beach??? LMAO. Pipedreams like those? In the middle of the phucking hood??? You can put a new red dress on an old whore but she's still a tired old drug addled whore. The same mayor who tried to hoodwink the county into selling JEA to get his ass out of a bind with pension shortfalls??? That mayor?? You know Bush was a Republican too. Now look at what a sad sack of shit he, McCain, Romney, Flake and others are. Traitors to America.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT