ADVERTISEMENT

This B**** is stupid

origin.png

I was wrong.

You are a straight down the middle independent for calling AOC dumb...while going after a conservative for her policy beliefs.
It's not even about you guys thinking I'm an independent or not. I truly don't care. That was something that someone took and created their own definition of what I said. I know it was ghost. It showed me how power/influence ghost was to you guys.

I never said I'm down the middle. I said I lean left on things and I lean right on things. I don't support the democrats and I don't support the republicans. I support the best candidate in that race or the party on that topic. I believe it's fair to mention when one side does something that the other side did as while. I don't believe in ignoring one party flaws because it makes one party looks just as bad. That is what I said. At no point did I say "I'm down the middle". At no point did I say I don't lean left or that I don't lean right. It was just a troll by ghost that ALL you guys ran with.

It's not even about you guys thinking I'm an independent or not. I truly don't care. That was something that someone took and created their own definition of what I said. I know it was ghost. It showed me how power/influence ghost was to you guys.

I never said I'm down the middle. I said I lean left on things and I lean right on things. I don't support the democrats and I don't support the republicans. I support the best candidate in that race or the party on that topic. I believe it's fair to mention when one side does something that the other side did as while. I don't believe in ignoring one party flaws because it makes one party looks just as bad. That is what I said. At no point did I say "I'm down the middle". At no point did I say I don't lean left or that I don't lean right. It was just a troll by ghost that ALL you guys ran with.
I am generally libertarian (not "left", but rather limited government) per se, on social issues with some, but limited, historical lean-in for native-blacks (here on/before 1865, not nigerian-americans such as Emmanuel Acho, who is terrific, but does not require special consideration) and conservative on fiscal issues with the exception of anti-trust (I am almost a 1910-1920 "progressive" here). I believe very strongly in STRONG BORDERS, strong defense, but have grown very suspicious of "america first, GLOBAL policy".

Does that put me "in the middle", depending on your lens, sure. A RINO? On borders, I would say Trump did not do enough. On Abortion, I am, in practice, not much different from AOC. Covid-19 and coverup? Clearly, a lab leak and it was horrific what was done to Trump, Tom Cotton and many, many others.

I am not perfect, but I try hard to take an open mind to each issue and consider impacts and motivations by sub-groups and segments.

Is there a global Soros-"conspiracy", that is hard to say (from my seat), but is there a globalist "affinity" bias with clear financial ties? There are many data points to support.

Is there a global Soros-"conspiracy", that is hard to say (from my seat), but is there a globalist "affinity" bias with clear financial ties? There are many data points to support.
I am currently reading One Nation Under Blackmail, The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein, VOL.1 [Webb, Whitney]

After just finished reading Killing the Mob (ghostwritten by Bill O'Reilly) and what I've read so far in the Webb book, it is shocking how much these books overlap and here is the cast of characters:

Al Capone, Pretty Boy Floyd, et all gangsters
J Edgar Hoover
the Kennedy Family
The CIA
US Military
The Mafia
modern day FBI
Epstein's inner circle

And I'm not even half way through the book. The detailed references and events are so comprehensive it's difficult to enjoy and browse, you have to concentrate to absorb all of the data. When I finish this one I'm getting Volume II. Just today I read Maxwell has been thrown in solitary confinement for mentioning Epstein was murdered.

Last edited:
Reactions: instaGATOR
She's really good at playing the victim card. The reality is she lives in an alternate reality and sucks. It's amazing how these clowns rise to political power.
I met here once at a corporate event and she was pleasant (to a point). Not an effective mayor and very good to see her voted out.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I am currently reading One Nation Under Blackmail, The Sordid Union Between Intelligence and Crime that Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein, VOL.1 [Webb, Whitney]

After just finished reading Killing the Mob (ghostwritten by Bill O'Reilly) and what I've read so far in the Webb book, it is shocking how much these books overlap and here is the cast of characters:

Al Capone, Pretty Boy Floyd, et all gangsters
J Edgar Hoover
the Kennedy Family
The CIA
US Military
The Mafia
modern day FBI
Epstein's inner circle

And I'm not even half way through the book. The detailed references and events are so comprehensive it's difficult to enjoy and browse, you have to concentrate to absorb all of the data. When I finish this one I'm getting Volume II. Just today I read Maxwell has been thrown in solitary confinement for mentioning Epstein was murdered.
Maxwell is going to have an “accident” or “commit suicide”.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
Maxwell is going to have an “accident” or “commit suicide”.
Or more likely we will be told she went to jail, and she never did. Check out John Thaler's research into the mafia's ties into Arizona and the midwest. Aside from finding out that Katie Hobbs was in bed with the Mexican cartel, he also found out that when they are convicted and go to jail, their identities are changed and they are released from prison. But as far as the public knows, the person belonging to that identity is still in jail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT