ADVERTISEMENT

Things that make you go hmmm....

Then there should be no reason for you to outright lie and say that he is in possession.
It took you several words to say..."I was FOS."

you are under a BUNCH of impressions..however NONE of them ever end up being reality

Pretty sure that's what I said.

Instead of being accurate, he chose to be early.

To listen to this group talk about "lying" "outright lie" "impressions", etc is comical

We all already know bama and ron are as useless as tits on a bull
But Gator-B a mod says I outright lied???

Any one of these legal experts who have commented on the search warrant can be wrong...I've seen writing that supports trump having, trump not having it, that the warrant is sealed...that its not, etc.

But yesterday, while the trumpanzee gallery was busy crying that I was "lying"

The Palm Beach Post was publishing two lawyers who say trump has the search warrant & inventory by law

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story...d-search-warrant-mar-lago-monday/10277617002/
Donald Trump knows what FBI agents took from Mar-a-Lago and why they took it, experts say
Jane Musgrave Palm Beach Post
Auguest 10, 2022

Former President Donald Trump knows what FBI agents took from his private club in Palm Beach and knows why they took it, former federal prosecutors said Tuesday.

Before leaving Mar-a-Lago on Monday after executing a search, FBI agents were legally required to leave behind the search warrant and an inventory listing what items were seized, said Fort Lauderdale defense attorney Richard Serafini, who spent 10 years working as a federal prosecutor.

In addition to revealing what agents grabbed, the search warrant would have listed what crimes agents believed may have been committed that prompted their unprecedented request to search the home of a past president, said former federal prosecutor David Weinstein.

Who is Pedo Peter?

Who is the Big guy?

Who showers with his own daughter?

Why does Hunter refer to Joe as Pedo Peter?

There is no worse crime than one involving children.

At least I admit who I am. You pretend like you aren’t some Trumper, and then rush to his defense no matter what he does.

Just own it and we’ll respect you more.

How many times can I explain this? At what point will you hear and understand it?

I prefer Trump over Biden.

I prefer DeSantis over Trump.

If the debate is Trump vs Biden, clearly I'm more likely to agree with Trump.

If this is a problem, it's a you problem. Get over it...or don't. No one GAF.

How many times can I explain this? At what point will you hear and understand it?

I prefer Trump over Biden.

I prefer DeSantis over Trump.

If the debate is Trump vs Biden, clearly I'm more likely to agree with Trump.

If this is a problem, it's a you problem. Get over it...or don't. No one GAF.
This is not a Biden vs. Trump question. It's making excuses for whatever Trump does. Like ITT. It's never his fault.

It's the media
It's the FBi
It's biased judges
It's RINOs.
Etc.

It's not a problem. I just wish you would accept who you are. For your own sake.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
This is not a Biden vs. Trump question. It's making excuses for whatever Trump does. Like ITT. It's never his fault.

It's the media
It's the FBi
It's biased judges
It's RINOs.
Etc.

It's not a problem. I just wish you would accept who you are. For your own sake.

Again, in the debate over Biden or Trump, I prefer Trump.

You've said many times that you are not a huge fan of Biden. You recognize his flaws. However, given a debate between Biden and Trump, you choose Biden. You side with Biden.

It is EXACTLY the same for me...but I prefer Trump over Biden.

So? Irrelevant.

Stop with the three card Monty. Was Trump withholding documents or not. That's the only thing that matters.

It's not irrelevant. Context matters...so it was entirely relevant.

I think Trump was withholding documents. I think almost all, if not actually all, presidents have done the same throughout our history. It's an issue now because it's Trump and "fck that orange SOB."

BTW, I've said ^^^this^^^ many times over this debate. So there was no three card Monty. This isn't some new revelation from me. So stop pretending like it is.

Oh god here comes bama's vague "all other presidents did the same" which is a 100% lie.

He usually tries to equate Obama's FOIA defense the same as trump stealing classified documents :rolleyes:

Oh god here comes bama's vague "all other presidents did the same" which is a 100% lie.

He usually tries to equate Obama's FOIA defense the same as trump stealing classified documents :rolleyes:

Not just Obama and Trump. Does that help?

It's not uncommon.

You don't have to answer on this board...all I'm asking is for you to consider the question...

Is there any chance that this is being made a big deal because so many people HATE Trump? Just do your best to answer truthfully...is it possible?

Again, when I say answer...I mean for yourself. You don't have to answer on the board if you don't like.

FWIW I've heard otherwise liberal figures state that this isn't uncommon.

Not just Obama and Trump. Does that help?

It's not uncommon.

You don't have to answer on this board...all I'm asking is for you to consider the question...

Is there any chance that this is being made a big deal because so many people HATE Trump? Just do your best to answer truthfully...is it possible?

Again, when I say answer...I mean for yourself. You don't have to answer on the board if you don't like.

FWIW I've heard otherwise liberal figures state that this isn't uncommon.

More vague non supported claims?

You specifically referenced the $36 million of Obama being the "same" thing

It was not. I'm not in favor of politicians blocking valid FOIA requests but at least going to court to debate the release of information is more legitimate than being caught stealing government documents

trump took documents out of government custody offsite and then has been caught twice lying about it

Completely 100% different. So show us what other president that has done this.

You keep making these baseless claims without any proof

Resolution is simple...Prove it

More vague non supported claims?

You specifically referenced the $36 million of Obama being the "same" thing

It was not. I'm not in favor of politicians blocking valid FOIA requests but at least going to court to debate the release of information is more legitimate than being caught stealing government documents

trump took documents out of government custody offsite and then has been caught twice lying about it

Completely 100% different. So show us what other president that has done this.

You keep making these baseless claims without any proof

Resolution is simple...Prove it

You do, of course, realize that the reason Obama was in the position to spend the $36 million was because he and his admin used a different system and a different protocol to store these very same documents.

Instead of printing them on paper or sending through the normal White House/Executive Branch system, they used their own system.

Why did they do that? So they wouldn't have to turn the documentation over. It was the same type of information...just processed and formatted differently.

...and they refused to turn it over to National Archives.

Just food for thought.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
You do, of course, realize that the reason Obama was in the position to spend the $36 million was because he and his admin used a different system and a different protocol to store these very same documents.

Instead of printing them on paper or sending through the normal White House/Executive Branch system, they used their own system.

Why did they do that? So they wouldn't have to turn the documentation over. It was the same type of information...just processed and formatted differently.

Just food for thought.

Here is your link for that.

BTW, if he had used the White House/Executive Branch system, these documents would have been archived automatically for the National Archives.

...which is why he didn't use that system, of course.

A lot of judges make political donations. That doesn’t mean they don’t do their job. I wonder if he has ever donated to Pubs. Oh wait, yes he has. I guess your news sources didn’t report that.

You blind partisans always do this. It’s a question of fact whether there was sufficient evidence to issue a warrant. He ruled there was. GTFO with your partisan BS questioning our legal system.

Face it, Trump took the documents that don’t belong to him and now they have them back. Quit acting like they shot him. You guys are such drama queens. That is what I’m enjoying the most. It’s not like anyone really cares about some presidential papers.

Youre right Cuck he did donate to a Republican. The judge contributed to Jeb Bush’s campaign when he was running against Trump. Once again, the scared little Tards just happen to leave out key facts from their stories.

Bullsh*t search warrant, the FBI was just there a week earlier reviewing the documents and found nothing. Tards living in their dream world where the one and only goal in their entire life is to go after Trump.

Just food for thought.

If you think that's food for thought....thought must be starving

The mysterious "different" system you and the authors of your articles are referring to is Hillary Clinton's email server.

"Now the National Archives is faced with Hillary Clinton’s history-making assault on government records while secretary of state, which Cass describes as fitting a pattern of “destroy, deny and corrupt the process."

On your other accusation about Obama

The Obama $36 million was the lawyers fees to litigate FOIA requests at the end of his administration.

While I don't like it...Obama's action is LEGAL

Just because someone makes a FOIA request doesn't mean the government MUST turn over the material requested. There are many legitimate reasons why a FOIA request may not be satisfied to the requestor's desire.

Some of the legal reasons why a FOIA request may denied are

Under the records law, citizens and foreigners can compel the U.S. government to turn over copies of federal records for zero or little cost. Anyone who seeks information through the law is generally supposed to get it unless disclosure would hurt national security, violate personal privacy or expose business secrets or confidential decision-making in certain areas.

If the requestor disagrees with the denial they can litigate the disagreement

That is NOT what donald trump is accused of in the Mar-A-Lago case

trump has been accused of taking documents

A subpoena was issued for the return the documents to the government
He didn't go to court to challenge the subpoena. He just ignored it.

The documents were then seized by the government

Nothing like what you're accusing Obama of

A more appropriate comparison would be what trump did regarding his tax records

The government made a request
trump denied the request and litigated the dispute
He lost
And now his tax records have been released to the government

Here is your link for that.

Your link uses 3 other articles as support for its assertions

Western Journal - Doug Golden
https://www.westernjournal.com/nat-...candal-wholesale-destruction-of-govt-records/

Real Clear Politics - Thomas Lipscomb
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/06/10/crisis_at_the_national_archives_137241.html

National Review - Andrew McCarthy
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018...a-probes-justice-department-double-standards/

Maybe you should look at those articles first and then we can discuss the details since all 3 are talking about Hillary's email server

BTW, if he had used the White House/Executive Branch system, these documents would have been archived automatically for the National Archives.

...which is why he didn't use that system, of course.

Would it shock you if you were wrong?

After you read the 3 articles I mentioned you can read the Presidential Records Act amendments that the Obama admin made to address electronic records and we can discuss

Spoiler alert - Use of non-government email serves are legal. The archivist determines what documents are officially defined as government records and archived.

Last edited:
Then there should be no reason for you to outright lie and say that he is in possession.
I’ve seen several reports that says Trumps team was given a copy of the warrant. I think you may owe an apology. A Mod Calling someone a liar is a pretty serious accusation.

From the WSJ

The former president late Thursday said on his social-media site that he wouldn’t oppose the release of the court documents, encouraging their “immediate release,” while adding he viewed the process as partisan.

Mr. Trump was given a copy of the warrant and a list of items that were taken during the search and his aides had previously declined requests to release them.

When all of this comes out, I predict the Trumpers will be made to look like fools once again.

But the judge donated to Obama

But the FBI has in for Trump

Its the medias fault for reporting.

What about Hillary

But It’s never, maybe Trump took records.that didn’t belong to him.

The trump lawyer who made the initial claim that they weren't served a warrant is in this video

Imagine that...a trump lawyer that lies a lot!!! :oops:

Trump's lawyer Christina Bobb admits she doesn't know if trump took Top Secret documents and hasn't asked him

Bobb is a former OAN TV host who also worked in the trump administration and fundraised for the Arizona election integrity audit

The trump lawyer who made the initial claim that weren't served a warrant is in this video

Imagine that...a trump lawyer that lies a lot!!! :oops:

Trump's lawyer Christina Bobb admits she doesn't know if trump took Top Secret documents and hasn't asked him

Bobb is a former OAN TV host who also worked in the trump administration and fundraised for the Arizona election integrity audit

Don’t you know you can’t post something from MSNBC. They probably doctored the video.

Right @BamaFan1137 ?

Trumpers are so blind they just can’t, just can’t accept that the guys a crook.

I’ve seen several reports that says Trumps team was given a copy of the warrant. I think you may owe an apology. A Mod Calling someone a liar is a pretty serious accusation.
I don't owe an apology at all. He posted the day after that they had the warrant when they did not. His emotions and politics probably got the best of him and he posted it anyways, it happens. He later corrected himself. Whether they provided a warrant for him or his "team" days later is irrelevant.

I don't owe an apology at all. He posted the day after that they had the warrant when they did not. His emotions and politics probably got the best of him and he posted it anyways, it happens. He later corrected himself. Whether they provided a warrant for him or his "team" days later is irrelevant.
Again, the reports I’ve read, and that the WSJ article says is that they were given a copy of the warrant, and therefore could release it if they wish. It’s not a lie if the OP is just relying on published news sources.

If you don’t want to issue an apology, fine, but it seems like YOUR emotions and politics is what is getting in the way. Calling someone a liar is pretty serious accusation IMO. It implies intent.

I think someone needs to update their info and correct themselves
His lawyer received the warrant that day and has had a copy of it ever since

You outright lied (using your words) and are too small of a person to apologize for it

Good job of "moderating" 👍

Reactions: BSC911

You outright lied (using your words) and are too small of a person to apologize for it

And to a paying member nonetheless. While these freeloaders get away with all kinds of lies, name calling and false accusations.

Shame shame shame.

At least we’ve had some good recruiting news to offset the sting of this betrayal.

Again, the reports I’ve read, and that the WSJ article says is that they were given a copy of the warrant, and therefore could release it if they wish. It’s not a lie if the OP is just relying on published news sources.

If you don’t want to issue an apology, fine, but it seems like YOUR emotions and politics is what is getting in the way. Calling someone a liar is pretty serious accusation IMO. It implies intent.
I provided him the video of one of the lawyers saying they weren't provided one(but "shown" I'm sure). He corroborated that with "Its true that trump & his lawyers are not in possession of the warrant".

lol, ya'll have a great weekend.

And to a paying member nonetheless. While these freeloaders get away with all kinds of lies, name calling and false accusations.

Shame shame shame.

At least we’ve had some good recruiting news to offset the sting of this betrayal.

Well that explains a lot

I thought everyone in here was a paying member...Had no clue there were freeloaders

Still don't know why Gator-B didn't address my post (#81) but I'm glad he addressed yours

Guess he doesn't talk to me unless its to call me an outright liar 🤣

Appreciate ya BSC!!!

I provided him the video of one of the lawyers saying they weren't provided one(but "shown" I'm sure). He corroborated that with "Its true that trump & his lawyers are not in possession of the warrant".

That lawyer you're talking about is Christina Bobb she's dumb & a liar
and she's been caught lying in this very issue...

She says she got a copy of the warrant...i guess you're the one who needs to correct themselves huh?

I don't now what male lawyer you're vaguely referring to but he's not rump's lawyer in this matter

But thanks for playin'

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump...aled-we-dont-know-what-the-probable-cause-is/
Christina Bobb, former President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer who was at his Florida mansion on Monday as the FBI searched it, spoke with Real America’s Voice on Tuesday and said that the warrant the FBI showed her was partly sealed.

“When I arrived and kind of announced myself as the legal representation for President Trump. I asked to see a copy of the warrant,” Bobb said, recounting the events prior to the search.

“Initially they refused and said, ‘You know, we don’t have to show it to you.’ And there was a little bit of an exchange about whether it was appropriate to withhold the warrant when you’re searching the residence of the former president, who’s likely to be the Republican nominee in the next election, though they conceded and let me see it, they did not give me a copy of it right away, but they did let me see it,” Bobb, a former host on the far-right One America News Network, continued.

“It was very, I would say, thin. And as you can tell from public records, the affidavit, the supporting documentation of what the probable cause was to obtain the warrant has been sealed,” she added.

Many observers and legal analysts have noted that Trump and his attorney likely had the warrant

Last edited:

The irony here is that this thread was one of a few reported for spam, lol - I'm pretty hands off in the parking lot so I let it ride, should I have? lol

You too. I hope to have even more good news on the recruiting front.

PS. Be careful about relying solely on Trump and his team for your information.

The irony here is that this thread was one of a few reported for spam, lol - I'm pretty hands off in the parking lot so I let it ride, should I have? lol
Why would anyone report this thread for spam. It’s a great thread on a current topic.

I assume it’s that Ghost guy once again, who isn’t even a paying member.

That lawyer you're talking about is Christina Bobb and she's been caught lying in this very issue

But thanks for playin'
Different lawyer - never heard of that girl.

BSC - I don't rely solely on them for anything really, I just happened to see the girl on tv within minutes of seeing this thread and thought to mention it. It wasn't "me" reporting it per se, just passing it along.

You'd laugh at some stuff that gets reported, lol.

Reactions: BSC911
Well, one thing I learned today is that Ghost and his crew are up to their old tricks about reporting anything that doesn’t fit into their echo chamber. Sad, sad people.

And the irony is that they accuse the media of censorship. It’s laughable.

Well that explains a lot

I thought everyone in here was a paying member...Had no clue there were freeloaders

Still don't know why Gator-B didn't address my post (#81) but I'm glad he addressed yours

Guess he doesn't talk to me unless its to call me an outright liar 🤣

Appreciate ya BSC!!!
You two are the left and the right of the same idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT