ADVERTISEMENT

Things have changed...

Now we know why MSU was so upset he left them. This man knows the SEC, now he isn't coaching with less resources than Nick. It's gonna get real interesting once he starts getting all that Florida talent. Speed, a good QB that fits his scheme....Watch out!!

In Gainesville...Mullen is the freaking man. I hoped but he's the real deal. Just wait...recruiting is going to change. We have an awesome coach. Pumped about my Gators right now....was in the Swamp for the game...it was legit like back in '05-09...we back baby and Insta is still retarded as ever!

The always slow, 'short bus rider,' has had an epiphany I guess, and he thinks it's news to those not brain-dead. Marvelous... :rolleyes:

The thing is, Insta was actually the biggest Mullen proponent BEFORE we even hired him. He scoffed at the Cow Chip Kelly and the Frosty pursuits and said Mullen is who we should target.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. It's only crazy if you're wrong! Hahahaha.

The thing is, Insta was actually the biggest Mullen proponent BEFORE we even hired him. He scoffed at the Cow Chip Kelly and the Frosty pursuits and said Mullen is who we should target.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. It's only crazy if you're wrong! Hahahaha.

Except that he thinks Dan plays favorites instead of playing the best players and is beholden to the Franks Mafia.

The jerks are to busy circling around each other to even know that any credit is due, so thanks NJG for the props... :D

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
And there's the #1 jerk, chiming in right on cue... :rolleyes:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT