ADVERTISEMENT

There is no Covid vaccine cure

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
I will not take a vaccine that is having serious side-effects and deaths. Is the vaccine only supposed to lessen the odds or eliminate it altogether? Regardless, it's not going to work. In light of these already proven side-effects of illness and deaths, why hasn't the FDA and other world organizations halted the vaccine like they did HCQ? People have been getting this vaccine and even getting the virus. What's up with that? It's supposed to be mRNA and not a live virus. Long-term results in your body? Who knows. Good luck for you all who have injected it already. Let me know any side-effects in a year or two or with your upcoming procreating successes.

We've been played and still are being played. A global protocol to unite the world under one rule of vaccine law is taking precedence - in essence, they are cramming it down our throats. They have an agenda. Watch it play out. I know for a fact that HCQ/azithromycin/zinc/Vitamin-D worked. It helped my brother and his wife. It didn't "cure them" but it sped up the healing by halting the rapid spread within their bodies and it died out faster and without further symptoms that could have been life-threatening. It helped prevent the virus from wreaking havoc in their bodies.

Just like the flu, Covid isn't going away. So, how long are we to keep wearing unnecessary masks? Social distancing? Limiting of lifestyles? Throughout the spring and summer and then next fall? It's pathetic! They are making it a situational process whereby mask wearing becomes the norm. It helps to process this when the Great Reset wave crashes onto our shores.
Watch and see how this all plays out.

How is it that the local, state and national governments are so responsible in our health? Where'd they get their training? How about letting us improve our overall health by eating better, taking supplements with C, D and zinc and removing our mask wearing? It's our body. It's our right to choose. If it makes you feel better to wear a mask, do so, but don't ridicule me for not wearing one. That's the way it should be. If we decide to improve our immunity or not, we decide. We the people. THERE IS NO CURE FOR THE COVID VIRUS.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Not sure if I'm going to get vaccinated or not. For old and sickly folks, I think their odds are better with vaccination than not. Those with severely damaged immune systems need to weigh both options. I don't believe younger people need to take the doses. Statistically the odds of them dying from covid are extremely nil. (probably less than pneumonia).

I will not take a vaccine that is having serious side-effects and deaths. Is the vaccine only supposed to lessen the odds or eliminate it altogether? Regardless, it's not going to work. In light of these already proven side-effects of illness and deaths, why hasn't the FDA and other world organizations halted the vaccine like they did HCQ? People have been getting this vaccine and even getting the virus. What's up with that? It's supposed to be mRNA and not a live virus. Long-term results in your body? Who knows. Good luck for you all who have injected it already. Let me know any side-effects in a year or two or with your upcoming procreating successes.

We've been played and still are being played. A global protocol to unite the world under one rule of vaccine law is taking precedence - in essence, they are cramming it down our throats. They have an agenda. Watch it play out. I know for a fact that HCQ/azithromycin/zinc/Vitamin-D worked. It helped my brother and his wife. It didn't "cure them" but it sped up the healing by halting the rapid spread within their bodies and it died out faster and without further symptoms that could have been life-threatening. It helped prevent the virus from wreaking havoc in their bodies.

Just like the flu, Covid isn't going away. So, how long are we to keep wearing unnecessary masks? Social distancing? Limiting of lifestyles? Throughout the spring and summer and then next fall? It's pathetic! They are making it a situational process whereby mask wearing becomes the norm. It helps to process this when the Great Reset wave crashes onto our shores.

How is it that the local, state and national governments are so responsible in our health? Where'd they get their training? How about letting us improve our overall health by eating better, taking supplements with C, D and zinc and removing our mask wearing? It's our body. It's our right to choose. If it makes you feel better to wear a mask, do so, but don't ridicule me for not wearing one. That's the way it should be. If we decide to improve our immunity or not, we decide. We the people. THERE IS NO CURE FOR THE COVID VIRUS.

Reactions: kjfreeze

While your entire premise started off wrong. Vaccines are not cures their preventative medicine. You have to understand that difference first before you go on a tirade like that.

Second the medical literature, the vetted medical literature, shows no higher side effect rate related to this vaccine than any other vaccine and no actual deaths as a direct cause from this vaccine despite what you chuckleheads post on the Internet about it.

But as always I don’t care if you take it or not, that’s your choice. I just wish you pseudo/scientist that don’t understand the literature would stop posting miss information. This is why over 50% of this country refuses to take a perfectly safe and effective vaccine that will save lives. And that will lead to more people I have to take care of and more families I have to tell their love ones just died of something that could’ve been prevented. Think about that before you spread misinformation, you may be directly killing somebody by convincing them not to do something that is as safe as any other vaccine on the planet. And more effective than most.

Last edited:
Reactions: G8trDad3 and Nolec
While your entire premise started off wrong. Vaccines are not cures their preventative medicine. You have to understand that difference first before you go on a tirade like that.

Second the medical literature, the vetted medical literature, shows no higher side effect rate related to this vaccine than any other vaccine and no actual deaths as a direct cause from this vaccine despite what you chuckleheads post on the Internet about it.

But as always I don’t care if you take it or not, that’s your choice. I just wish you see the scientist they don’t understand the literature would stop posting miss information. This is why over 50% of this country refuses to take a perfectly safe and effective vaccine that will save lives. And that will lead to more people I have to take care of and more families I have to tell their love ones just die of something that could’ve been prevented. Think about that before you spread misinformation, you may be directly killing somebody by convincing them not to do something that is and see if there’s any other vaccine on the planet. And more effective than most.

Reactions: edgator44

But as always I don’t care if you take it or not, that’s your choice. I just wish you pseudo/scientist that don’t understand the literature would stop posting miss information. This is why over 50% of this country refuses to take a perfectly safe and effective vaccine that will save lives. And that will lead to more people I have to take care of and more families I have to tell their love ones just died of something that could’ve been prevented. Think about that before you spread misinformation, you may be directly killing somebody by convincing them not to do something that is as safe as any other vaccine on the planet. And more effective than most.
Not picking a bone with you Doc, but the literature is often wrong or not conclusive. These trials got rushed through, and for good reason. Gotta take the good with the risks that comes with it in doing so.
My dad is a retired doc. Many moons ago, he prescribed a medicine that ended up killing the patient. There were no listed warnings in the literature that could have foreseen it. It was a big case, pops went on 60 minutes and was interviewed by Mike Wallace himself. He had no liability, but Smith-Kline got their asses sued off. It was tragic for their family. There are risks in everything, but it's up to us to decide it not some .Gov mandate.

Last edited:

People are looking at these vaccines as cures. That's why I said what I said. And yes it's MY CHOICE and your biased look at it is YOUR CHOICE. There are direct relationship deaths just as there are direct relationship deaths from vaccines for autism. I will not be putting an mRNA that is not natural but GMO'd into my body. Long-term results of normal human physiological processes ARE NOT KNOWN. Your whole post was just about as convincing as a talking unicorn.

Not sure if I'm going to get vaccinated or not. For old and sickly folks, I think their odds are better with vaccination than not. Those with severely damaged immune systems need to weigh both options. I don't believe younger people need to take the doses. Statistically the odds of them dying from covid are extremely nil. (probably less than pneumonia).

Do you agree with Dr. Simone Gold

Not picking a bone with you Doc, but the literature is often wrong or not conclusive. These trials got rushed through, and for good reason. Gotta take the good with the risks that comes with it in doing so.
My dad is a retired doc. Many moons ago, he prescribed a medicine that ended up killing the patient. There were no listed warnings in the literature that could have foreseen it. It was a big case, pops went on 60 minutes and was interviewed by Mike Wallace himself. He had no liability, but Smith-Kline got their asses sued off. It was tragic for their family. There are risks in everything, but it's up to us to decide it not some .Gov mandate.
The literature on what? On vaccines? The literature on vaccines is consistent and not contradictory nor has it been for decades. If you can show me a medical peer reviewed article that says otherwise I’d love to read it.

People are looking at these vaccines as cures. That's why I said what I said. And yes it's MY CHOICE and your biased look at it is YOUR CHOICE. There are direct relationship deaths just as there are direct relationship deaths from vaccines for autism. I will not be putting an mRNA that is not natural but GMO'd into my body. Long-term results of normal human physiological processes ARE NOT KNOWN. Your whole post was just about as convincing as a talking unicorn.
vaccines don’t cure, they prevent

Show me one peer reviewed medical source that Covid vaccine has directly caused somebody’s death. Independent reporting without verification does not count, LOL

Last edited:
The literature on what? On vaccines? The literature on vaccines is consistent and not contradictory nor has it been for decades. If you can show me a medical peer reviewed article that says otherwise I’d love to read it.
The literature the drug companies put out on every product they sell. Supposedly, they've all been tested and retested and peer reviewed. That doesn't guarantee a damn thing. There's a new class action suit being filed every month on some drug.

The literature the drug companies put out on every product they sell. Supposedly, they've all been tested and retested and peer reviewed. That doesn't guarantee a damn thing. There's a new class action suit being filed every month on some drug.
Yeah but that’s entirely different than vaccine literature. I agree with you. I hate drug companies and I hate some of their studies and I hate how they’ve influence medical science particular over the last 40 years. You should read about the history of Trovan, Or you can just watch it by watching the movie the constant Gardener. I am totally in agreement with you about therapies but, vaccines Research is actually different for a lot of reasons. And I trust vaccines more than I trust some of the medicines they throw at us.

vaccines don’t cure, they prevent

Show me one peer reviewed medical source that Covid vaccine has directly caused somebody’s death. Independent reporting without verification does not count, LOL
I told you already I used that because people are saying it's a cure and looking at it as a cure. As far as peer reviewed, are you also suggesting that with autism as well? Because I'm sure you are one who doesn't believe autism can be caused by vaccines. And I'm not suggest ALL autism is caused by vaccines.

Please understand that vaccines protect the recipient but more importantly they protect the general population. A young healthy person not getting the disease will not spread it. We can not only vaccinate the old and vulnerable. The more people vaccinated reduces the spread for everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT