ADVERTISEMENT

The white dorks who fawn over Martin Luther Sling...

TennesseeWaltz1

Baby Gator
Aug 23, 2013
obviously forget he was a fornicator and sex pervert...also indulged in sex slavery and was once called by another pervert J. Edgar Hoover as the most "vile man in America."...enjoy your day worshipping at the feet of a fraud who wanted you to be 2nd class citizens...and others are fervently working on it today...you saps make me want to focking puke...for the record I celebrated Robert E Lee Day.

Reactions: rediceknight
obviously forget he was a fornicator and sex pervert...also indulged in sex slavery and was once called by another pervert J. Edgar Hoover as the most "vile man in America."...enjoy your day worshipping at the feet of a fraud who wanted you to be 2nd class citizens...and others are fervently working on it today...you saps make me want to focking puke...for the record I celebrated Robert E Lee Day.

Donald Trump approved this message.

The problem with King is the fact that he has been uplifted to the status of a new Jesus. The fact is that he his used in this country and around the world as an icon of honesty and morality. He wasn’t honest and he wasn’t morale. He knew that he was cheating at his theological studies and he knew that his left leaning professors would fall over themselves pushing him forward. He was also aware that he stole the writings of author pastors/preachers in many of his speeches without giving them proper credit. Even if the stories of him beating prostitutes is false though at this point no one can say with absolute certainty whither those allegations are true, it is true that after the first city was burning what with looting, whites being targeted, he could have walked away from the Civil Rights movement and said that he would have nothing to do with violence, but we all know that he did not do that. He was an agitator and thug. Hell he wasn’t even original in the tactics that he used. Gandhi had been there done that. I find it amusing that Gandhi did not think highly of blacks. I also find it amusing that King was named after Martin Luther (http://www.humanitas-international.o...uther-jews.htm) a brilliant man who by today’s standards would be called an anti-semite of the first degree. Luther would be sitting in Jail if he were alive today.
King was no different than Nelson Mandela or Mugabe. They are all cut from the same cloth. The information that the FBI has under lock and key about King, will in my opinion mysteriously, be destroyed before said records are released to the public. I think that a percentage of the black population would take to the streets in an orgy of violence if the records are ever released. To me he was no different than Jessie Jackson is today; self promoting and aggrandizing.

Reactions: TennesseeWaltz1
King wasn't a wonderful person and his holiday is nothing more than a political gift to a minority group but he was drawing attention to a serious problem that needed to be corrected. You can't say that about current day 'civil rights' activists. Yeah Al and Jesse......I'm talking about you.

King wasn't a wonderful person and his holiday is nothing more than a political gift to a minority group but he was drawing attention to a serious problem that needed to be corrected. You can't say that about current day 'civil rights' activists. Yeah Al and Jesse......I'm talking about you.

As soon as the rest of the blacks leave the left, they will leave MLK as well. He's been a political pawn by the left for years to try to get everyone to forget their role in slavery and segregation.

Everybody knows you can believe what the FBI says. Especially back in those days.

But not now. Now the FBI is the "deep state." Just like how every news story critical of Trump is phony but the twitter account of anyone who has appeared on "Fox and Friends" is gospel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT