ADVERTISEMENT

The unraveling is beginning

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
From Gov. Newsome to Gov. Whitmer to reversal of certifying election results in Michigan, the lying, hating and cheating machine of the democratic party is coming apart. And what gets me is on here selected individuals still want to cast aspersions upon Trump, ignoring all the lying, hating and cheating of those they voted for.

How is this possible? @Uniformed_ReRe thinks Trump is 0 for 55 on court decisions.
I’d bet he just slugs out there, leaving a trail of Cheeto-colored orange slime, and sadly concedes. Moving trucks headed to the WH this afternoon and inauguration has been moved up to Friday. Trump just wants Biden to come heal the nation and fix all that he has broken.

Guy’s not a fighter and knows that CNN was right all along, it’s up to MSM to decide who wins elections.

Big day today.

From Gov. Newsome to Gov. Whitmer to reversal of certifying election results in Michigan, the lying, hating and cheating machine of the democratic party is coming apart. And what gets me is on here selected individuals still want to cast aspersions upon Trump, ignoring all the lying, hating and cheating of those they voted for.
Not sure if this was posted yet.
@nail1988 @jfegaly @ukalum1988
I thought it was fate, not faith.

Wicked-Witch-1-1024x1024.jpg

So the hag that denied science and forced lockdowns and masks that don't work on her state is FOREVER impeached.

@Nolec how did you miss this?

Didn't miss it. While it does seem i live rent free in your empty head, I was not aware your imagination made up an fantasy impeachment. Why are you still posting , welcher? Even M. McConnell has called the election over and Biden the Pres. Elect.

Post # 115 Nov. 7 BSC911

"Ghost offered me a perma ban bet based on who wins the election. I accepted. He even started another thread about it this week when he thought Trump would win. If Biden wins, he leaves this site forever, ie a perma ban."

Again welcher still here?

I have to give all of you credit for your commitment to your alternate reality and just delusion in general. Just like your nutso president.

Reactions: BSC911
I have to give all of you credit for your commitment to your alternate reality and just delusion in general. Just like your nutso president.

@bradleygator they have the proof that the machines rigged the vote. It's over bro.

I suspect next they will prove Dominion is a foreign entity, which opens up the EO2018's powers for Trump and this administration.

What I'm not sure of is if they can prove that dems and certain foreign entities worked together to try to steal the election. I suspect there's at least a 50/50 chance they can, but I'll definitely enjoy watching it play out.

Reactions: fatman76
He's got a point, @BSC911. About time for you to man up and honor your bet loss.

"BSC911 said:
Ghost offered me a perma ban bet based on who wins the election. I accepted. He even started another thread about it this week when he thought Trump would win. If Biden wins, he leaves this site forever, ie a perma ban.
Wait till he finds out he has to leave in 62 days cause he lost a lifetime ban bet with me when Pres Trump wins another 4 years. "

Poor welcher, his post from Nov. is right there to see. Welcher welchin'. LOL

"BSC911 said:

Wait till he finds out he has to leave in 62 days cause he lost a lifetime ban bet with me when Pres Trump wins another 4 years. "

Poor welcher, his post from Nov. is right there to see. Welcher welchin'. LOL

So first @Nolec called out @BSC911 for being a welcher, now he's claiming that @BSC911 said that Trump would win?

@Nolec I think it's funny you digging on @BSC911, but bro, that's a lie. @BSC911 never said that. Come on, man.

Desperate pathological liar. Denying reality, refuses to own up to his actions. Wonder who? Monkey see. monkey do surely comes to mind.

Reactions: bradleygator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT