ADVERTISEMENT

The Trump Tax Return Precedent - Democrats shatter the privacy norm for no public benefit

Yeah, we’ll I provided facts (production is increasing, we are replacing the SPR at Lowe cost beginning in Feb, etc) while you provided nothing but cheap insults, which is pretty much the standard in here when you have nothing to back up an argument.

Well done.
NO YOU

🤣

Oh, now I see why you are so confused

1. Not for the hell of it. To lessen the impact of the Russia oil boycott.
2. What did Biden do to shut down production? It's up 1.5 million bad since he took over and near record high.
3. The drawdown was temporarily and to address the Russia boycott, which is exactly the sort of thing it is intended for. It will be refilled starting in February. Our security is not at risk.

You people make me laugh. If he did nothing you would complain. He does something to help and you complain

I guess some people just like to complain. Don't sweat it. Everything will turn o

I usually don’t argue with you and you KNOW I don’t- but drawing down the SPR to create a temporary illusion of relief is just ridiculous. Especially when you (Joey Applesauce) created the problem to begin with.

It’s like a person who is running short in their checking account because they are bad at budgeting, and cashing in an advance they take from their 401 and not acknowledging to themselves they ain’t really fixing the situation long term.
He’s an idiot and isn’t worthy of being defended.
Dayum Mom. That is almost "MILF-y", lol.

I usually don’t argue with you and you KNOW I don’t- but drawing down the SPR to create a temporary illusion of relief is just ridiculous. Especially when you (Joey Applesauce) created the problem to begin with.

It’s like a person who is running short in their checking account because they are bad at budgeting, and cashing in an advance they take from their 401 and not acknowledging to themselves they ain’t really fixing the situation long term.
Honestly the only oil BScuck knows and understands is when the used grease vats under the Whataburger he fries at are full and need pumping out. Now that's a "strategic oil release" he can relate to. :p

All you need to know about @BSC911 life

Reactions: goldmom

To back up your point, SPR is at the lowest level since 1985.

Our GDP is 5X what it was in 1985. This is historically stupid, anyone trying to defend it isn’t worth the effort.

Yeah, we’ll I provided facts (production is increasing, we are replacing the SPR at Lowe cost beginning in Feb, etc) while you provided nothing but cheap insults, which is pretty much the standard in here when you have nothing to back up an argument.

Well done.
Another fact?

We’re set to buy 3MM barrels back in Feb. He took 180MM barrels out. So we only have 60 more months to get back to even, assuming he doesn’t tap into them this summer when prices go up and they continue to buy. But whatever is happening in Feb won’t make a lick of difference in replenishing the SPR.

It was temporary, but not an illusion. It helped offset the loss of Russia crude, like I said.

And how did he create the problem? US production had dropped when he took over. It seems you are listening to the Fox talking heads too much. I know,I hear them every day.

The guy may be an idiot, but making a big deal about the SPR is just political BS.

Last edited:
Another fact?

We’re set to buy 3MM barrels back in Feb. He took 180MM barrels out. So we only have 60 more months to get back to even, assuming he doesn’t tap into them this summer when prices go up and they continue to buy. But whatever is happening in Feb won’t make a lick of difference in replenishing the SPR.

So? What crisis are you expecting. Refilling too quickly will just drive prices up again.

I swear, you people are never satisfied. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t.

Don’t act like the SPR is some sacred cow.

He didn’t lie, his tactic is to dramatically overstate things and hope no one does any research.

When someone points out how ridiculous his claims are, he just hides for awhile.

But he’s a busy guy, trolling several forums with multiple socks is hard work.

It's difficult to take someone like that seriously.

Once I saw he had another 25,000+ posts on the college football soundoff board in ADDITION to the 12k he has here (both in the last 4 years), that pretty much connected the dots for me.
So 37k posts from just his main account in 4 years?

I joined SScoop in 2007 and have 10k posts. I've been here about 4 years I think and have about 6k posts.

I'm on both forums WAY too much. It boggles my mind how you can be that active.

EVERY lefty "fact" has been a lie for my whole lifetime. One needs to just remember the VERY low character people we are talking about. Never met a lefty that was not a POS.
Still waiting on that big gas price increase. I mean, since Biden was waiting until after the election to raise gas prices, what’s taking him so long.

Your predictions are about as lame as your flames.

Still waiting on that big gas price increase. I mean, since Biden was waiting until after the election to raise gas prices, what’s taking him so long.

Your predictions are about as lame as your flames.
Gas is up over $.30 a gallon just in the last week. Think it stops there?

Gas is up over $.30 a gallon just in the last week. Think it stops there?
Probably. Depends on OPEC. The futures market is showing a decrease. WTI is down another $4 today.

Edit. It looks like it’s primarily weather related. Damn you Joe for not stopping last weeks freeze.

OLD MAN WINTER CAUSES TEMPORARY PRICE SPIKE​

January 03,2023
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The late December winter storm and its frigid temperatures caused gas prices to spike, with refineries as far south as Texas and the Gulf Coast forced to shut down temporarily. The storm also caused holiday travelers to fuel up and hit the road early to beat the bad weather, leading to a spike in overall gas demand. The national average for a gallon of gas rose 12 cents since last week to hit $3.22.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT