ADVERTISEMENT

The Trojan horse is racist

Still got my hands full trying to convince you guys that slavery was bad and not just a compulsory internship program. But I'll look into this one and get back to you.

Apparently its becuz it resembles the horse robert e lee ride on or something? I hope they come out with 2 horses

Last edited:
Still got my hands full trying to convince you guys that slavery was bad and not just a compulsory internship program. But I'll look into this one and get back to you.

7518.jpg

Blue Racist Fact Stat:

A COP is 18 times more likely to be shot by a black,
than an unarmed black is to be shot by any COP,,,,
but it's the black lives that matter.....:rolleyes:

Reactions: fsu939913
How do you not understand that Lincoln was a Republican? Southerners were Democrats back then.
No shit. The FSU wannabe asked the question. Which means he wasnt sure of the answer.

Your avatar proves your ignorance.

Werent the democrats for slavery?
Bradley - you are absolutely correct. Those who attack or question you, are the unknowing puppets of the Democratic Party. Their entire narrative that Republicans are the party of racism could be no further from the truth. In fact it is the Democrats who are keeping blacks on the plantation by handing out all sorts of goodies. By pushing public assistance, the Democrats are assuring that the potential majority of blacks will be mostly condemned to a lower class life. It is a trick only meant to buy votes and maintain their power as they understand that the more dependent people are on the government, the more they become yes, slaves to the government. As an example of this, in Obama's 8 years of presidency, what did he actually do for the blacks but convince them that Republicans were evil racists and bringing racism to the front for political expediency. For anyone wanting to have their eyes open, feel free to read this historical synopsis at
http://russp.us/racism.htm

Reactions: GatorESH
Bradley - you are absolutely correct. Those who attack or question you, are the unknowing puppets of the Democratic Party. Their entire narrative that Republicans are the party of racism could be no further from the truth. In fact it is the Democrats who are keeping blacks on the plantation by handing out all sorts of goodies. By pushing public assistance, the Democrats are assuring that the potential majority of blacks will be mostly condemned to a lower class life. It is a trick only meant to buy votes and maintain their power as they understand that the more dependent people are on the government, the more they become yes, slaves to the government. As an example of this, in Obama's 8 years of presidency, what did he actually do for the blacks but convince them that Republicans were evil racists and bringing racism to the front for political expediency. For anyone wanting to have their eyes open, feel free to read this historical synopsis at
http://russp.us/racism.htm
Ignorance is bliss...but if you truly seek the truth you will find it.

Outstanding post, Swampm

are we talking about the actual trojan horse, which may or may not have existed, or are we talking about the USC mascot's horse? In the case of the former what the actual f+ck does a mythical war between white people have to do with racism? If it was the latter, you do understand their mascot is completely historically irrelevant and only vaguely connected to mythology?

And just for the record, racism isn't the biggest problem this country has, a certain amount of racism, read as tribalism, is to be expected and almost hard wired into human beings. So long as you don't go KKK or BLM extremists, it really doesn't matter. Racism is just a tool of the authoritarian left used to advance their agenda along emotional lines since their policies have a visible record of famine and privation, they don't want logic to be primary in the discussion.

Racism is just a tool of the authoritarian left used to advance their agenda along emotional lines since their policies have a visible record of famine and privation, they don't want logic to be primary in the discussion.

Fixed that for you. It's a tool of authoritarians period.

I think the Trojan horse is probably more a LGBT/sexual orientation thang...... didn’t the Greeks come out of the horse’s ass?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT