ADVERTISEMENT

The Real Reason Our Government Is So Desperate About Ukraine

I don't really understand what I'm hearing. Anyone have any insight?

@fatman76 might be forthcoming with an answer of your question. Biden is in DEEP SHIT if authorities follow through on that conversation.

I don't really understand what I'm hearing. Anyone have any insight?

Around the 27 minute mark

You're hearing Biden panic that they needed to close a bank that's been funneling laundered money to Biden, inc.

He actually threatens the President of Ukraine with physical harm if the IMF payment doesn't go through in time - in time is before Trump figures out what's going on. He knows Trump is sniffing around and should Trump figure out what's going on, he's sure he'll blow it up.

This is from 2019.

Biden is a foreign agent....he's laundering influence payments through Ukrainian banks.

Bongino explains in much better detail...

Last edited:
That's because you live in Pollyannaville. And honestly, I am doing pretty well considering reality that surrounds us. My God is bigger than your god(s).
Nope, I live in a Houston suburb, with two vacation homes. And you sure whine a lot for someone who i supposedly “doing well.” I guess some people are just born to live a miserable existence no matter what.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Around the 27 minute mark

You're hearing Biden panic that they needed to close a bank that's been funneling laundered money to Biden, inc.

He actually threatens the President of Ukraine with physical harm if the IMF payment doesn't go through in time - in time is before Trump figures out what's going on. He knows Trump is sniffing around and should Trump figure out what's going on, he's sure he'll blow it up.

This is from 2019.

Biden is a foreign agent....he's laundering influence payments through Ukrainian banks.

Bongino explains in much better detail...
So I want to throw something out there, could be pure coincidence, maybe not.

I'm thinking about the timing here, in regards to corruption in the Ukraine.

It seems Zelensky rose to power during the middle of Trump's first term. It looks like the groundwork was being laid for him to run for office in early 2018, and he was elected president in 2019.

So that timeline seems to match up with this:

Here is one of Q's first posts, right after this happened:

"Why were the events in SA extraordinary?
Who was arrested?
What will bank records provide?
List names, family history, investment/ownership stakes, and point-to-point contacts.
EX: Alwaleed HUMA BO Citigroup US Control
Why is this relevant?
House of Saud.
House of Saud US Control
Follow the money.
What power shift recently occurred?
Was a new King appointed?
Coincidence?
Dark to LIGHT.
Why is this relevant?
One side of the triangle removed (1st time in history).
Other sides falling.
+++
++
+
Q"

The timeline seems to suggest that as one corrupt hotbed for the swamp was shutdown (SA), another was opened (Ukraine with puppet ruler installed).

Reactions: fatman76
I like reading KJFreeze posts because it reminds me how good I have it. Everything is woe is me. Get off my lawn. The world is going to hell. He must lead a miserable life.
Yeah he believes in every single crazy thing out there. Everything is a conspiracy theory with him. Its scary 😨

So I want to throw something out there, could be pure coincidence, maybe not.

I'm thinking about the timing here, in regards to corruption in the Ukraine.

It seems Zelensky rose to power during the middle of Trump's first term. It looks like the groundwork was being laid for him to run for office in early 2018, and he was elected president in 2019.

So that timeline seems to match up with this:

Here is one of Q's first posts, right after this happened:

"Why were the events in SA extraordinary?
Who was arrested?
What will bank records provide?
List names, family history, investment/ownership stakes, and point-to-point contacts.
EX: Alwaleed HUMA BO Citigroup US Control
Why is this relevant?
House of Saud.
House of Saud US Control
Follow the money.
What power shift recently occurred?
Was a new King appointed?
Coincidence?
Dark to LIGHT.
Why is this relevant?
One side of the triangle removed (1st time in history).
Other sides falling.
+++
++
+
Q"

The timeline seems to suggest that as one corrupt hotbed for the swamp was shutdown (SA), another was opened (Ukraine with puppet ruler installed).
BTW IF all of the above is true (or at least on the right path), then how does that change how we view Putin's actions toward Ukraine? That would suggest Putin understands how the swamp is using Ukraine for corruption, and it would seem to indicate that he's working with patriots in the US (and maybe elsewhere) to end that corruption.

And I do *not* think Putin is a good guy. I think he's a murderous dictator. But....he could also be working on the side of good here.

Victoria Newland ( spelling ? ) talked about US Bio labs in Ukraine some time back as the war was kicking off. She was testifying at Congress. There is no telling what these ass hats have the world tied up in.

Victoria Newland ( spelling ? ) talked about US Bio labs in Ukraine some time back as the war was kicking off. She was testifying at Congress. There is no telling what these ass hats have the world tied up in.
Not sure if this has been posted ITT, but here this is. :mad:

Nope, I live in a Houston suburb, with two vacation homes. And you sure whine a lot for someone who i supposedly “doing well.” I guess some people are just born to live a miserable existence no matter what.
I guess it's understandable with you that you missed my point. 2 vacation homes? Nicely done in this world, but you need to be seeking the real life after you die. That's what counts. You seem to enjoy bragging about your worldly accomplishments (of which don't mean a thing to me). Explain away your thoughts to the good Lord above and justify your life that is leading you straight to hell. Enjoy your homes now while you can.

I guess it's understandable with you that you missed my point. 2 vacation homes? Nicely done in this world, but you need to be seeking the real life after you die. That's what counts. You seem to enjoy bragging about your worldly accomplishments (of which don't mean a thing to me). Explain away your thoughts to the good Lord above and justify your life that is leading you straight to hell. Enjoy your homes now while you can.

He doesn't have two vacation homes. Maybe mom/dad do, and he has access to them, but no chance he owns either.

Me and God are good. It's you I worry about. So much hate in your heart.

"Investigators Implicate Putin for 2014 Downing of Malaysia Air Flight 17

International investigators looking into the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 in 2014 have found "strong indications" that implicate Russian President Vladimir Putin...

Two former Russian state security officers and a separatist leader in Ukraine were convicted of murder in the downing, but none were ever arrested or extradited...

deputy chief public prosecutor Digna van Boetzelaer said

'The findings we have uncovered about the Russian involvement up to the highest level can play an important role in proceedings where the liability of this state is at issue....'"

The War Criminal wont be able to leave Russia or he will end up in the Hague like Milosevic.

I know "what about" Zelensky, democrats,money laundering, Hunter and the big guy?

I hope we are smart enough to kick the dems, Hunter , the big guy, and Putin in the nads while still freeing Ukraine from the Russian boot.

• Wow
Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT