ADVERTISEMENT

The Real Reason Our Government Is So Desperate About Ukraine

This is deserving of the comment you made in my Trump post this afternoon...NOTHING is as it seems. I actually heard of some of this right when this war started...and Putin was the one who mentioned the bio labs....
Putin also said the nazis really won World War II and the people that think the Allies won are fools.

He said it, I saw the video.

He was saying the people that won WWII are the same people that are running the US now.
I wouldn't go so far as to say Nazi's but he's correct in stating the good USA was/is actually bad - government-wise. Just look at the happenstances of recovery of info from Kennedy to Nixon to Trump. Corruption has existed and continues to exist. This whole damn world needs a great do-over.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Russia is definitely one not to let become more powerful, but I'd trust them more than I can trust the happenings in the Ukraine. I think that article has more truth in it than some want to believe. Is it all true? Hmmm...
It's my opinion that both Ukraine and Russia are as corrupt as they come. The US is headed in that direction as well. That situation to me is a backyard Hatfield/McCoy fight, a family feud we should stay out of. Europe and the surrounding countries should do whatever they think is necessary to protect themselves instead of looking to us again to bail them out. We are broke financially, and it's getting worse. These assholes need to worry more about our border than someone across the pond. But it's all by design. Oh what we could do for our border security for 100 billion plus. :mad:

One of his old commercials where he steps out of the mirror is still one of my personal favorites. 😂
Not sure I’ve ever seen that one.
Doesn‘t really matter though, as soon as I either see him or hear his voice I start pushing buttons on my remote.

cherylyn-tv.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Russia is definitely one not to let become more powerful, but I'd trust them more than I can trust the happenings in the Ukraine. I think that article has more truth in it than some want to believe. Is it all true? Hmmm...

I wouldn't trust either more than the other but your point still stands. Russia is certainly more predictable as they seemingly embrace the evil publicly.

But the people flying Ukraine flags...here's hoping that they have no idea what they're supporting.

I wouldn't trust either more than the other but your point still stands. Russia is certainly more predictable as they seemingly embrace the evil publicly.

But the people flying Ukraine flags...here's hoping that they have no idea what they're supporting.
They might as well put a bumper sticker on their cars that read "I stand with perversion and corruption". They really have no clue. :mad: It's not the people of either Ukraine or Russia, it's their leadership. To be fair, it's getting harder to say that about the United States. :confused:

I would bet money that dims are not the only people making the money.....I would bet MORE of them are...but I think reasons like we are talking about is what creates RINO's
Anyone else notice how quickly the lame stream media buried the FTX scandal?

giphy.gif

Reactions: BCSpell
In our lifetime at LEAST...the only thing to worry about Russia is their nukes. If Brandon would not hve given approval for that pipeline, Russia would REALLY be struggling economically, even more than they are now. Even when Russia was SUPPOSED to be powerful(70's and before) we were getting lied to by our government to justify excessive military spending. Ukraine is giving them ALL that they can handle with our technology. And the mujahedeen kicked their azz out of afghanistan with their tails between their legs. They lost over 15K people in their 10 yr war...while we lost 2500 in 20 yrs. (added this before some lefty makes the statement that we got ran out) Brandon screwed that WHOLE deal up...surprise surprise....

• Angry
Crack pillow! 😆

In all seriousness his pillows are hot garbage.
I've got one my dad gave me, he did not like it. I like it just fine. They make different fill capacities and you have to know which one suits you. They have a money back guarantee so you can keep trying until you get the one you like.

One thing I've seen (not My Pillow) that is new is some sort of body pillow. Looks interesting, but probably not worth a damn. I use 3 pillows and adjust them all around me until I'm comfortable.

They might as well put a bumper sticker on their foreheads that read "I stand with perversion and corruption". They really have no clue. :mad: It's not the people of either Ukraine or Russia, it's their leadership. To be fair, it's getting harder to say that about the United States. :confused:
FIFY

• Haha
I've got one my dad gave me, he did not like it. I like it just fine. They make different fill capacities and you have to know which one suits you. They have a money back guarantee so you can keep trying until you get the one you like.

One thing I've seen (not My Pillow) that is new is some sort of body pillow. Looks interesting, but probably not worth a damn. I use 3 pillows and adjust them all around me until I'm comfortable.
One of my concerns with his "products", like his bed sheets, he imports the cotton from the African continent between the Sahara desert and the Nile River region.
Seems to me that if he was all about "made in the USA" he would get his cotton from here.

Reactions: Swamparcher819
You really live your life outside the margins.

I got one of his pillows as a gift a couple years ago. I actually like it. Seems most people either love them or hate them.

I don't really understand what I'm hearing. Anyone have any insight?

No idea. Strangely, Hiden sounds pretty coherent when it comes to corruption. First I've heard of this. Read the comments though. Might be a clue.

Glenn Beck did an entire blackboard special on this, IMF loan, Privat Bank, etc in 2019. Ukraine=money laundry

You really live your life outside the margins.
I like reading KJFreeze posts because it reminds me how good I have it. Everything is woe is me. Get off my lawn. The world is going to hell. He must lead a miserable life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT