ADVERTISEMENT

The Race For AZ Governor Has Been Called...Kari Lake Has Lost...

On the other hand if you believe fraud has to be proven...

Where's the proof of the mass voter fraud claims that the GOP continue to say occurred in 2020?

I'm not sure how I can be more clear on that subject. If you still don't understand my position, further words on the subject would clearly be wasted on you.

I'm not sure how I can be more clear on that subject. If you still don't understand my position, further words on the subject would clearly be wasted on you.

So we all agree...no mass voter fraud occurred in 2020 and the whole "Stop The Steal" campaign is nothing more than the losers of that election lying for the past 2 years

So we all agree...no mass voter fraud occurred in 2020 and the whole "Stop The Steal" campaign is nothing more than the losers of that election lying for the past 2 years

No, we do not agree. But since we cannot prove it, no one has the right to rip that geriatric turd from the Oval. In fact, I would defend that geriatric turd from being ripped out of the Oval.

Is it finally sinking in? Am I getting through the thickness yet? If no, I have no idea how to dumb it down more effectively and we will just have to live with your ignorance on this subject.

No, we do not agree. But since we cannot prove it, no one has the right to rip that geriatric turd from the Oval. In fact, I would defend that geriatric turd from being ripped out of the Oval.

That's nice but you still support the political party that continues to claim it right?

You support the political party that attempted to "rip him from the Oval" right?

Is it finally sinking in? Am I getting through the thickness yet? If no, I have no idea how to dumb it down more effectively and we will just have to live with your ignorance on this subject.

Still support insurrectionists, right?
Still support conspiracy theorists who can't prove their claims, right?

I don't think your own personal hypocrisy has sunk in with yourself 🤣

That's nice but you still support the political party that continues to claim it right?

You support the political party that attempted to "rip him from the Oval" right?

Still support insurrectionists, right?
Still support conspiracy theorists who can't prove their claims, right?

I don't think your own personal hypocrisy has sunk in with yourself 🤣

You are a completely ridiculous person. Your words mean nothing...just a collection of consonants and vowels with absolutely no meaning. This occurs because you either cannot comprehend or retain what you read from others. It doesn't really matter which, now does it?

An absolute waste of my time. Step it up before I just start ignoring you.

You are a completely ridiculous person. Your words mean nothing...just a collection of consonants and vowels with absolutely no meaning. This occurs because you either cannot comprehend or retain what you read from others. It doesn't really matter which, now does it?

An absolute waste of my time. Step it up before I just start ignoring you.

So you just support people that make election lies. Got it. 👍

bama likes to deflect when caught lying...

Do you support people that believe in the "Big Lie" or not?
We already KNOW you do but it would be hilarious to hear it directly from you

So here we have bama...swears that claiming election fraud in 2020 is wrong if unproven

And then supports people that claim election fraud cost them the 2020 election when they can't prove it

Oh, and then he claims he would defend Biden against those who try to remove him from office... while supporting the people who want trump miraculously reinstated as POTUS :rolleyes:

bama gets confused easily 🤣

bama likes to deflect when caught lying...

Do you support people that believe in the "Big Lie" or not?
We already KNOW you do but it would be hilarious to hear it directly from you

So here we have bama...swears that claiming election fraud in 2020 is wrong if unproven

And then supports people that claim election fraud cost them the 2020 election when they can't prove it

Oh, and then he claims he would defend Biden against those who try to remove him from office... while supporting the people who want trump miraculously reinstated as POTUS :rolleyes:

bama gets confused easily 🤣

It's amazing how hard you can miss a point and then brazenly celebrate that failure as a win.

I just can't take you seriously.

But you keep clinging to responding on my posts... :rolleyes:

Just go away...nothing is stopping you 🤣

But you keep clinging to responding on my posts... :rolleyes:

Just go away...nothing is stopping you 🤣

I'm not going to lie....I love making fun of you. You are unintentionally hilarious.

The way you misread or misinterpret stuff is hysterical.

There's no reason for me to click the ignore button. I can accomplish the same goal while simultaneously entertaining myself at your expense.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
https://news.yahoo.com/cochise-county-supervisors-prove-katie-140036365.html
Cochise County supervisors prove that Katie Hobbs really stinks at cheating
EJ Montini, Arizona Republic
Tue, November 29, 2022 at 9:00 AM·3 min read

Either the conspiracy theorists and election deniers are totally wrong about Gov.-elect and current Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, or she is really, really bad at cheating.

I mean, come on.

This is a gift, a freebie, a waist-high fastball served right down the middle of the plate just asking for Hobbs to knock it out of the park.

In a 2-1 vote, with the lone Democrat going against the majority Republicans, the kooky supervisors of Cochise County are holding out on certifying their county’s election results. And instead of saying, “Thank you,” and heaping praising on the blundering blockheads on the board, Hobbs’ office decided to sue them for not following state law.

Katie Hobbs could look the other way​

Or, as Arizona Election Services Director Kori Lorick put it, “In the event that they fail to canvas by the deadline, we are prepared to take legal action and ask a court to require them to carry out their statutory responsibility. What Arizona law says is that the County Board of Supervisors has a non-discretionary duty to canvass the County's election results … So, under the law, they have this responsibility, and refusing to canvass would essentially disenfranchise all of the voters in Cochise County.”

What did I tell you? Terrible at cheating.

If Hobbs and her office chose not to follow the law and, essentially, look the other way, it would be a bonanza for Democrats, pennies from heaven.

That must be why I bring it and the Paul Blart thing up when you fail to do so.

You really know how to read people. 😂
Here is what I am about to suggest...you two start sending direct messages to each other or maybe exchange cell numbers....I am getting tired of reading the back and forth between you two.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
Here is what I am about to suggest...you two start sending direct messages to each other or maybe exchange cell numbers....I am getting tired of reading the back and forth between you two.

Sorry I laughed at him for calling me Barney Fife...I guess??? Problem solved, he's on ignore.

If you'd like for me to post elsewhere, I can manage that too. But either way, to quote my good friend Christopher Walken, "You're talking to me all wrong. It's the wrong tone."

As expected a lot of bombastic talk but when push comes to shove the wacko conservative election deniers lose when before a judge and back down

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-judge-orders-county-immediately-214028641.html
Arizona county certifies election after judge's order

72vuqa.jpg

PHOENIX (AP) — A rural Arizona county certified its midterm election results on Thursday, following the orders of a judge who ruled that Republican supervisors broke the law when they refused to sign off on the vote count by this week's deadline.

Two Republicans on Cochise County's three-member board of supervisors balked for weeks about certifying the election, even as the deadline passed on Monday. They did not cite any problems with the election results. Rather, they say they weren't satisfied that the machines used to tabulate ballots were properly certified for use in elections, though state and federal election officials have said they were.

Secretary of State Katie Hobbsfiled suit Monday, as did a local voter and a group of retirees, asking a judge to force the supervisors to certify the election, a process formally known as a canvass. Hobbs said she is required to hold the statewide certification on Dec. 5 and by law can delay it only until Dec. 8.

At the end of a hearing Thursday, Judge Casey McGinley ordered the supervisors to convene within 90 minutes and to approve the election canvass by the end of the day.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/kari-lake-files-lawsuit-riddled-022000429.html
Kari Lake files lawsuit riddled with falsehoods seeking to overturn Arizona election

LIBBY CATHEY
Fri, December 9, 2022 at 9:20 PM·3 min read

73ttex.jpg

After long refusing to commit to accepting the results of her race if she lost, Republican Kari Lake on Friday filed the legal challenge she's been threatening in the aftermath of losing the Arizona governor's race.

A civil complaint was filed Friday with the Maricopa County Superior Court naming Secretary of State and Democratic governor-elect Katie Hobbs, Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer, Elections Director Scott Jarrett and both the office of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors and individual members.

There are multiple falsehoods and distorted assertions included in the lawsuit that echo the failed legal challenges brought by former President Donald Trump’s team to overturn the 2020 election.

The lawsuit seeks extraordinary, unprecedented and likely unlawful relief of fully overturning the state's election and certifying her as the winner instead of Hobbs.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opi...election-conspiracy-little-proof/69719119007/
Kari Lake's lawsuit shows she's desperate ... and delusional
Opinion: Kari Lake's lawsuit is filled with woulda couldas about how Katie Hobbs and Maricopa County election officials stole Lake’s victory. The only thing missing is actual evidence that they did.

Kari Lake’s long-awaited lawsuit challenging the 2022 election is in and, well, goodness.

I haven’t seen this level of delusion since mom told me I’d be homecoming queen.

Lake’s lawsuit, filed late Friday, asks a judge to declare her Arizona’s new governor or, in the alternative, to order a redo of the Nov. 8 election won by Gov.-elect Katie Hobbs.

She also wants a forensic audit. (Cue the groans from across Arizona.)

We'll see what the judge says about the fiasco voting fraud in AZ. Way too many election day issues, not to mention AZ's screwed up election problems that were never fixed from 2020. I looked at the last week's up to the day of the election polling data. There's a discrepancy of about 5 points between polling results and actual votes. That's well outside the statistical margin for error. 5% of 2.5 million is about 125000 votes. That equates to a net swing of 250,000 votes. Hobbes only "allegedly won" by 17k votes. Sum Ting Wong here, very WONG! Polls don't mean much in presidential races nationwide but they do matter at the micro level. Considering what happened on election day with all of the problems, Lake probably actually won this race by 500,000 votes.

I know you like to avoid threads with facts but I posted what the ACTUAL challenges are
NOT what you discovered

Intentional Misconduct - No evidence
Printer Malfunctions - Remedy offered on election day
Chain of Custody - Already refuted by the State
First Amendment Violation - Huh?

All of the challenges are in...they have NO CHANCE 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-legal-challenges-arizona-election-110000666.html
Here are all the GOP legal challenges to Arizona’s election results

Zach Schonfeld
Thu, December 15, 2022 at 6:00 AM·6 min read

Lake's claims...

Lake claims Hobbs as Arizona’s secretary of state and Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer, a Republican who also runs an anti-Trump PAC, engaged in “intentional misconduct” in support of Hobbs’s candidacy.

The allegations largely focus on printer malfunctions that printed ballots too light for tabulators to read at some vote centers in Maricopa County, which includes Phoenix and comprises about 60 percent of Arizona’s population.

The suit further alleged about 200,000 ballots did not have proper chain of custody paperwork and many mail ballots with mismatched signatures were tabulated anyways.

Lake also claimed Hobbs and Richer violated the First Amendment, citing an email Hobbs’s office sent urging a review on tweets containing falsehoods about the 2020 election and a presentation Richer gave to Department of Homeland Security officials and Twitter’s legal counsel about election misinformation.

OK the courts have rejected every bogus argument that will be attempted by Lake & others... :rolleyes:

Likelihood of overturned elections? Zero.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-republican-loses-election-lawsuit-034406877.html
Arizona Republican loses election lawsuit in secretary of state race

74n4np.jpg

An Arizona judge has dismissed a lawsuit from Mark Finchem, the Republican nominee for secretary of state, that challenged the results in his race, confirming Democrat Adrian Fontes’ victory in the contest.

Printer issues occurred at 70 of Maricopa’s 223 voting centers on Election Day, causing the ink on certain ballots to be too light for tabulators to read, but election officials have maintained that everyone still had the ability to vote. They responded to the issue by allowing voters to wait in line until it was resolved, vote at a different voting center or drop their ballot in a box to be counted later.

Finchem also claimed that the voting machines in Arizona were not properly certified, which state election officials have denied and for which Finchem did not provide evidence.

Julian also rejected arguments from Finchem that “tabulating machine failures” and a change in the estimated number of votes cast on the secretary of state’s website indicate that illegal voting happened. She said Finchem’s argument only mentions speculation that votes might not have been counted and not that any legal votes were not counted, which cannot sustain an election contest.

Fontes praised the judge’s ruling on Twitter, writing that “Tonight’s ruling is about protecting the will of the voters, not about any single politician.”

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Kari has submitted her witness list for trial: It includes Bill Gates, Stephen Richer and Katie Hobbs.

Miss you, ray ray. If you didn't cheat, you shouldn't mind going to trial. Wasn't that the rule for Trump?
Bill Gates? :oops: Katie Hobbs wouldn't face Lake in debates, she's a coward. Now she's got to answer opposing counsel. I'd like to see the depositions. 😂

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-judge-dismisses-most-kari-034022318.html
Arizona judge dismisses most of Kari Lake’s lawsuit challenging election results

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson on Monday evening dismissed eight of the 10 counts, ruling that they did not fall under the proper criteria to bring election challenges under Arizona law, even if true, so they did not merit further consideration.

But Thompson allowed a trial to move forward on two other counts that he said, if proven, could state a claim under the statute governing election challenges: alleged intentional interference by election officials affecting Maricopa County ballot printers and chain of custody violations.

“Plaintiff must show at trial that the [Election Day] printer malfunctions were intentional, and directed to affect the results of the election, and that such actions did actually affect the outcome,” the judge said of the first remaining count in Monday’s order.

For the other remaining count, Lake claims that more than 300,000 Maricopa County ballots did not have proper chain of custody paperwork.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kari-lake-choosing-loser-094836057.html
Kari Lake Is Choosing to Be a Loser

Matt Lewis
Tue, December 20, 2022 at 4:48 AM EST·4 min read

Six weeks ago, she looked like the future. Today, she looks like the saddest dead-ender.

I’m talking about Kari Lake, who was poised to be one of the GOP’s brightest rising stars heading into the 2022 midterms. Lake had all the marks of a winner, but after losing a close election, she has doubled down on a losing bet: election denial.

We saw it again at this weekend’s Turning Point USA AmericaFest event. “I know that right now we can identify as anything we want to identify, but I want you to know that I identify as a proud election-denying deplorable!” Lake said at the conference on Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT