ADVERTISEMENT

The potential SC case that NO ONE is talking about, that could overturn the 2020 election

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

I am seeing a lot of people claiming the SC has agreed to hear this case. I do NOT think that is the case.

In short, the case argues that Hiden, Kamala and 385 members of Congress violated the US Constitution by not investigating claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election.

We'll see what happens.

I am seeing a lot of people claiming the SC has agreed to hear this case. I do NOT think that is the case.

In short, the case argues that Hiden, Kamala and 385 members of Congress violated the US Constitution by not investigating claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election.

We'll see what happens.
I just hope it's a real case with evidence and arguments being made. We will see.

The Wisconsin Supreme Court found voter fraud in the 2020 election. I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules. Biden is illegitimate. Anyone who has slept through a course in calculus 1 or classical mechanics knows it.

SCOTUS cases are judicial reviews of lower court decisions

The justices have the records of prior cases but no new evidence is going to be presented.

There will be arguments made

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
The Wisconsin Supreme Court found voter fraud in the 2020 election. I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway and the documentary film 2000 Mules. Biden is illegitimate. Anyone who has slept through a course in calculus 1 or classical mechanics knows it.

The wannabe mensa doesn't realize how the SCOTUS works? 🤣

I just hope it's a real case with evidence and arguments being made. We will see.
It is. The case has gone straight to the SC. Filings have been added to the docket and the SC has been in contact with the plantiff to make sure the case is eligible to be heard.

But again, I don't believe it has officially been added to the docket as a case the SC will hear. Not yet, anyway.

Reactions: BCSpell
The voter fraud and tampering is very, very clear to see. It was proven in Wisconsin. Here in GA it is very, very clear that Mules impacted the 12,800 vote win.

Trump got almost 300,000 more votes in 2020 over 2016 and lost? No friggin' way!

We'll see what happens.

The claims were presented...debated...and rejected by the Congress

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/electoral-college-presidential-election-results-trump-challenge/
Electoral College is last long-shot chance for Trump allies to challenge election results
BY AUDREY MCNAMARA

DECEMBER 10, 2020 / 6:48 AM / CBS NEWS

There remains one last-ditch chance for electoral votes to be tossed. On January 6, the Senate and the House will convene to count the electoral votes and officially declare the winner of the election. The joint session of Congress is required by law to ratify presidential results, but also allows "members to object to the returns from any individual state as they are announced," according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS).

Procedure calls for Vice President Pence to open each state's "certificate of ascertainment" — documents prepared by the state after it has completed its vote count and ascertained the official results. He will then present the certificate to four "tellers," who announce result tallies. Once a candidate reaches 270 electoral college votes, Pence will declare the winner.

Lawmakers may object to the results — even if it's not their home state — leaving the door open for representatives who support Mr. Trump's unproven claims of widespread election fraud to interrupt the typically ceremonial process.

The objections only carry weight if they're signed by both a member of the House and Senate. "Objections to individual state returns must be made in writing by at least one Member each of the Senate and House of Representatives," according to CRS. Together, two Trump allies from separate houses, such as Congressman Matt Gaetz and Senator Ted Cruz, could object, for instance.

In that case, "the joint session recesses and the two houses separate and debate the question in their respective chambers for a maximum of two hours," according to CRS. Under federal law, each session cannot last more than two hours, "and no member of either house may speak for more than five minutes."

"The two houses then vote separately to accept or reject the objection," if both the Senate and the House agree, then that state's votes are tossed and the threshold to electoral victory would shrink. The House is still controlled by Democrats, albeit by a slimmer margin, so even if the GOP-controlled Senate were to reject a state, there's essentially no chance that the House would. According to CRS, lawmakers can object to individual electoral votes and state returns as a whole.

It's not on the docket to be heard. Distributed for conference is basically the review step to decide if the case will be heard.

The odds are very good that it will be killed at this stage.

However if the SC adds it to the docket, the odds become MUCH better of winning. I would say at least 50/50.

It's not on the docket to be heard. Distributed for conference is basically the review step to decide if the case will be heard.

However if the SC adds it to the docket, the odds become MUCH better of winning. I would say at least 50/50.
Given everything else from Tucker Carlson uncovering the Georgia voter fraud during the Presidential Election 2020 to 2000 Mules with everything else in-between and afterwards (i.e. Arizona Gov election), I'd say the SCOTUS would have no other choice to adhere to this case. Advantage: Donald Trump

Given everything else from Tucker Carlson uncovering the Georgia voter fraud during the Presidential Election 2020 to 2000 Mules with everything else in-between and afterwards (i.e. Arizona Gov election), I'd say the SCOTUS would have no other choice to adhere to this case. Advantage: Donald Trump
Their rulings during the Summer session gives me some hope. I will be QUITE curious to see what happens in the Harper case, I believe arguments for it begin tomorrow?

Both Alito and Thomas have been on a tear over the last year or so. It's almost like they got the handcuffs removed, or something. I suspect we will eventually know what happened and why, but it seems SOMETHING changed.

Their rulings during the Summer session gives me some hope. I will be QUITE curious to see what happens in the Harper case, I believe arguments for it begin tomorrow?

Both Alito and Thomas have been on a tear over the last year or so. It's almost like they got the handcuffs removed, or something. I suspect we will eventually know what happened and why, but it seems SOMETHING changed.
Whistleblowers are game-changers. And they are going to come out in droves real soon. If one ant stands, they all stand.

Whistleblowers are game-changers. And they are going to come out in droves real soon. If one ant stands, they all stand.

8e4fb84e-8453-46e9-b817-55afab5cc824-VPC_VINDMAN_FIRED_DESK_THUMB.jpg

But you mean real whistleblowers, not the fake ones like the libs have. Hutchinson was so bad that even the libs were accusing her of being a Trump plant LOL She effectively killed the Jan6 hearings once and for all.

Reactions: NavigatorII
And it ended the Jan 6 cmte? 🤣

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...-cassidy-hutchinson-testimony-jan-6-rcna55146
Secret Service spokesman discusses Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony in Jan. 6 committee interview
Anthony Guglielmi testified after Hutchinson, a Trump White House aide. said she was told about an altercation between Trump and members of his security detail on Jan. 6, 2021.
Nov. 1, 2022, 8:14 PM EDT
By Kelly O'Donnell, Haley Talbot and Zoë Richards

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/robert...ary-6-committee-testimony-today-donald-trump/
Secret Service agent Robert Engel, who was with Trump on Jan. 6, testifies before House select committee
BY NIKOLE KILLION, CAROLINE LINTON

UPDATED ON: NOVEMBER 17, 2022 / 8:57 PM / CBS NEWS

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-...and-politics-50fdb7a8a669c9b71fbde8e869d53834
Jan. 6 panel interviews ex-Secret Service agent Tony Ornato
By FARNOUSH AMIRI
November 29, 2022

But you mean real whistleblowers, not the fake ones like the libs have. Hutchinson was so bad that even the libs were accusing her of being a Trump plant LOL She effectively killed the Jan6 hearings once and for all.
Well yes she destroyed the whole thing. And I was referring to the real whistleblowers too. Let's get real here.....who in their right minds really wants to be controlled communist-style by a bunch of mentally-deranged, homosexual elites already? Autonomy is what we want to keep.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
Well yes she destroyed the whole thing. And I was referring to the real whistleblowers too. Let's get real here.....who in their right minds really wants to be controlled communist-style by a bunch of mentally-deranged, homosexual elites already? Autonomy is what we want to keep.
I think most Americans have no idea who the people are running our country and what they are into. Most dont WANT to know, either.

When they see, they won't be able to unsee it. All will awaken sooner or later.

And unlike the left's fake whistleblowers, ours are legit and in private.

The new trump supporter "thing" is to lose in court time after time about election nonsense and then petition the SCOTUS where they lose again

Breaking News... Election deniers lose AGAIN at the SCOTUS 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/supreme-court-declines-2020-case-020342477.html
Supreme Court declines to take up 2020 case against Dominion, Facebook

The Supreme Court on Monday chose not to take a case brought against Dominion Voting Systems and Facebook by voters who claimed that the two companies illegally influenced the 2020 election.

Kevin O’Rourke, et al. filed a petition in September for a writ of certiorari, or review of the case by the Supreme Court, which has now been denied, effectively dismissing the case.

The group alleges that Dominion’s election technology, often criticized by allies of former President Trump, is crafted to influence results, arguing that the voting resources possess “systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities.”

Dominion, Facebook and others “engaged in concerted action to interfere with the 2020 presidential election through a coordinated effort to, among other things, change voting laws without legislative approval, use unreliable voting machines, alter votes through an illegitimate adjudication process,” according to the lawsuit.

The case against Dominion was previously dismissed by the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, among other lower courts, and was denied rehearing by the court in June before petitioning the nation’s highest court.

I think maybe even you now realize why no one is talking about this case 🤣

So, more huge breaking news from twitter that goes absolutely nowhere?

Morning to you sir! Yes, they pick and choose where to roam don't they? Sure sign on cowardice and hypocrisy. After all, it's BSCuckhold and his troll accounts anyways.
Pretty sure ray ray and bsc are two different people, but they do seem to share similar qualities. Both seem to be unhappy with their lives, and attempt to use trolling here and on other message boards as a form of transference, they try to upset others in an apparent effort to relieve their own feelings of anger and disappointment.

As we can see, it doesn't seem to be working for them. I feel sorry for both, hope they can find some happiness in their lives, we all deserve that.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
So, more huge breaking news from twitter that goes absolutely nowhere?
We aren't sure where it will go yet, it's a developing story.

Some of us like to proactively research stories like this so we are educated on the topic as it progresses and can thusly form our own opinions about its relevance. While others prefer to sit on the sidelines and wait on someone else to tell them how they should think about the story.

We all have our roles to play.

We aren't sure where it will go yet, it's a developing story.

Some of us like to proactively research stories like this so we are educated on the topic as it progresses and can thusly form our own opinions about its relevance. While others prefer to sit on the sidelines and wait on someone else to tell them how they should think about the story.

We all have our roles to play.
The twitter batting average is about .050

But, it you enjoy chasing twitter stories that you'd like to be true, be my guest. You're certainly not alone.

I'll sit here on the sidelines until something actually happens.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost

But, it you enjoy chasing twitter stories that you'd like to be true, be my guest. You're certainly not alone.

I research stories that I find interesting.

Research means you study yourself and form your own opinions. It means educating yourself and empowering yourself so that others can no longer lie to and manipulate you.

The porch has plenty of chairs for the sheep that want to be told how to think and who don't mind being manipulated.

Reactions: BayouGator1995
I research stories that I find interesting.

Research means you study yourself and form your own opinions. It means educating yourself and empowering yourself so that others can no longer lie to and manipulate you.

The porch has plenty of chairs for the sheep that want to be told how to think and who don't mind being manipulated.
Sometimes it seems more like people latching on to whatever stories fit their political or social agendas.

Kinda like libs latching on to ANYTHING that was anti-Trump.

The voter fraud and tampering is very, very clear to see. It was proven in Wisconsin. Here in GA it is very, very clear that Mules impacted the 12,800 vote win.

Trump got almost 300,000 more votes in 2020 over 2016 and lost? No friggin' way!
So interesting you bring up WI...Fractal, a data mining team, may have figured out where all of the excess ballots harvesters use come from. It's early, but basically:
1) State voter rolls can be ordered daily, but it's expensive to do...~$20k/list/day.
2) For that reason, Republicans typically only order them a few times an election cycle.
3) Fractal has found one WI county that changed 31.5k voter's zip codes for a short period of time. They were changed back/corrected.
4) Why is this important? Well if you do it right before mail in ballots are sent out then these voters won't get their ballot. They are all returned as undeliverable. Ever hear the story of an in-person voter being told they've already voted? This may be how that happens.

Anyway, the fraud is incredibly expensive and difficult to uncover, but I hope they continue to look at this. It's a braindead easy way for someone who's corrupt to get all the ballots they need without machine fraud, changing ballots, etc. You just pick voters who never vote and the odds you'll get many complaints is nearly zero.

You realize there's no such thing as a "Twitter story". There are people who post things on Twitter, and by all means the source should be considered/vetted, but just because it's on Twitter doesn't mean it is or isn't true.

And it's super easy to check. I just put "Brunson vs. Adams" into the google machine and this was the first hit:
https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/22-380.html

Took 15 seconds.

So far the story checks out...doesn't mean they'll hear the case but the case is real.

Saw this one also:

What twiiter did last year has ZERO to do with what they would do today.

Don't waste your time or money on this "story"...

Have better policies...Run better candidates...Run better campaigns

Stop blaming your losing on imaginary cheating

"The Brunson Petition for a Writ of Certiorari would require the votes of only four Justices to move the case forward."

"The Brunson lawsuit does not claim the election was stolen, merely that a large majority of Congress, by failing to investigate such serious allegations of election rigging and breaches of national security, violated their Oaths to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic – an Oath also taken by Supreme Court Justices and members of the U.S. military."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT