ADVERTISEMENT

The Noles will pull this one out.

Oh shit....touchdown Clemson....I️ spoke too soon.

I️ am so embarrassed. Someone should call me out for assuming FSU would win.

Reactions: sadgator
Oh shit....touchdown Clemson....I️ spoke too soon.

I️ am so embarrassed. Someone should call me out for assuming FSU would win.
No one knows how to rip defeat from the jaws of victory like FSU! For evidence see:

- NC State: we got 'em, just hold...NO! TD, NC State. $hit
- scUM: we got 'em, just hold...NO! TD, scUM. $hit
- UL: - we got 'em, just hold...NO! TD, UL. $hit
- Clemson, Turnover! we got 'em, just score...NO! INT...TD...TD, Clemson. $hit

No one knows how to rip defeat from the jaws of victory like FSU! For evidence see:

Those are just awful recaps of those games.

Louisville won on a last second field goal after giving up 2 TDS in the 4th quarter.

Kelly bends over and spreads those cheeks as wide as he can in the last 4 minutes.

We've shown ourselves to be capable of losing to just about anybody, sometimes in spectacularly inept fashion. Our game in Gainesville should have plenty of blooper reel material.

We've shown ourselves to be capable of losing to just about anybody, sometimes in spectacularly inept fashion. Our game in Gainesville should have plenty of blooper reel material.

Yeah but we can’t go to a bowl game and your adorable rescheduling of a cupcake to December will likely get you in one.

Unless you lose to us..

Which is literally the only thing we have to play for.

Reactions: GordonGecko
Yeah but we can’t go to a bowl game and your adorable rescheduling of a cupcake to December will likely get you in one.

Unless you lose to us..

To me its pathetic that we are rescheduling to get a bowl game. Absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: mcanes

Unless you lose to us..

There is nothing else. You are absolutely correct.

Tallest midget contest.

I understand re-scheduling the cupcake (we hope), but it puts a lot of pressure on us to beat you guys. I'm not sure pressure is something our team reacts well to.

It's been a miserable season for both of us, but you at least have the hope of better days ahead. I think most Florida State fans think the chances of us getting worse are as good as the chances of us improving.

Our young QB has challenges reading the defense.

You can score some easy pick sixes by having your cornerbacks make "sideways jazz hands" to the left, while they are actually moving to the right, like something out of Chorus Line.

Our young QB has challenges reading the defense.

You can score some easy pick sixes by having your cornerbacks make "sideways jazz hands" to the left, while they are actually moving to the right, like something out of Chorus Line.

Have your secondary do something like this.

tumblr_lred1jUZ1p1qc4cp9o6_r2_250.gif
tumblr_lred1jUZ1p1qc4cp9o8_r2_250.gif

K
I understand re-scheduling the cupcake (we hope), but it puts a lot of pressure on us to beat you guys. I'm not sure pressure is something our team reacts well to.

It's been a miserable season for both of us, but you at least have the hope of better days ahead. I think most Florida State fans think the chances of us getting worse are as good as the chances of us improving.

I dont. If Francois doesnt go down, we probably have 2 losses. Season is not trashed, we play with zero co fidence becuz we know we suck. We are frontrunners.

It is indeed pathetic.

But I still like it. I'd rather keep the streak going and go to a toilet bowl than not go to a bowl at all. Though, I realize that I am probably in the minority there.

I would rather not go to a bowl. The sooner this season ends the sooner we can (hopefully) jettison this coaching staff.

You went to Ga Tech. You're a front runner complaining about a typically good FSU team on a Gator board. Your use of the word "we" is comical.

Huh? Florida State has hope next year because Francois returns. Florida returns Franks. I think most would disagree with your conclusion.

Huh? Florida State has hope next year because Francois returns. Florida returns Franks. I think most would disagree with your conclusion.
You've already severed ties with your problem HC and were able to do so relatively cheaply. Now you have a cornucopia of talented candidates as a potential replacement from which to choose. For us Noles, unless aTm swoops in to save us, we're stuck with Dumbo/his awful assistants and gazillions of dollars of buyouts if we wish to move on.

That remains to be seen. You have a poorly coached team right now with a few sub par coaches on your staff. It depends on if those coaches get fired and who they are replaced with.

Fisher hasn't proved he can win without Winston and/or Cook. He can recruit but his X's and O's are average.

You went to Ga Tech. You're a front runner complaining about a typically good FSU team on a Gator board. Your use of the word "we" is comical.

Who picks their academic path based on their favorite football team????..... Morons, thats who

That remains to be seen. You have a poorly coached team right now with a few sub par coaches on your staff. It depends on if those coaches get fired and who they are replaced with.

Fisher hasn't proved he can win without Winston and/or Cook. He can recruit but his X's and O's are average.

The assistants will be gone
House will be clean

Rescheduling isn't going to get FSU a bowl. As bad as UF is, and make no mistake they are a bad team, FSU is even worse. As bad as the UF O and D lines are, they are better than FSUs. Franks can throw when he has time and we will give him ample time to throw. The only advantage I see for FSU is at RB, but we don't use them. Add the game is played in Gainesville and you get a Gator win. Either way, both teams suck, are headed for losing records, and there is no excuse for it in the state of Florida. Florida has addressed their problem. Miami has addressed their problem. FSU is stuck with our problem. The future looks bleak to this FSU fan.

And anybody counting on Francois to be the savior next year is deluded. He is not a great QB by any stretch nor the answer we ae looking for. Half of the hits he took were due to indecision and holding the ball. Any possibilty of Blackman being a good QB is long gone after what he went through this year and he is ruined. We are truely effed.

Last edited:
My only hope is that as clueless as Kelly is....our defense does well vs UF.

It think FSU wins this one but would not be surprised either way.

It is indeed pathetic.

But I still like it. I'd rather keep the streak going and go to a toilet bowl than not go to a bowl at all. Though, I realize that I am probably in the minority there.
indeed... its extremely pathetic...because a streak with an asterisk means so much

Nolies..

Go Canes!

I could be wrong but it could be as much about extra practice, which FSU clearly needs, as it is about going to some stupid bowl game. The issue is if it is Trick Daddy and 3rd and Kelly helping with practice I don't see the point.

Reactions: JWtruthsquad
I could be wrong but it could be as much about extra practice, which FSU clearly needs, as it is about going to some stupid bowl game. The issue is if it is Trick Daddy and 3rd and Kelly helping with practice I don't see the point.

DING DING DING,,,,we have a winner. The best thing for FSU is to sit at home and watch everybody else having fun and still playing. Another 10-15 practices with this staff would be a waste of time if not detrimental. Let them sit and stew.

Rescheduling isn't going to get FSU a bowl. As bad as UF is, and make no mistake they are a bad team, FSU is even worse. As bad as the UF O and D lines are, they are better than FSUs. Franks can throw when he has time and we will give him ample time to throw. The only advantage I see for FSU is at RB, but we don't use them. Add the game is played in Gainesville and you get a Gator win. Either way, both teams suck, are headed for losing records, and there is no excuse for it in the state of Florida. Florida has addressed their problem. Miami has addressed their problem. FSU is stuck with our problem. The future looks bleak to this FSU fan.

And anybody counting on Francois to be the savior next year is deluded. He is not a great QB by any stretch nor the answer we ae looking for. Half of the hits he took were due to indecision and holding the ball. Any possibilty of Blackman being a good QB is long gone after what he went through this year and he is ruined. We are truely effed.

So I guess you want Jimbo fired? Ok dude. We're playing the toughest schedule in the country, it is look it up, with a kid who was on campus for 3 months. At the end of the day is it Jimbo's fault we have no QB depth. Sort of. But still. You have to give the guy a chance to make the necessary staff changes. I just hope he does just that.

Well firing him isn't really an option with the insane contract we gave him, but if the question is would I fire him if I was the AD, absolutely. i would have fired him in the locker room right after the BC game. If I were the AD I would have been able to do that because I never would have signed that one-sided deal he has. It would cost $47 million to fire him and his assistants, so we are not in a position to do that.

What I would do is fire every one of his assistant coaches, hire the replacements myself without his input, hire a football operations person that is in charge of the program and have Jimbo report to him. Just make life miserable for him see how fast that weasel runs away.

It is "sort of" Jimbo's fault we don't have a QB? if he is only sort of responsible, who is ultimately responsible for the mess we have if not the head coach? He is a fraud, and the sooner the powers to be realize this, the better off we will be.

Well firing him isn't really an option with the insane contract we gave him, but if the question is would I fire him if I was the AD, absolutely. i would have fired him in the locker room right after the BC game. If I were the AD I would have been able to do that because I never would have signed that one-sided deal he has. It would cost $47 million to fire him and his assistants, so we are not in a position to do that.

What I would do is fire every one of his assistant coaches, hire the replacements myself without his input, hire a football operations person that is in charge of the program and have Jimbo report to him. Just make life miserable for him see how fast that weasel runs away.

It is "sort of" Jimbo's fault we don't have a QB? if he is only sort of responsible, who is ultimately responsible for the mess we have if not the head coach? He is a fraud, and the sooner the powers to be realize this, the better off we will be.

Did he make DeAndre Johnson slap that girl? Did he give Malik Henry drugs?
Yeah ok he's a fraud that took us from the trainwreck of Bowden's final years to a NC and 6 New Year's 6 bowls.

He didn't "make" either player act like an idiot and get kicked off of the team. However, he IS the genius that recruited those fine, upstanding citizens and brought them in. Stevie Wonder could have seen the warning flags surrounding Henry.

I was all in favor or Bobby leaving several years before he was finally shown the door, but at his WORST he never rang up a 3-6 record when his team was projected to be in the playoffs and ranked #3. In fact after his first year, when he actually did inherit a dumpster fire, he never had a losing record.

And the three BIG, HUGE wins this year were against Wake, Duke and Syracuse, and they all came down to the last play. They have a combined record of 14-16 so far with only Wake having a winning record at 6-4. I am so proud we managed to hang on by our fingertips to pull those games out on the last play. I get it,,,a few different plays here or there and we could be 7-2 or 6-3. A few plays the other way and we could just as easily be 0-9 too. And this is from a team that was loaded, had most of their players returning, were a unanimous #3 and projected to make the playoffs. That, boys and girls, is the definition of a train wreck.

Last edited:
Malik Henry had a "red flag" around him during his recruitment. Fisher knew that when he took him on.

Funny thing is he was talking down his nose last week about how FSU has to keep up in the arms race with stand alone football facilities, etc. He sounded like a guy trying it get fired. I give him another year but if he hasn't fired Trick, Kelly, Dawsey (who I love), Miller and potentially Vilora at S&C the day after the last game of the season I am onboard with finding an out cause for him too.

I would rather not go to a bowl. The sooner this season ends the sooner we can (hopefully) jettison this coaching staff.
$40 million reason why that won't happen soon.

Unless you can get Jimbo to lie about getting death threats.

Or maybe you can heckle him so bad after a loss that he comes up into the stand to try and kick your ass.

Reactions: NoleLizards
Malik Henry had a "red flag" around him during his recruitment. Fisher knew that when he took him on.

I've give Jimbo a pass for DeAndre Johnson. That came out of left field. Henry got kicked out of IMG after committing. Jimbo should have passed on him, but I understand why he didn't. In an alternate timeline, Henry could have ended up at a rival school and done well against FSU, and everyone would have been calling for Jimbo's head for not giving him a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT