ADVERTISEMENT

The no-Knox Bruce Pearl Legacy continues...

instaGATOR

Bull Gator
May 29, 2001
What's the no-Knox rule for rubber-dollie coaches? Deny-Deny-Deny..... o_O

Tennessee basketball coach Rick Barnes has said that he and his staff had nothing to do with any alleged payments made to players they recruited while at the University of Texas.

WoW! Imagine that, they didn't just come right out and admit to NCAA cheating?
What a total surprise that was..... NOT! :confused:

Pretty smart of the 'set-up' man to have them hold off on the payments until after he'd left town.
I guess the rubber dollies didn't learn their post-Pearl lessons after all... :rolleyes:

From the same hillbilly area where NASCAR 'moonshiners' came from,
"If you ain't cheatin,' then you ain't trying hard enough." :cool:
And Texas obviously fired Barnes because he never cheated.... o_O
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

https://www.seccountry.com/tennesse...ement-texas-players-named-yahoo-sports-report

Tennessee basketball coach Rick Barnes has said that he and his staff had nothing to do with any alleged payments made to players they recruited while at the University of Texas.

Pretty smart of the 'set-up' man to have them hold off on the payments until after he'd left town.
I guess the rubber dollies didn't learn their post-Pearl lessons after all... :rolleyes:

https://www.seccountry.com/tennesse...ement-texas-players-named-yahoo-sports-report

I wouldn’t say NASCAR has its roots in Tennessee.

Sure, moonshine, but it’s roots are from North Carolina and alternatively, in the foundational moments of it, Georgia and Florida.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I wouldn’t say NASCAR has its roots in Tennessee.

Sure, moonshine, but it’s roots are from North Carolina and alternatively, in the foundational moments of it, Georgia and Florida.
I knew if anybody knew the word on Nascar it would be you. Daytona and Bill France played a HUGE role in what is now Nascar.

But in fairness to what Insta said...he said area. Wilkes County NC share the same Appalachian hills with Eastern TN. Basically, they are all hillbillies. Eastern NC also had a huge hand in what was and still is Nascar.

I knew if anybody knew the word on Nascar it would be you. Daytona and Bill France played a HUGE role in what is now Nascar.

But in fairness to what Insta said...he said area. Wilkes County NC share the same Appalachian hills with Eastern TN. Basically, they are all hillbillies. Eastern NC also had a huge hand in what was and still is Nascar.

While I'm fully aware of NASCAR, (I don't live under a rock), I've never been a fan of it myself. In my distant youth when I was a little bit interested in car racing, it was the 1/4 mile and a little bit of Gran Prix. Like Golf (and a couple of other fun things), I'd rather be doing it,,, than watching someone else do it... ;)

"NASCAR - That's another dumb white cracker sport. They're makin' a left turnnnn. They're makin' another left turnnn... I wonder what's gonna happen next?" Sweeeeeet-Daddy-D --- :cool:

"They're makin' another left turnnnn. I know, that's my favorite part. It's a sport that's easy to follow when you're hammered...." -- Bubba-J --- :D

While I'm fully aware of NASCAR, (I don't live under a rock), I've never been a fan of it myself. In my distant youth when I was a little bit interested in car racing, it was the 1/4 mile and a little bit of Gran Prix. Like Golf (and a couple of other fun things), I'd rather be doing it,,, than watching someone else do it... ;)

"NASCAR - That's another dumb white cracker sport. They're makin' a left turnnnn. They're makin' another left turnnn... I wonder what's gonna happen next?" Sweeeeeet-Daddy-D --- :cool:

"They're makin' another left turnnnn. I know, that's my favorite part. It's a sport that's easy to follow when you're hammered...." -- Bubba-J --- :D

What exactly is that supposed to mean?

Reactions: fsu939913
The IGNORED twit just can't help himself....

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

One question. Why do u call tenn robber dollies?

One question. Why do u call tenn robber dollies?

Danny is correct.... but also, Insta has his own “3rd-grade-speak” language that has evolved over time

First it was bastardizing “Vols” into “dolls”, then it became dollies, then he got kinky and added the rubber for rubber dolls

And voila....rubber dollies !

.... I think I’ve been hanging out here too long as to Understand that

Danny is correct.... but also, Insta has his own “3rd-grade-speak” language that has evolved over time

First it was bastardizing “Vols” into “dolls”, then it became dollies, then he got kinky and added the rubber for rubber dolls

And voila....rubber dollies !

.... I think I’ve been hanging out here too long as to Understand that

Lol

Reactions: -MDVOL
My favorites in order

1. Butt sniffers
2. Choke la homa
3. Neutered lame

We need something better than tallycrappy criminoles. The criminoles part is cool but tallycrappy is a B minuse and could improve. Food for thought

No no no no. Trailerhassee Criminoles. A little bitchslap and a side of meth.

What do I win? :)

Reactions: TennesseeGator
New year. I demand a new limerick.
There was a space goober named Clark Kent
Whose probe was so long it bent
So to save himself trouble
He stuffed Ole Instantloon double
And instead of coming, he went.

Inastantloon has no talent. He stole that one pitiful limerick and repeats it ad nauseum.

There was a space goober named Clark Kent
Whose probe was so long it bent
So to save himself trouble
He stuffed Ole Instantloon double
And instead of coming, he went.

Inastantloon has no talent. He stole that one pitiful limerick and repeats it ad nauseum.

And the second line doesn’t even work, meter-wise.

“Trying” should be “tried” because the second syllable there makes it cumbersome.

By as always, the minutiae is lay on “him.”

Cow-Chip Kelly

Jelly Belly Kelly at Neutered Lane

Mad Doggie the Tennis-sea Rubber Dollie fan who depends the Head B-J aka Lyle the Looser.

Insta must be so confused since he had all of on ignore (which he takes on and off constantly) so this thread must look ridiculous to him.

If he does read it, I can imagine how fuming mad he would be

WoW! It's a circle of jerks festival in full swing. :oops:

But nobody ever --- EVER reads anything that I post? :rolleyes:
(too long, too boring, too ect)

Just ask any of the mindless jerks in the circle of nobbers... o_O

I'm obviously NOT constantly in any of their boring little minds either. :p

So go ahead boyz, with your jerkin' and strokin' of each others little boy egos, it's kinda humorous to watch, in a limited intellect sort of way... :cool:
==========

For the Mad-Dog mouth foamer, UF has beat the Albarn in 21 of it's last 22 B-Ball games, including last nights 72 - 66 Gator win.
For me,,, that's nice but a 'So What,' as they'll still likely be the SEC-C this season.

You see, winning a game against a champion doesn't mean as much to fans of teams that win championships, like it is for the fans who's teams don't. :cool:

So go ahead boyz, with your jerkin' and strokin' of each others little boy egos, it's kinda humorous to watch, in a limited intellect sort of way... :cool:
==========

For the Mad-Dog mouth foamer, UF has beat the Albarn in 21 of it's last 22 B-Ball games, including last nights 72 - 66 Gator win.
For me,,, that's nice but a 'So What,' as they'll still likely be the SEC-C this season.

You see, winning a game against a champion doesn't mean as much to fans of teams that win championships, like it is for the fans who's teams don't. :cool:

A circle of jerks festival? Now THAT sounds like your kind of party.

And guys, make sure to add “Albarn” to the list.

The latent homosexuality just jumps off each post. Who wants to bet he was a seaman?

==========

I will be honest with u. I read every post in a thread. I have no one on ignore. I read your stuff, you bring a lot to the table.

==========

I never said I didn't read any of your posts. I don't beef with hardly anyone on these boards.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Instantspaceloon. The pinata of the Gator board.

( BTW, we're still waiting on you to put an X on that pic I gave you of the back side of the Moon showing us where your Space goobers park their spaceships)

The ignored twit just can't help himself....

There once was a Mad-Dog-dollie,
who's whole life has been a sad folly.
He constantly runs his foaming mouth,
he's the most dufus twit in the South,
and that's way he's ignored by golly.

The ignored twit just can't help himself....

There once was a Mad-Dog-dollie,
who's whole life has been a sad folly.
He constantly runs his foaming mouth,
he's the most dufus twit in the South,
and that's way he's ignored by golly.

Aaaaand again, your meter is awful.

It’s supposed to flow.

Please try harder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT