ADVERTISEMENT

The new term "Election deniar"

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
I would just like to make SURE that EVERYONE knows that I AM an election deniar. I feel that I need to make this statement because I do not want any of you to think I am dumber than a box of rocks(like people who actually believe that brain dead crook got 81 million votes) and also got more black vote than Hussein himself. All without having anyone in the Country put a Biden sign in their yard, and with no more than about 25 -30 people showing up for his "rally's". I just want to make sure that if THAT is what I need to be called to ensure I am not 100% brain dead...I DO deny that the election was won fairly.

I would just like to make SURE that EVERYONE knows that I AM an election deniar. I feel that I need to make this statement because I do not want any of you to think I am dumber than a box of rocks(like people who actually believe that brain dead crook got 81 million votes) and also got more black vote than Hussein himself. All without having anyone in the Country put a Biden sign in their yard, and with no more than about 25 -30 people showing up for his "rally's". I just want to make sure that if THAT is what I need to be called to ensure I am not 100% brain dead...I DO deny that the election was won fairly.
Call them election fraud deniers and be done with them. 😂

You now have something in common with Hillary Clinton. And the MSM. And the FBI and DOJ. And most liberals for that matter.

Reference any news source that has reported voting irregularities in an order of magnitude that would have altered the outcome of the 2020 election (even Fox News. Not Hannity or Carlson. They are entertainers not news people. Just for balance I put Maddow in there as well). Any such claims have been debunked. Even the Republican led effort in Arizona turned up nothing as hard as they tried. Even the Trump administration DOJ found nothing.

Reference any news source that has reported voting irregularities in an order of magnitude that would have altered the outcome of the 2020 election (even Fox News. Not Hannity or Carlson. They are entertainers not news people. Just for balance I put Maddow in there as well). Any such claims have been debunked. Even the Republican led effort in Arizona turned up nothing as hard as they tried. Even the Trump administration DOJ found nothing.
You can't find evidence if the courts won't admit evidence into the record. And add to the confusion mail in voting. It's about as secure as "internet voting". Would that appease the "voting shouldn't be hard" fraud deniers? 😂 Or would we have people (some here) saying that is voter suppression too? (too hard to get an IP address). 😂:rolleyes:

You can't find evidence if the courts won't admit evidence into the record. And add to the confusion mail in voting. It's about as secure as "internet voting". Would that appease the "voting shouldn't be hard" fraud deniers? 😂 Or would we have people (some here) saying that is voter suppression too? (too hard to get an IP address). 😂:rolleyes:
I didn't say anything about the courts. I was simply asking about any news source that had substantiated widespread fraud of the magnitude that would change the election results.

Reactions: goldmom
I didn't say anything about the courts. I was simply asking about any news source that had substantiated widespread fraud of the magnitude that would change the election results.
Did you just arrive back on earth from a space shuttle mission? You didn't know about Biden's pedophelia, you haven't been paying attention to what's been going on in the swing states (AZ, GA, PA, MI, WS) since 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Debunk 2000 Mules. I've yet to see any fact check that even makes sense. It showed more than enough fraud in 5 key battleground states to overcome the results, despite the fact their threshold for tracking "mules" was 5 Dem ballot houses and 10 drop boxes. Lower that threshold and it's insane how many ballots were harvested and dropped by people being paid by Democrats.

And you don't understand what the Cyber Ninja's were looking for - you're citing news reports that only focused on the recount of the paper ballots. That's not even close to the whole story, that just means tabulators counted within a +/-, it doesn't look at all at where the ballots came from and how they were handled.

It was an audit of the process of the election decided by 11k votes. They weren't doing a criminal investigation. Because of the secret ballot, it's nearly impossible to ferret out fraud once a ballot is cast (especially when the election authorities delete data, don't provide chain of custody and generally don't cooperate). That's why sending a mail in ballot to every "registered voter" using voter rolls that are terribly maintained it a horrible idea and leads to the mess we're in. But to help educate you on the mess that is AZ elections here are some key findings MSNBC failed to tell you:

https://www.azsenaterepublicans.com/_files/ugd/2f3470_a91b5cd3655445b498f9acc63db35afd.pdf

• None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In some cases, these differences were significant.
these should match very closely, unless there was rampant fraud
• There appears to be many 27, 807 ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
case in point on messy voter rolls...
• Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
• Ballot images 284,412 on the EMS were corrupt or missing.
if you wanted to cheat, wouldn't you alter or destroy the ballot images and systems logs you used to cheat?
• Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election had been fully cleared.
this means they erased a ton of critical data making it impossible for a complete audit...they are required by law to maintain these files for 2 years but nothing came of it because corruption
• On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain-of Custody documentation for the ballots for the time-period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results; and added ambiguity into the final conclusions.
this is one of the biggest issues - when the chain of custody is broken we don't know where ballots came from, how they were handled/delivered or who delivered/handled them...this is a terrible indictment that they were hiding something in MC
• Maricopa County failed to follow basic cyber security best practices and guidelines from CISA
CISA is a federal agency...why not follow their security protocols regarding hacking?
• Software and patch protocols were not followed
this means that it was a free-for-all as to how and what software could be loaded on the tabulators both before the election and after/before the audit
• Credential management was flawed: unique usernames and passwords were not allocated
again, huge security breach to not limit access properly to tabulators and the counting software
• Lack of baseline for host and network activity for approved programs, communications protocols and communications devices for voting systems
meaning they couldn't prove tabulators were not connected to the internet, which we now know they were

This information is just from report 1.

Report 3 has some extremely concerning results.
https://www.azsenaterepublicans.com/_files/ugd/2f3470_d36cb5eaca56435d84171b4fe7ee6919.pdf

1) 5.3 shows 23.3k votes rec'd from voters using old addresses. Read the copy, it highlights just how inept MC was at maintaining clean voter rolls. It's almost like they don't care because messy voter rolls provide the excess ballots they need to cheat.
2) 5.4 shows 9k instances where more ballots were returned by a voter than were rec'd. This means that John Doe was sent 1 ballot but 2 or 3 were marked as rec'd and counted. How is this possible? This alone is nearly the total needed to swing the election results.
3) 5.2k ballots rec'd from voters who voted in multiple counties.
4) 3.4K ballots that don't match the official results from the county.
5) Duplicate ballot discrepancies - the audit team counted 29.5k duplicate ballots but the country only reported 26.9k being reported to duplication. That's 2.5k unexplained duplicates that were likely counted. We don't know b/c the serial code process they are supposed to follow wasn't.
6) 1500 votes were counted in excess of the total number of voters in MC. This happened in several precincts.

All of this ties into the complete mess that mass mail-in voting causes. FL uses mail in ballots, but they are absentee by request. That cleans most of this mess up. It doesn't create a flood of ballots in the field that can be used by harvesters to cheat.

The bottom line is the Cyber Ninja's found more than enough votes that couldn't be confirmed legit, a process that was rife with fraud and deleted information and a test case for why we need to go back to normal pre-Covid election standards. It was not "debunked" because the goal was never to find and arrest people, it was an audit of the process.

Here's the whole thing if you care:
https://www.azsenaterepublicans.com/cyber-ninjas-report

Debunk 2000 Mules. I've yet to see any fact check that even makes sense. It showed more than enough fraud in 5 key battleground states to overcome the results, despite the fact their threshold for tracking "mules" was 5 Dem ballot houses and 10 drop boxes. Lower that threshold and it's insane how many ballots were harvested and dropped by people being paid by Democrats.

And you don't understand what the Cyber Ninja's were looking for - you're citing news reports that only focused on the recount of the paper ballots. That's not even close to the whole story, that just means tabulators counted within a +/-, it doesn't look at all at where the ballots came from and how they were handled.

It was an audit of the process of the election decided by 11k votes. They weren't doing a criminal investigation. Because of the secret ballot, it's nearly impossible to ferret out fraud once a ballot is cast (especially when the election authorities delete data, don't provide chain of custody and generally don't cooperate). That's why sending a mail in ballot to every "registered voter" using voter rolls that are terribly maintained it a horrible idea and leads to the mess we're in. But to help educate you on the mess that is AZ elections here are some key findings MSNBC failed to tell you:

https://www.azsenaterepublicans.com/_files/ugd/2f3470_a91b5cd3655445b498f9acc63db35afd.pdf

• None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In some cases, these differences were significant.
• There appears to be many 27, 807 ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
if you wanted to cheat, wouldn't you alter or destroy the ballot images and systems logs you used to cheat?
• Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election had been fully cleared.
this means they erased a ton of critical data making it impossible for a complete audit...they are required by law to maintain these files for 2 years but nothing came of it because corruption
• On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain-of Custody documentation for the ballots for the time-period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results; and added ambiguity into the final conclusions.
this is one of the biggest issues - when the chain of custody is broken we don't know where ballots came from, how they were handled/delivered or who delivered/handled them...this is a terrible indictment that they were hiding something in MC
• Maricopa County failed to follow basic cyber security best practices and guidelines from CISA
CISA is a federal agency...why not follow their security protocols regarding hacking?
this means that it was a free-for-all as to how and what software could be loaded on the tabulators both before the election and after/before the audit
• Credential management was flawed: unique usernames and passwords were not allocated
again, huge security breach to not limit access properly to tabulators and the counting software
• Lack of baseline for host and network activity for approved programs, communications protocols and communications devices for voting systems
meaning they couldn't prove tabulators were not connected to the internet, which we now know they were

https://www.azsenaterepublicans.com/_files/ugd/2f3470_d36cb5eaca56435d84171b4fe7ee6919.pdf

1) 5.3 shows 23.3k votes rec'd from voters using old addresses. Read the copy, it highlights just how inept MC was at maintaining clean voter rolls. It's almost like they don't care because messy voter rolls provide the excess ballots they need to cheat.
2) 5.4 shows 9k instances where more ballots were returned by a voter than were rec'd. This means that John Doe was sent 1 ballot but 2 or 3 were marked as rec'd and counted. How is this possible? This alone is nearly the total needed to swing the election results.
5) Duplicate ballot discrepancies - the audit team counted 29.5k duplicate ballots but the country only reported 26.9k being reported to duplication. That's 2.5k unexplained duplicates that were likely counted. We don't know b/c the serial code process they are supposed to follow wasn't.
6) 1500 votes were counted in excess of the total number of voters in MC. This happened in several precincts.

All of this ties into the complete mess that mass mail-in voting causes. FL uses mail in ballots, but they are absentee by request. That cleans most of this mess up. It doesn't create a flood of ballots in the field that can be used by harvesters to cheat.

The bottom line is the Cyber Ninja's found more than enough votes that couldn't be confirmed legit, a process that was rife with fraud and deleted information and a test case for why we need to go back to normal pre-Covid election standards. It was not "debunked" because the goal was never to find and arrest people, it was an audit of the process.

Thanks. I wouldn't have wasted my time and effort though. People that uninformed are not likely able to process a lick of critical thinking. Anyone who wasn't aware of the Hunter Biden laptop, showers with his daughter Biden, Ukrainian kickbacks most likely has been wandering the desert without any internet.

Thanks. I wouldn't have wasted my time and effort though. People that uninformed are not likely able to process a lick of critical thinking. Anyone who wasn't aware of the Hunter Biden laptop, showers with his daughter Biden, Ukrainian kickbacks most likely has been wandering the desert without any internet.
He doesn't want to be aware.

56c19969ab894519.jpg

BTW, Dr Shiva's statistical analysis on the ballots in the 2020 election in Maricopa is what opened my eyes. Out of all the statistical analysis they did, the reported ballot counts never made sense.

UNTIL.....they changed the value for every Hiden ballot to 1.25 votes, and every Trump ballot down to 0.75 votes. Then the numbers fit perfectly.

And if you question his work, remember obama hired him to do the same stuff.

There is a movie about it. 2000 Mules is all the evidence you need.

It's worth it if one person who reads that is just 1% more informed about what really happens in the ballot harvesting states.

• Love
Reactions: jfegaly
BTW, Dr Shiva's statistical analysis on the ballots in the 2020 election in Maricopa is what opened my eyes. Out of all the statistical analysis they did, the reported ballot counts never made sense.

UNTIL.....they changed the value for every Hiden ballot to 1.25 votes, and every Trump ballot down to 0.75 votes. Then the numbers fit perfectly.

And if you question his work, remember obama hired him to do the same stuff.
Also remember the Dominion machines have fractional voting detail in the instruction manual.

Yeah, I'll wear that badge as well. If you never question anything then you are the reason the house is being burglarized or set afire. The media acts as if they are burglarizing your home and all the while telling you the noise you hear is nothing, go back to bed.

Yeah, I'll wear that badge as well. If you never question anything then you are the reason the house is being burglarized or set afire. The media acts as if they are burglarizing your home and all the while telling you the noise you hear is nothing, go back to bed.
I just think we need to stand up and be heard, because THIS is how the left changes narrative. They keep saying thigs over and over until everyone believes them...even though they ALWAYS lie about EVERYTHING

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I just think we need to stand up and be heard, because THIS is how the left changes narrative. They keep saying thigs over and over until everyone believes them...even though they ALWAYS lie about EVERYTHING

The new trump supporter "thing" is to lose in court time after time about election nonsense and then petition the SCOTUS where they lose again

You stood up...you were heard...And you lost... 🤣

https://www.yahoo.com/news/supreme-court-declines-2020-case-020342477.html
Supreme Court declines to take up 2020 case against Dominion, Facebook

The Supreme Court on Monday chose not to take a case brought against Dominion Voting Systems and Facebook by voters who claimed that the two companies illegally influenced the 2020 election.

Kevin O’Rourke, et al. filed a petition in September for a writ of certiorari, or review of the case by the Supreme Court, which has now been denied, effectively dismissing the case.

The group alleges that Dominion’s election technology, often criticized by allies of former President Trump, is crafted to influence results, arguing that the voting resources possess “systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities.”

Dominion, Facebook and others “engaged in concerted action to interfere with the 2020 presidential election through a coordinated effort to, among other things, change voting laws without legislative approval, use unreliable voting machines, alter votes through an illegitimate adjudication process,” according to the lawsuit.

The case against Dominion was previously dismissed by the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, among other lower courts, and was denied rehearing by the court in June before petitioning the nation’s highest court.

The new trump supporter "thing" is to lose in court time after time about election nonsense and then petition the SCOTUS where they lose again

The Supreme Court on Monday chose not to take a case brought against Dominion Voting Systems and Facebook by voters who claimed that the two companies illegally influenced the 2020 election.

Kevin O’Rourke, et al. filed a petition in September for a writ of certiorari, or review of the case by the Supreme Court, which has now been denied, effectively dismissing the case.

The group alleges that Dominion’s election technology, often criticized by allies of former President Trump, is crafted to influence results, arguing that the voting resources possess “systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities.”

Dominion, Facebook and others “engaged in concerted action to interfere with the 2020 presidential election through a coordinated effort to, among other things, change voting laws without legislative approval, use unreliable voting machines, alter votes through an illegitimate adjudication process,” according to the lawsuit.

The case against Dominion was previously dismissed by the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit, among other lower courts, and was denied rehearing by the court in June before petitioning the nation’s highest court.
They are the Washington Generals of the legal system.

• Haha
Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Solid choice Dimtards, a muzzie election deniar. :rolleyes:

You're ability to be a sheep for McConnell is only exceeded by your ability to gulp down GOP lies without research...

Drink up 🍹

And let me get my first "Brooklyn's in da house!!!" in for Hakeem

He's going to make a great Speaker of the House one day soon 😎

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...ocrisy-is-not-a-constraint-to-their-behavior/
Jeffries hits back at McConnell over ‘election denier’ charge: ‘Hypocrisy is not a constraint to their behavior’
BY BRAD DRESS - 12/04/22 10:51 AM ET

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) on Sunday pushed back against a charge by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), who said on the Senate floor last week that the newly chosen Democratic leader was an “election denier” for questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 presidential election results.

Jeffries, appearing on ABC’s “This Week,” was asked by anchor George Stephanopoulos to respond to McConnell’s charge, saying that “you did say that history will never accept Donald Trump as a legitimate president, and the Republicans are making quite a big issue out of that. What is your response?

“Well, here’s the Republican playbook. Facts don’t matter. Hypocrisy is not a constraint to their behavior. And, in many cases, they believe that shamelessness is a superpower,” Jeffries said.

“My view of the situation has been pretty clear. I supported the certification of Donald Trump’s election. I attended his inauguration, even though there were many constituents and others across the country pushing me and others to do otherwise, and found ways to work with the Trump administration, being the lead Democrat in negotiating historic criminal justice reform. That track record speaks for itself,” Jeffries said.

“At the same time, I will never hesitate in criticizing the former president. I think I’m in good company there throughout the world,” he added.

You're ability to be a sheep for McConnell is only exceeded by your ability to gulp down GOP lies without research...

Drink up 🍹

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...ocrisy-is-not-a-constraint-to-their-behavior/
Jeffries hits back at McConnell over ‘election denier’ charge: ‘Hypocrisy is not a constraint to their behavior’

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) on Sunday pushed back against a charge by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), who said on the Senate floor last week that the newly chosen Democratic leader was an “election denier” for questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 presidential election results.

Jeffries, appearing on ABC’s “This Week,” was asked by anchor George Stephanopoulos to respond to McConnell’s charge, saying that “you did say that history will never accept Donald Trump as a legitimate president, and the Republicans are making quite a big issue out of that. What is your response?

“Well, here’s the Republican playbook. Facts don’t matter. Hypocrisy is not a constraint to their behavior. And, in many cases, they believe that shamelessness is a superpower,” Jeffries said.

“My view of the situation has been pretty clear. I supported the certification of Donald Trump’s election. I attended his inauguration, even though there were many constituents and others across the country pushing me and others to do otherwise, and found ways to work with the Trump administration, being the lead Democrat in negotiating historic criminal justice reform. That track record speaks for itself,” Jeffries said.

“At the same time, I will never hesitate in criticizing the former president. I think I’m in good company there throughout the world,” he added.

George Stephanopoulos Confronts Hakeem Jeffries About Calling Trump an Illegitimate President: ‘You Did Say’ That.​

😂 😂 😂

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
We know you're a conservative bobble head but election deniers spend their time starting frivolous lawsuits, illegally pleading for Sec of State to "find votes", lying before state commissions, Congress, and federal & state courts, digging up fake electors, ...and of course attacking the nation's capital

In contrast Jeffries supported trump's (stolen) election and attended his inauguration

Something that crybaby traitor donald trump could bring himself to do in 2020

In contrast Jeffries supported trump's (stolen) election and attended his inauguration

Something that crybaby traitor donald trump could bring himself to do in 2020
We turned on our TV sets, read the online news when the 2020 election was stolen. Yet we still watched Hidin burn down this country (or attempted to). Did you have a salient point? :rolleyes:

So we now KNOW BEYOND any shadow of a doubt that the Hunter lap top, which shows that Brandon and family are compromised by Russia, China, Ukraine and MANY other Countries was defended by the left as "Russian disinformation" and signed off by 51 intelligence "experts" as being so...EVEN THOUGH it was in the hands of the FBI for 3 months BEFORE the election, and they KNEW it was REAL and VERY damaging to Brandon. THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED, Son. No REAL American would accept this. Not for THEIR party...not for the other. But dims are NOT Americans

Drink up 🍹

FjRQQwAaYAAw3gh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT