ADVERTISEMENT

The Monster In The Room That No One Is Talking About

uga-cheerleader-biceps.jpg

Reactions: GatorGray
every time sadgator sees her, sadgator wonders whether he could take her down....it’s a weird emotion...

Of course you could. She has big arms, but isn't a big person. Cheerleaders have to be small or they couldn't be thrown around. So you would have height, weight, and reach. That's tough to beat.

Reactions: sadgator
I wouldn't be so surprised if that one has reach on Sadgator. Prolly has a really long dingdong on her.

Two things. 1: I don't see an adam's apple. To be fair, that can be photoshopped out. But 2: I doubt those good ol' boys from Jawja would cotton to a tranny cheerleader.

Two things. 1: I don't see an adam's apple. To be fair, that can be photoshopped out. But 2: I doubt those good ol' boys from Jawja would cotton to a tranny cheerleader.

Smh... Women have adams apples.... They are just typically not visible

Smh... Women have adams apples.... They are just typically not visible

So when I say I don't see an adam's apple, that would mean it's not visible or has been photoshopped out, which would make this a female, so what, exactly are you shaking your head about?

So when I say I don't see an adam's apple, that would mean it's not visible or has been photoshopped out, which would make this a female, so what, exactly are you shaking your head about?

Smh.... You can see womens adams apples sometimes and you cant see mens sometimes.

That article is bullshit and you sir are below that level. Same type of journalism that exposes Michelle as Michael and ignores the problems that we can fix. There are evil humans on both sides left right and middle. Please crawl back in the hole from which you emerged.

What are you talking about? You guys are killing this board and LG89 you're the worst lately. Adam's Apple? lol

Mia t your party supposed to be the one of peace and love and understanding?

it's surprising how much you seem to hate people that disagree with your viewpoint now.

Shockingly, in a discussion about whether a Georgia cheerleader is a tranny, you and Nation decide to try to make it a political discourse. Oh, wait, that's what Republicans do these days with anybody who disagrees with them about anything ever. Make everything political so you can rehash discussions YOU ALREADY LOST. Love the Republican mindset of "Americans are free to think however they want, as long as it follows the official Republican party line".

I'll tell you what I told Nation. If you believe I am "killing the board" by joking about the musculature of a Georgia cheerleader with Sad, feel free to eff off. I don't have time for your hate, and I don't care about it one iota. I'm gonna do me.

Oh, and that goes for you as well, Gray.

Shockingly, in a discussion about whether a Georgia cheerleader is a tranny, you and Nation decide to try to make it a political discourse. Oh, wait, that's what Republicans do these days with anybody who disagrees with them about anything ever. Make everything political so you can rehash discussions YOU ALREADY LOST. Love the Republican mindset of "Americans are free to think however they want, as long as it follows the official Republican party line".

I'll tell you what I told Nation. If you believe I am "killing the board" by joking about the musculature of a Georgia cheerleader with Sad, feel free to eff off. I don't have time for your hate, and I don't care about it one iota. I'm gonna do me.

If I miss read your message I apologize

If I miss read your message I apologize

It really was a very light-hearted thread until you posted that. I won't lie, it elevated my blood pressure a little, and my blood pressure is always elevated in here from arguing with Noles for the past 17 years and Bulldogs the past 3. When I come in here, I'm ready to roll.

This is why I never visit the lounge (other than the occasional thread that starts in here and gets moved). I love my fellow Gators, of any political affiliation, but it works like this: When discussing Gator stuff I don't care about any political differences we have. I don't. But when discussing politics, I don't care what University you call your own. So by staying out of the lounge, I stayed out of political discussions. But they have carried over into this board lately, and it is what it is.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
How about chicas who literally could use their abs for washboards.....

Which will save repair costs when the washer machine goes out

07823ff892d3dfc872d2c723f9ce21e7.jpg

Reactions: sadgator
How about chicas who literally could use their abs for washboards.....

Which will save repair costs when the washer machine goes out

07823ff892d3dfc872d2c723f9ce21e7.jpg

Do they think that's sexy?

Well, I guess it doesn't really matter, it's Canada, they only have about 3 days a year warm enough to dress like that.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
sadgator firmly believes that Canadian chicks are the hottest on the planet. There is something ABOUT them that drives sadgator totally insane...

You like fair skin. Tough to get with Florida chicks, we have sun here.

I was simply responding to you saying to the "feel free to eff off" part.

Doesn't seem like the type of response merited, but, so be it.
If you think it's everyone else making things political, and you're not contributing to it, then you might want to reevaluate.

That said, you have your opinions and honestly seem to have zero interest in any reasonable discord about that. I can't do anything about that.

What else am I supposed to do? Play into your notions that conservatives are belligerent, uneducated assholes? Or do I just let it go and accept you for who you are?

I'm going to have to go with the latter at this point because it seems that there's no other way.

maybe it's also important to note, that in this time where lines seem to be so strictly drawn, my ball-busting and humor (which I know you utilize as well) isn't as accepted as it was a decade or so ago. I think it's a sad truth, but a truth.

I have no actual ill-will towards you, I just find it frustrating that we can have differing political opinions and all of a sudden, here we are.

I'll leave it be, hopefully if we get football we can get back on the same side of a subject.

I was simply responding to you saying to the "feel free to eff off" part.

Doesn't seem like the type of response merited, but, so be it.
If you think it's everyone else making things political, and you're not contributing to it, then you might want to reevaluate.

That said, you have your opinions and honestly seem to have zero interest in any reasonable discord about that. I can't do anything about that.

What else am I supposed to do? Play into your notions that conservatives are belligerent, uneducated assholes? Or do I just let it go and accept you for who you are?

I'm going to have to go with the latter at this point because it seems that there's no other way.

maybe it's also important to note, that in this time where lines seem to be so strictly drawn, my ball-busting and humor (which I know you utilize as well) isn't as accepted as it was a decade or so ago. I think it's a sad truth, but a truth.

I have no actual ill-will towards you, I just find it frustrating that we can have differing political opinions and all of a sudden, here we are.

I'll leave it be, hopefully if we get football we can get back on the same side of a subject.

Ok, well, I've seen you post things about how Democrats don't have jobs, etc (which I let go without comment, I will have you note), so is it ok for you to speak your prejudices but I can't have mine?

You like fair skin. Tough to get with Florida chicks, we have sun here.
Something about the voice and the attitude...those chicks from British Columbia just have a certain coolness and way of talking that is so hot...they aren’t uptight and they all love cannabis, which is legal there...if sadgator was a younger man, he’d totally move to Vancouver...

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT