ADVERTISEMENT

The media lie. All the time.

DCandtheUTBand

Gator Great
Sep 5, 2001
"The media lie. All the time. They lied about former President Barack Obama's economy; they tried to make us believe the worst economy since the Great Depression was a great economy. Then they lied about President Donald Trump's soaring economy. They tried to make us believe the best economy in 50 years, maybe the best economy ever for middle-class Americans, was a bad economy.

They lied about the Black Lives Matter riots. For months, we saw radical communists, Marxists and violent thugs riot, loot, burn, mug and murder while attacking police officers with bricks, pipes and Molotov cocktails. They burned entire downtown business districts to the ground, such as those in Minneapolis and Kenosha, Wisconsin. They burned police stations to the ground. They took over cities such as Portland and Seattle. They destroyed famous shopping districts such as Fifth Avenue in New York City and the Magnificent Mile in Chicago. They killed over 30 people. They caused over $2 billion in damage.

Yet liberal politicians and the liberal media ignored it all, or made believe it never happened, or made believe it was "peaceful," or encouraged it, or supported it. In many cases, they did all of the above.

Yet none of them was ever banned, censored, vilified or impeached. Heck, we rewarded Kamala Harris, who encouraged and celebrated that violence, with the vice presidency of the United States.

Then came the Washington, D.C., unrest involving President Trump's crowd. The liberal media blew that out of proportion into "the darkest day in American history," even though it was a small case of unrest compared with "the BLM summer of hate, rioting and murder," even though it may have involved Antifa instigators, even though Capitol Police were captured on camera letting protesters into the building, even though it involved a few hundred people out of a crowd of a million or more, even though no one burned down or looted the Capitol. The media made believe it was Pearl Harbor.

Here's the thing. Trump has had hundreds of rallies for six years now. Millions have attended, maybe 20 million-plus. And there's never been one window broken, one property damaged, one person shot, one police officer attacked. Yet after one incident in D.C., it's used as a trigger to ban and censor mention of the fact that the election was clearly stolen; to ban, censor and impeach President Trump; to ban and censor conservatives; and to label all 74 million Trump voters as "domestic terrorists."

There's the scam: Cover up hundreds of violent Antifa and Black Lives Matter incidents, and blow out of proportion this one incident of violence at a conservative event involving around 170 people out of 74 million, 170 who made a bad decision in the heat of the moment. That's assuming it wasn't Antifa causing the small amount of violence.

The key to this witch hunt was to use RINO ("Republican in name only"), Trump-hating leaders in D.C. as the cover to convince the world that even the GOP has abandoned and turned against Trump.

But it didn't work. Because those famous GOP leaders don't represent the people. They don't represent 74 million Trump voters. They only represent the dirty, corrupt D.C. swamp.

The results are in. The support for President Trump is so overwhelming even liberal media and pollsters can't hide the truth.

Trump-hating pollster Frank Luntz had to admit 91% of Trump voters would vote for him again and 78% of Trump voters believe the election was rigged and stolen.

A poll by the liberal Axios and Ipsos shows that 62% of Republicans support Trump's belief that the election was stolen, while 69% don't blame Trump for the Capitol violence.

But a much higher voters 91% of Trump support Trump's contesting the election results. Ninety-six percent believe Trump makes the GOP a stronger party. Ninety-two percent want Trump to run again in 2024.

And guess who loses badly in the Trump-McConnell battle? Sixty-four percent of Republicans approve of Trump's behavior over that of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Trump's "America First" agenda is also still popular. Eighty-seven percent of Republicans and 63% of independent voters want companies to hire Americans before foreigners.

Democrats and the media keep trying to bury Trump and demoralize his supporters. I have to admit this plan was pretty remarkable. Their propaganda was intense. They came close. But in the end, they failed again.

Because they underestimated the hatred 74 million Trump voters have toward D.C. politicians – even Republican ones. We don't trust them. We don't like them. We don't care what they say. The more they hate Trump, the more we like him.

GOP leaders only represent the D.C. swamp. They don't represent 74 million Trump voters."

https://store-rb4jae07xc.mybigcommerce.com/support-the-wnd-news-center/?promocode=story

"The media lie. All the time. They lied about former President Barack Obama's economy; they tried to make us believe the worst economy since the Great Depression was a great economy. Then they lied about President Donald Trump's soaring economy. They tried to make us believe the best economy in 50 years, maybe the best economy ever for middle-class Americans, was a bad economy.

They lied about the Black Lives Matter riots. For months, we saw radical communists, Marxists and violent thugs riot, loot, burn, mug and murder while attacking police officers with bricks, pipes and Molotov cocktails. They burned entire downtown business districts to the ground, such as those in Minneapolis and Kenosha, Wisconsin. They burned police stations to the ground. They took over cities such as Portland and Seattle. They destroyed famous shopping districts such as Fifth Avenue in New York City and the Magnificent Mile in Chicago. They killed over 30 people. They caused over $2 billion in damage.

Yet liberal politicians and the liberal media ignored it all, or made believe it never happened, or made believe it was "peaceful," or encouraged it, or supported it. In many cases, they did all of the above.

Yet none of them was ever banned, censored, vilified or impeached. Heck, we rewarded Kamala Harris, who encouraged and celebrated that violence, with the vice presidency of the United States.

Then came the Washington, D.C., unrest involving President Trump's crowd. The liberal media blew that out of proportion into "the darkest day in American history," even though it was a small case of unrest compared with "the BLM summer of hate, rioting and murder," even though it may have involved Antifa instigators, even though Capitol Police were captured on camera letting protesters into the building, even though it involved a few hundred people out of a crowd of a million or more, even though no one burned down or looted the Capitol. The media made believe it was Pearl Harbor.

Here's the thing. Trump has had hundreds of rallies for six years now. Millions have attended, maybe 20 million-plus. And there's never been one window broken, one property damaged, one person shot, one police officer attacked. Yet after one incident in D.C., it's used as a trigger to ban and censor mention of the fact that the election was clearly stolen; to ban, censor and impeach President Trump; to ban and censor conservatives; and to label all 74 million Trump voters as "domestic terrorists."

There's the scam: Cover up hundreds of violent Antifa and Black Lives Matter incidents, and blow out of proportion this one incident of violence at a conservative event involving around 170 people out of 74 million, 170 who made a bad decision in the heat of the moment. That's assuming it wasn't Antifa causing the small amount of violence.

The key to this witch hunt was to use RINO ("Republican in name only"), Trump-hating leaders in D.C. as the cover to convince the world that even the GOP has abandoned and turned against Trump.

But it didn't work. Because those famous GOP leaders don't represent the people. They don't represent 74 million Trump voters. They only represent the dirty, corrupt D.C. swamp.

The results are in. The support for President Trump is so overwhelming even liberal media and pollsters can't hide the truth.

Trump-hating pollster Frank Luntz had to admit 91% of Trump voters would vote for him again and 78% of Trump voters believe the election was rigged and stolen.

A poll by the liberal Axios and Ipsos shows that 62% of Republicans support Trump's belief that the election was stolen, while 69% don't blame Trump for the Capitol violence.

But a much higher voters 91% of Trump support Trump's contesting the election results. Ninety-six percent believe Trump makes the GOP a stronger party. Ninety-two percent want Trump to run again in 2024.

And guess who loses badly in the Trump-McConnell battle? Sixty-four percent of Republicans approve of Trump's behavior over that of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Trump's "America First" agenda is also still popular. Eighty-seven percent of Republicans and 63% of independent voters want companies to hire Americans before foreigners.

Democrats and the media keep trying to bury Trump and demoralize his supporters. I have to admit this plan was pretty remarkable. Their propaganda was intense. They came close. But in the end, they failed again.

Because they underestimated the hatred 74 million Trump voters have toward D.C. politicians – even Republican ones. We don't trust them. We don't like them. We don't care what they say. The more they hate Trump, the more we like him.

GOP leaders only represent the D.C. swamp. They don't represent 74 million Trump voters."

https://store-rb4jae07xc.mybigcommerce.com/support-the-wnd-news-center/?promocode=story
The election wasn’t stolen. The fact that most Pubs still believe this, despite their own AG saying there wasn’t any, tells you how gullible Trumpers are.

#Cult45

BTW, many Pubs won their race while Trump lost. This tells you that it was a vote against Trump. Not for Biden. The Pub Party is bigger than your cult leader. Get over it.

The election wasn’t stolen. The fact that most Pubs still believe this, despite their own AG saying there wasn’t any, tells you how gullible Trumpers are.

#Cult45

BTW, many Pubs won their race while Trump lost. This tells you that it was a vote against Trump. Not for Biden. The Pub Party is bigger than your cult leader. Get over it.
24 hours until you go on ignore. I will be cancelling you. Phase I the separation. BTW, I have no cult leader.My father calls me a Jeffersonian radical and a former employer called me a maverick. I am a party of 1. My own. I march to my drum.

Tick Tock.

#Cult45

Ur have no credibility here snowflake. Ur countless bs and lack of facts.

24 hours until you go on ignore. I will be cancelling you. Phase I the separation. BTW, I have no cult leader.My father calls me a Jeffersonian radical and a former employer called me a maverick. I am a party of 1. My own. I march to my drum.

Tick Tock.
You do you. I realize some people aren't emotionally or intellectually equipped to handle opposing viewpoints. Thats what causes people to join cults.

Enjoy the echo chamber.

I dont need credibility. The courts have spoken.

The election wasnt stolen. It is written.
U don’t have any so it’s no worries snowflake. No they haven’t. They didn’t even hear the case for fear of rioting n looting from the left.
Election was stolen and the democrats are a bunch of pos! The ppl have spoken.

I dont need credibility. The courts have spoken.

The election wasnt stolen. It is written.
It’s comical. U snowflakes have issues with trump building a fence/wall to protect Americans but when they build a fence/wall around the capital u have no issues. Lol. Says a lot about how backwards u n ur party is.

Tick Tock.
I would strongly suggest you take your drum and march it to your cave or whatever you intend to do, knowing that the people in charge are not willingly going to give it back. You folks mounted a huge misinformation program and did everything possible to convince both yourselves and millions of others that the election was rigged against frump, when all the time it was your party trying to steal the election with all your phoney rhetoric.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
I would strongly suggest you take your drum and march it to your cave or whatever you intend to do, knowing that the people in charge are not willingly going to give it back. You folks mounted a huge misinformation program and did everything possible to convince both yourselves and millions of others that the election was rigged against frump, when all the time it was your party trying to steal the election with all your phoney rhetoric.
Lol. Like anyone take advice from u! Haha If they did I have a bridge to sell them. Haha

Reactions: martycat1

If everyone in this country stopped watching the media and learned to think for themselves, democrats would never win another election.

The one thing the democrats fear more than anything is an educated populace. That's why they need their voters to be sheep. That's how they retain power.

And if that doesn't work, just rig the election. Or try to.

Keep watching...

I thought maybe there was hope for you. But alas, not to be. Sheep will always need their shepherds, and continue to believe what the lying media feeds you. I hope you don't choke on it.

You do you. I realize some people aren't emotionally or intellectually equipped to handle opposing viewpoints. Thats what causes people to join cults.

Enjoy the echo chamber.
Some people constantly prevaricate. I will enjoy my echo chamber knowing that I have excised the mendacious group of leftist from my midst.

Enjoy the echo chamber.
This is a classic BS post. He’s in a cult and doesn’t even realize it. Yet he continues to push upon us that we are. Lol. We weren’t the ones burning down our cities cause we didn’t get what we wanted.

Reactions: martycat1
While I appreciate the GOPs newfound appreciation for the First Amendment, I haven’t forgotten that up until very recently, conservatives were usually the ones trying to censor content for “obscenity,” criminalizing flag-burning, and generally being the overbearing, purse-lipped, finger-wagging, scolds of society.

While I appreciate the GOPs newfound appreciation for the First Amendment, I haven’t forgotten that up until very recently, conservatives were usually the ones trying to censor content for “obscenity,” criminalizing flag-burning, and generally being the overbearing, purse-lipped, finger-wagging, scolds of society.

If there was value in flag burning, beyond simple agitation, hatred and insult, i would support its practice. There isn't, however.

The flag is special. If a person wishes to talk ish about ________, fine...but the flag itself means so much to many of us. It's not unreasonable to give it special classification.

The difference between not allowing a flag burning as compared to canceling, at a minimum, 72 million peoples political viewpoints is substantial.

Obscenity and the rest is a sliding scale. You're probably good with Two Live Crew??? Me too...don't really care. But are you good with airing full on penetrative sexual intercourse in between cartoons on Saturday mornings? No?....so some management for obscenity is reasonable. That's a starting point for negotiation.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Its a different issue, but I agree the Libs have gone overboard.

It's not a different issue. People have been deplatformed, silenced and canceled because others disagree with what they are saying.

Agree the left has gone too far. Many are still trying to go further. That's not going to work. Ever.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Haha, says the party of deplatforming, suppression and cancle culture. You couldn't be more ironic if you tried.
Bama you keep getting more and more deluded the closer it gets to a new regime. Give it a rest you will feel better. you all continue to spout the same old crap, "the damn is breaking"

Bama you keep getting more and more deluded the closer it gets to a new regime. Give it a rest you will feel better. you all continue to spout the same old crap, "the damn is breaking"

I'm deluded? So I'm just imagining the suppression? I've linked where even the ACLU agrees with me @JIMBO1313 . Purchase a clue.

I know this is mean but you truly are the target audience for the left. I wish that wasn't the case.

I'm deluded? So I'm just imagining the suppression? I've linked where even the ACLU agrees with me @JIMBO1313 . Purchase a clue.

I know this is mean but you truly are the target audience for the left. I wish that wasn't the case.
I don't like all this back and forth so after this comment I will not comment further to you. I am not the target Audience for anyone. I got involved with this thread because all of you republicans or Republican Trump believers started. from day one that we were stealing the election. This was the biggest lie that I have ever heard on here. My belief was, right from the time Trump started this crap, in case he lost, to try and steal the election from Biden. it didn't work because it wasn't properly laid out. No body except the Republicans, who were desperate to come up with a reason why there beloved wannabe dictator, could lose. He lost plain and simply because there were a lot of Americans voted against him, and, thank God it worked. At my age, my hope is that he will not be able, or not want to run in '24. Sorry this was so long but just wanted to let you and other Trumpster's on here know that I can think for myself and my explanation, is not any further out in left or right field than yours.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
I don't like all this back and forth so after this comment I will not comment further to you. I am not the target Audience for anyone. I got involved with this thread because all of you republicans or Republican Trump believers started. from day one that we were stealing the election. This was the biggest lie that I have ever heard on here. My belief was, right from the time Trump started this crap, in case he lost, to try and steal the election from Biden. it didn't work because it wasn't properly laid out. No body except the Republicans, who were desperate to come up with a reason why there beloved wannabe dictator, could lose. He lost plain and simply because there were a lot of Americans voted against him, and, thank God it worked. At my age, my hope is that he will not be able, or not want to run in '24. Sorry this was so long but just wanted to let you and other Trumpster's on here know that I can think for myself and my explanation, is not any further out in left or right field than yours.

If you will recall, this exchange began with you calling me deluded. If you don’t like where that led, pick a different path next time.

Reactions: fsumc

99% agreed, with one quibble:

The GOP leadership always despised Trump. They openly said as much themselves right up until the 2016 primary. Then they went along because they consistently overestimated their ability to contain him. Trump was to be the celebrity while Paul Ryan (who has since wisely dropped off the face of the Earth) and Mitch McConnell would handle the policy for him.

Reactions: JIMBO1313
The GOP establishment.

The Democrats didn’t pretend he was okay right after condemning him, and then flip back to condemning him again later. They’ve been consistent in this respect.

So, as YOU said, they ALWAYS despised him.

I swear sometimes you guys just assume that you have to argue with us despite the fact that you're agreeing with us...as though it's out of habit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT