ADVERTISEMENT

The MAGA Party

Uniformed_ReRe

Bull Gator
Nov 5, 2011
Parts Unknown
You know it’s coming.

Probably after January 6th, he will declare that the GOP “betrayed America” and he will start a new MAGA Party.

The #1 Rule of Trump is that he always turns on his “allies.”

Reactions: Nolec
You know it’s coming.

Probably after January 6th, he will declare that the GOP “betrayed America” and he will start a new MAGA Party.

I am so tired of the TDS syndrome. Please get a life. I don't care about Trump but I have a great deal of concern for our country and where we are headed.

correct. I mean they trashed bush for 8 years. which to me was weird, because he was a democrat. Sorry, but Bush was awful
If anyone slightly goes against the left’s ideology then they become public enemy number one. They’d eat their own children. The day Bush lowered taxes was the day he became their enemy.

While they were after Bush and the wars, they secretly got rich off the military industrial complex stock and kickbacks.

MAGA party or not, the only way to fix this government is a good old fashioned reboot and we go back to constitutional law.

You know it’s coming.

Honestly I believe in make America great again whether trumps a part of it or not but to the objective observer it would seem that is allies turned on him in favor of the establishment.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
You know it’s coming.

He's supposedly so hated he just got 5MM more (or up to 10MM, depending on where you fall on election fraud) votes than Obamessiah in 2008.

RINO's like Mittens, McCain and Bush couldn't get more than 60MM and he likely got over 80MM. Even if you don't think votes got switched, he rec'd 12MM more votes than 2016, while Obama's totals went down 4MM his second run.

But you're right, Trump was terrible for the party. Zero enthusiasm, clearly he was way off point.

From the Wall Street Journal:

Trump Has Discussed Starting a New Political Party

President Trump has talked in recent days with associates about forming a new political party, according to people familiar with the matter, an effort to exert continued influence after he leaves the White House.

Mr. Trump discussed the matter with several aides and other people close to him last week, the people said. The president said he would want to call the new party the “Patriot Party,” the people said.

Mr. Trump has feuded in recent days with several Republican leaders including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.), who on Tuesday said Mr. Trump deserved blame for provoking the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol. Polls show Mr. Trump retains strong support among rank-and-file GOP voters.

The White House declined to comment.

It’s unclear how serious Mr. Trump is about starting a new party, which would require a significant investment of time and resources. The president has a large base of supporters, some of whom were not deeply involved in Republican politics prior to Mr. Trump’s 2016 campaign.

Third parties have typically failed to draw enough support to play a major role in national elections. Any effort to start a new party would likely face intense opposition from Republican party officials, who would chafe at the thought of Mr. Trump peeling off support from GOP candidates.

Andrew Ackerman contributed to this article.

From the Wall Street Journal:

Trump Has Discussed Starting a New Political Party

President Trump has talked in recent days with associates about forming a new political party, according to people familiar with the matter

I'm honestly shocked that sheep keep falling for this. I know I know...but I really am....

@Uniformed_ReRe you will concede that Pres Trump hates the media, right? And you will concede that Pres Trump's associates that would be in a position to know his future plans would know this, right?

So, logically thinking, why would Pres Trump tell his future plans to any associate who would then run and tell fake news media about it?

You guys gotta use your brains. This isn't that hard.

You think Trump is gonna start a MAGA Party because of Mike Pence?

Same Mike Pence he is still proudly promoting on his own website?

Goodness you are nuts.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT