ADVERTISEMENT

The Kraken

I'm seeing some stuff out there that the Kraken isn't just about Dominion. It's also related to Epstein. Interesting stuff. Discuss.

"Ms Boebert has been called the "QAnon Congresswoman" for saying she hopes the baseless conspiracy theory alleging a demonic global paedophile ring that includes the majority of US Democratic politicians and features secret executions, clones and a mass, apocalyptic reckoning called "The Storm" is "real." "

They always rush in to defend the accusations of pedophilia. We don't know it's baseless because no one has investigated it.

"Ms Boebert has been called the "QAnon Congresswoman" for saying she hopes the baseless conspiracy theory alleging a demonic global paedophile ring that includes the majority of US Democratic politicians and features secret executions, clones and a mass, apocalyptic reckoning called "The Storm" is "real." "

They always rush in to defend the accusations of pedophilia. We don't know it's baseless because no one has investigated it.
No bias in that rag piece. None. 😂

This is similar to banning tweets about possible election fraud. Banning the discussion just fans the flame of fire.

Well this just reminds me to finish the decouple of one of my emails. I have a yahoo email under my real name and they disabled my ability to send mail after having the account for 20 years.

I refuse to give them my phone number. 20 years and NOW they must have my phone number. Cancel culture and doxxing tells me you dont need sh*t. Look at this biased sh*t story.They have gone to hell and are not likely to return.

New outlook accounts want the same. I tried to move my subs from yahoo to
a new outlook and it too would not allow me to do any sending without a phone number.

I got a new vanity account from proton mail.

I may have to open a new proton account under my real name to sign up for some services like registering my Roku

I have a real hotmail account 25+years but I use it for friends and family and some business. Yahoo was the secondary for signups that needed my real info.

So I got it when Kmart had a service called blue light which was a dial up ISP. My small ISP did not have a presence outside of TN so when I went out of town I could dial into the internet with Kmart and telnet into my servers and fix things. I was on call 24/7 365. Kmart used yahoo for the email and it was part of the signup. Fun times getting up at 3am and driving for an hr to fix problems at a colo in BFE TN.

My last month working for the ISP division was during labor day. I had to drive an hr and half to Nashville on labor day and swap out a server. Don't miss that at all or the consulting/contractor position with that company that I had after I left the ISP division and moved to the Nashville GMA.

Well this just reminds me to finish the decouple of one of my emails. I have a yahoo email under my real name and they disabled my ability to send mail after having the account for 20 years.

I refuse to give them my phone number. 20 years and NOW they must have my phone number. Cancel culture and doxxing tells me you dont need sh*t. Look at this biased sh*t story.They have gone to hell and are not likely to return.

New outlook accounts want the same. I tried to move my subs from yahoo to
a new outlook and it too would not allow me to do any sending without a phone number.

I got a new vanity account from proton mail.

I may have to open a new proton account under my real name to sign up for some services like registering my Roku

I have a real hotmail account 25+years but I use it for friends and family and some business. Yahoo was the secondary for signups that needed my real info.

So I got it when Kmart had a service called blue light which was a dial up ISP. My small ISP did not have a presence outside of TN so when I went out of town I could dial into the internet with Kmart and telnet into my servers and fix things. I was on call 24/7 365. Kmart used yahoo for the email and it was part of the signup. Fun times getting up at 3am and driving for an hr to fix problems at a colo in BFE TN.

My last month working for the ISP division was during labor day. I had to drive an hr and half to Nashville on labor day and swap out a server. Don't miss that at all or the consulting/contractor position with that company that I had after I left the ISP division and moved to the Nashville GMA.
Are you serious? LOL........I have a yahoo account that' I've had since 2003. Prior to that was aol and then hotmail. Funny thing is........they have my phone number, but it's a land line I disconnected 15 years ago. 🤣

IMG_0700.JPG

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT