ADVERTISEMENT

The heisman...

Trask had no chance when they lost to LSU , Grantham if he was any type of stand up guy would apoligize to this young man. Because his side of the ball is the main reason and i would hope Mullens also apoligizes for this also because he surely didn't have this team prepared against LSU either.

First-place votes:

DeVonta Smith: 447
Trevor Lawrence: 222
Mac Jones: 138
Kyle Trask: 61

• DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama—1,856 points (447)
  • Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson—1,187 points (222)
  • Mac Jones, QB, Alabama—1,130 points (138)
  • Kyle Trask, QB, Florida—737 points (61)
  • Najee Harris, RB, Alabama—216 points (16)

Last edited:
Trask had no chance when they lost to LSU , Grantham if he was any type of stand up guy would apoligize to this young man. Because his side of the ball is the main reason and i would hope Mullens also apoligizes for this also because he surely didn't have this team prepared against LSU either.
Yeah cause it’s a team award! Lol

Yes, and Jones passing for more yards in the SEC championship game put a nail in it.
Which is why I’ve been in favor of removing sports writers from the voting process. A majority of those guys know dick about the actual games they watch. It should be former winners and coaches. Jones threw for more yards but Alabama also ran all over you. Jones isn’t even the best player on his team. LSU cost Trask the Heisman but his arm is what kept you in the game. His arm determined your entire season and it was historic with two less regular season games and against an all conference slate. The sports writers need to have their votes pulled or at the very least that pool needs to become a lot smaller.

Which is why I’ve been in favor of removing sports writers from the voting process. A majority of those guys know dick about the actual games they watch. It should be former winners and coaches. Jones threw for more yards but Alabama also ran all over you. Jones isn’t even the best player on his team. LSU cost Trask the Heisman but his arm is what kept you in the game. His arm determined your entire season and it was historic with two less regular season games and against an all conference slate. The sports writers need to have their votes pulled or at the very least that pool needs to become a lot smaller.
I agree. But coaches are too biased. For example, Dabo ranking OSU 11th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT