ADVERTISEMENT

The Gestapo raids Trump's house

More Dimtard douchebaggery. SOS, different day.

giphy.gif

And in typical Tard fashion, you deflect and run from the topic. Dems ran on defunding the police and you claim you and the Dems support the police. Hypocrites.
It’s not wise to argue with the slow.

They’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
  • Love
Reactions: nail1988
more good news today, PPI came way down. Dont bet against the USA>
Way down?

It came down 0.5%, off a peak of +11.3% in July (up 17.9% from 6/21 to 6/22). Don't get me wrong, I hope it continues, but we have a ways to go.

The June JOLTS report indicates a shrinking economy. Lowest level of open jobs in decades + the lowest labor force participation rate since 1977 = a stagnant economy. Low unemployment is great, but an economy that isn't adding jobs with fewer people producing goods and services is not a recipe for success.

If inflation doesn't nosedive, and quick, it's not going to be pretty for the next few years. Again, hoping the next report is -1.5% or more.

Just thought I'd post this here. I just can't remember where else it was posted but this is a prime example of our resident triggered soy boys with TDS.

Pretty much sums up the slow on this board.

They got nothin...hyper partisans sheeping a script they were told to read by the MSM.

Imagine being so mad you make a sign and protest, and when asked can't list one reason you're so mad. It's mental illness with a dash of extreme ignorance.

Last edited:
Pretty much sums up the slow on this board.

They got nothin...hyper partisans sheeping a script they were told to read by the MSM.

Imagine being so mad you make a sign and protest, and when asked can't list one reason you're so mad. It's mental illness with a dash of extreme ignorance.
All that and weak insults as their weak pride/ego take gut shots daily around here

Well well well......journalist Paul Sperry tweeted that the FBI raided Trump's house cause they were looking for documents that IMPLICATED THE FBI IN SPYGATE and Twitter immediately suspended his account.

Did @sadgator and @RayGravesGhost get hoodwinked? AGAIN????

Keep watching....
Why wasn't Trump at Mar-a-Lago during the raid?

Because Leticia James had subpoenaed him to testify in a BS case in NYC.

Well well well......journalist Paul Sperry tweeted that the FBI raided Trump's house cause they were looking for documents that IMPLICATED THE FBI IN SPYGATE and Twitter immediately suspended his account.

Did @sadgator and @RayGravesGhost get hoodwinked? AGAIN????

Keep watching....
The day before he left office he declassified the Crossfire Hurricane binder. FBI wanted redactions and he allowed them. It was then declassified.

The day after he left office it was most likely reclassified (it was not documented). The binder has specific information on specific people in the FBI that could face prosecution, because we now know the Russia story was a total fabrication.

30 creeps spent 9 hours in a 3k SqFt space looking for the binder - that's an average sized home. Eve going through Melania's personal wardrobe (read: her underwear drawer). They asked for the security cameras to be turned off, which the staff refused. They made Trump's lawyers stand outside. They would not provide a copy of the warrant. Bobb was allowed to see the warrant from 10ft away.

And they didn't find the binder, or Trump would have been frog marched by now. They'd at least have had a press conference bragging about the binder by now.

Complete setup and a complete CYA from the FBI.

But this is all OK with @Mdfgator - he supports law enforcement at all times no matter what they do. He's Derek Chauvin's biggest fan, thought he did the right thing that day in MN.

We must abolish the FBI. They planted evidence during the raid of Mar a Lago. That must be true because Mr Trump says so.
So we should blindly believe the FBI, is what you are saying?

Before you answer, let me remind you that it is the FBI, not Donald Trump, that is currently under CRIMINAL investigation for improper conduct. Said investigation has already indicted one former FBI employee.

No indictments against our President Trump.

So I ask again: Are you saying we should blindly believe the FBI followed the law before, during and after the raid on our Presient Trump's home?

See how easy this stuff is when you strip away politics and examine the facts logically and without emotion?

Has he said they planted evidence?
He planted the seed. I grant you he is pretty smart. All he has to do is suggest it and he knows the MAGA’s will take it and run with it. I bet you all believe that if they come out with something from the raid that it is bogus. Brainwashed.

He planted the seed. I grant you he is pretty smart. All he has to do is suggest it and he knows the MAGA’s will take it and run with it. I bet you all believe that if they come out with something from the raid that it is bogus. Brainwashed.
Can you show us where he planted the seed?

I think I’ve heard every statement and I’m not under the impression the FBI planted anything. I think those cameras being on helped with that.

I think the FBI didn’t find Jack schitt, and I think you’re going to struggle to find the “seed” he “planted”.

The "seed" turned out to be Trump's own laywers who were waiting on the FBI goons to drop by. They went into his safe and found nothing. And the plant growing is the kind you weren't expecting. Sucks to be bamboolzed, right?

Reactions: nail1988
Can you show us where he planted the seed?

I think I’ve heard every statement and I’m not under the impression the FBI planted anything. I think those cameras being on helped with that.

I think the FBI didn’t find Jack schitt, and I think you’re going to struggle to find the “seed” he “planted”.
You can find his quote on Truth Social (you must be on that outlet). Or in many news stories about it. If I need to spell it out for you: The “seed” he planted was to place doubt in the integrity of his accusers if they show some proof. A classic ploy. Usually made by a guilty party.

You can find his quote on Truth Social (you must be on that outlet). Or in many news stories about it. If I need to spell it out for you: The “seed” he planted was to place doubt in the integrity of his accusers if they show some proof. A classic ploy. Usually made by a guilty party.
No no no. This isn't about the Russia Russia Russia fake dossier. Please keep up.

I am not on Truth. Or Twitter. Or Fakebook.

So you gonna link it? Or is it hard to link something you made up from thin air?

Reactions: gatordad3

I'd personally love to see that seed planting. You saw it apparently, can you link it?

ADVERTISEMENT