ADVERTISEMENT

The Gestapo raids Trump's house

You know it's different but I know your politics trumps your ethics.

It absolutely is not different. You think so because your politics trump EVERYTHING.

Obama did not release information to the NA for the very same reason that Trump had his documents. I told you this...you asked for links and I provided them. After not actually reading the links I provided, you said it was "different" just as I knew you would.

You are a colossal waste of time on subjects like this and my time is more valuable than this. With that in mind, I'll give you the last lie word....go.

Reactions: nail1988
BTW, that list will look like this

1. 15 boxes containing documents

2. 2 tubes of self tanning solution

3. 9 bottles of Rosie O'Donnell's tears

That's the level of detail he should expect.
I never jump to emotions or conclusions. I'll let it play out. I'll rather get it right then be right.

Reactions: DGlockUF
trump has a copy of the search warrant which has all of the info

What the government was searching for
What evidence was presented to the court to obtain the warrant

Why hasn't he released it if he's being unfairly persecuted?

But you’ve said you hate cops and their authority needs to be limited because you’ve had bad experiences?

Didn’t that lead to @GhostOfMatchesMalone to assume you’re much younger than you claim to be?

I swear we have the dumbest trolls on Al Gore’s glorious internet.
thats not what i said, i said i have had several bad interactions where i felt the police behaved poorly. i think the police need to be watched very carefully, its a lot of power they have. i have never been rude or behaved badly when dealing with police. i stand firmly with the FBI. Lets not make this political.

thats not what i said, i said i have had several bad interactions where i felt the police behaved poorly. i think the police need to be watched very carefully, its a lot of power they have. i have never been rude or behaved badly when dealing with police. i stand firmly with the FBI. Lets not make this political.
A lot of power was what we saw at Mar-a-Lago. A lot of power is putting Navarro in leg irons when he was no flight risk and was cooperating.

You got a traffic ticket and got fussy with the tone the cop took.

You’re a liar and a hypocrite, and you make everything political.

Why did your girl Nancy take her deadbeat son to Taiwan, a trip that could spark WW3?

What value did he bring and to whom?

This is the second time you’ve ignored this question.

I have to say Trump's fat ass needs to lay off McDonalds and Diet Cokes.

GMizlKcZ2At0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
can you beleive how many unpatriotic little whiners we have? support our law enforcement officers!!!!

Instead of b*tching to a message board and why do you preach that message to the Democrat party that supports defunding the police. Have you called your states Senators office, your states Governors office, and told them to support the police and not defund them?

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
A lot of power was what we saw at Mar-a-Lago. A lot of power is putting Navarro in leg irons when he was no flight risk and was cooperating.

so you want to defund the police? i stand firmly with our law enforcement, i am a law and order guy you stand with criminals.

Instead of b*tching to a message board and why do you preach that message to the Democrat party that supports defunding the police. Have you called your states Senators office, your states Governors office, and told them to support the police and not defund them?
there are democrats that want to reform the police, there are many more trumpanzees that want to get rid of the police. i would have to see the legislation for defunding and subsequent reforms. but in general i support law enforcement unlike most on here.

I'm considering banning him. His act is getting old.

Reactions: fatman76
You do have to wonder about @DGlockUF continuing to carry water for the dems even after they sabotaged his boy Bernie in 2016.

Hell of it is, I think there's a 50/50 chance Bernie beats Trump in 2016.
Now a Bernie supporter is dumb on an ENTIRELY different level. They are COMMUNISTS. To openly WISH for a communist to be in charge of this Country is stupid on a different level. It is IMPOSSIBLE to be american if that is what you wish for.

Rubio on Trump Raid: South Florida’s Immigrants Familiar with Biden FBI’s Type of ‘Shocking’ Behavior​

Tuesday, during an appearance on FNC’s “Hannity,” Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) weighed on the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, FL.

According to Rubio, those who immigrated to south Florida from authoritarian-led countries in Latin America were familiar with these kinds of raids and the dangers of government officials attempting to “criminalize” political opposition.

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3 and blubo
there are democrats that want to reform the police, there are many more trumpanzees that want to get rid of the police. i would have to see the legislation for defunding and subsequent reforms. but in general i support law enforcement unlike most on here.

Youre so FOS. Either that or youre as stupid as little ray ray. The Dems ran their campaign on defunding the police! For someone who follows this as "closely" as you do, you sure do miss a lot. Republicans have always supported the police. You Tards are all the same, just make up BS and claim it as fact.

You do have to wonder about @DGlockUF continuing to carry water for the dems even after they sabotaged his boy Bernie in 2016.

Hell of it is, I think there's a 50/50 chance Bernie beats Trump in 2016.

Pretty strange how Bernie won a primary vs Hillary, yet Hillary got the delegate votes. Just another day in the corrupt world of Democrat politics.

Reactions: fatman76

El Salvador president rips FBI Trump raid, asks what US would say if his police targeted candidates​

The president of the central American country of El Salvador criticized the FBI following the raid at former President Donald Trump’s residence at Mar-a-Lago, noting apparent hypocrisy.
"What would the US Government say, if OUR police raided the house of one of the main possible contenders of OUR 2024 presidential election?" Nayib Bukele, president of El Salvador since 2019, tweeted on Wednesday, sharing a TMZ article about the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago.
Read more.

Youre so FOS. Either that or youre as stupid as little ray ray. The Dems ran their campaign on defunding the police! For someone who follows this as "closely" as you do, you sure do miss a lot. Republicans have always supported the police. You Tards are all the same, just make up BS and claim it as fact.
i have never seen a bigger bunch of snowflakes than you trumpanzees, you cry about absolutely everything. please explain to me what the pubs stand for?

FZ1EUsfUcAAKI4R

The crooked Trump hating Judge that signed that BS warrant posing with the man that signed off on illegal warrant applications and greenlighted a special counsel with no valid evidence whatsoever.

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76 and blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT