ADVERTISEMENT

The Gestapo raids Trump's house

Hill
Trump people (I don't think Trump did it personally) took classified documents to Mar-a-logo and the national archive wanted them back. So the FBI went to recover them. I'm not sure why you guys are whining about that. Seems simple to me but 🤷🏽‍♂️.
Hilliary did the same thing only on a larger scale and the FBI protected her.

Strawman much?

What if there was nothing taken, nothing to return and nothing found? You're assuming something you don't know to be true and going back to past administrations to prove it.

Weird tactic.
So you're of the belief that nothing was taken?

Not sure why you believe that when they already said they recovered 15 boxes of documents. Apparently more was missing.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally​

(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
Ummmm.....you just made the case for why hillary should be raided, not Trump.

You can see that, right?

Not sure why you believe that when they already said they recovered 15 boxes of documents. Apparently more was missing.
According to who?

This is how you sheep always let yourselves be hoodwinked. You blindly believe anyone that tells you what you want to hear.

BTW, why is it that with Hunter's laptop, you ignored and said 'let's let it play out', but with this raid, you will run with whatever you hear that supports your political view.

Hunter's laptop is confirmed. The damn thing has been posted online in all its perverted glory for all to see. You still won't comment.

But 24 hours after a raid on Trump, and you threw 'let's let it play out' right out the window.

This is why no one believes you when you claim you aren't a dem.

The DOJ is being run like the East German Stasi

1280px-Emblem_of_the_Stasi.svg.png

At the 3:13 mark, The Groper Joe can't even put 9n his own jacket. Dumb bastard! The Taco racist finally helps after 30 seconds of struggle.

Last edited:
Not that facts will matter to you on this subject but Trump hasn't been out of office for 2 years.

Also, why 2 years? Would the actual 18 months he's been out of office be acceptable? If not...give me a number??? 12 months, 6 months, 3???

This is so goofy. Why am I wasting my time?
I have no idea what you're saying. The duration is irrelevant. This is where you confuse me because you're a police officer and you should know that items can't be taken without consequences. Why are defending this? I don't even think Trump did it, his idiot movers did it but its nothing political about this.

What kind of content?

They took 15 boxes but that doesn’t mean it had anything to do with why there were there.
They returned 15 boxes from Mar-a-logo previously. So I don't understand why didn't believe they had classified documents when Trump people admitted to already having them. This situation isn't what you want it to be. Now if this was Jan 6th related then I'll understand the political aspect but this? Naw.

The duration is irrelevant.

You mentioned the duration. You made a specific point about the duration. So....yea...what in the entire ____?

This is where you confuse me because you're a police officer and you should know that items can't be taken without consequences. Why are defending this? I don't even think Trump did it, his idiot movers did it but its nothing political about this.

It is absolutely political. It's nothing but political. I've explained this ad nauseum...re-read because I'm not doing it again.

I don't know where he took them. I also don't believe that he has ever returned them. Maybe he has??? How long did he have them?

Here's one thing that I know for sure. You DGAF about what Obama had or when/if he returned them because his name isn't Trump and he isn't orange.
Link?

Not the same which I knew it wouldn't be. Obama didn't want to turn over his records that the NA claim should be with them. Trump took classified documents. See the difference? But whatever

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Not the same which I knew it wouldn't be. Obama didn't want to turn over his records that the NA claim should be with them. Trump took classified documents. See the difference? But whatever
He did? Who told you that?

Do you guys even think logically anymore? If he broke the law, he would have been arrested. Do you mean to tell us that Trump broke the law when he left office 18 months ago, and somehow, no one has done anything about it?

Are you cereal?

Obama didn't want to turn over his records because he had a lot of shyt to hide. Trump had nothing to hide and took no such documents with him after leaving office. But as always, you live in the "multiverse of madness." Your posts are the hallmark of liberal lunacy.

Obama didn't want to turn over his records because he had a lot of shyt to hide. Trump had nothing to hide and took no such documents with him after leaving office. But as always, you live in the "multiverse of madness." Your posts are the hallmark of liberal lunacy.
His reasoning are irrelevant. I don't see a political story here. I definitely understand the Jan 6th debate and that's a fair debate but someone taking classified documents and the FBI getting them back or attempting to really isn’t a political story. America is so lost because everything is political.

If Trump rapes someone, you guys will make that political. I could definitely see you guys saying that the democrats sent that girl or she's a democratic operative. Sometimes it's very simple. Smh.

His reasoning are irrelevant. I don't see a political story here. I definitely understand the Jan 6th debate and that's a fair debate but someone taking classified documents and the FBI getting them back or attempting to really isn’t a political story. America is so lost because everything is political.

If Trump rapes someone, you guys will make that political. I could definitely see you guys saying that the democrats sent that girl or she's a democratic operative. Sometimes it's very simple. Smh.
Like I said, you are lost in the multiverse of liberal madness. Trump took NO documents with after he left office, period! And whatever documents he would've taken were already declassified. The FBI went on a witch-hunt to the man's property to strike fear into him hoping to discourage his chances for 2024. Yet someone within the DOJ/FBI who's a rogue patriot tipped Trump off. So he had his lawyers waiting for the FBI hounds to show up, only to crack open an empty safe. They tried to frame Trump and ONCE AGAIN they failed to do so. So yes, this is the biggest political story since Watergate already.

What's simplified and factual here is your immense commitment to utter stupidity and paramount ignorance/denial of the true facts. History is happening right before your eyes and you fail to realize it.

Please don't ever imply that we are as shitty of a person as you are.

You always do this. You accuse others of doing what you have already done in an effort to minimize your horrible behavior.

It never works.

Like I said, you are lost in the multiverse of liberal madness. Trump took NO documents with after he left office, period! And whatever documents he would've taken were already declassified. The FBI went on a witch-hunt to the man's property to strike fear into him hoping to discourage his chances for 2024. Yet someone within the DOJ/FBI who's a rogue patriot tipped Trump off. So he had his lawyers waiting for the FBI hounds to show up, only to crack open an empty safe. They tried to frame Trump and ONCE AGAIN they failed to do so. So yes, this is the biggest political story since Watergate already.

What's simplified and factual here is your immense commitment to utter stupidity and paramount ignorance/denial of the true facts. History is happening right before your eyes and you fail to realize it.
That's just not true and it was already confirmed that he did take documents and returned them.

Please don't ever imply that we are as shitty of a person as you are.

You always do this. You accuse others of doing what you have already done in an effort to minimize your horrible behavior.

It never works.
We college-degreed professionals who live in reality refer to @kalimgoodman condition as The Looking Glass Complex/Syndrome, one that entails the attention given to innocent people for an unusual behavior which stems from the originator.

No...what an IGNIORANT comment from a snowflake lib, that YIOUR side HAS done many things...yet no pressure from the law..and NOT ONE of you even comment.
1. Attempt to overthrow the 2016 election using the FBI
2. Bidens Quid pro quo with Ukraine
3. Hunter making 86000 a month being a crack head
4. Brandon making statement that he has NEVER discussed Hunters business
5. Hunters laptop which 100% implicates Brandon being paid off
6. stolen 2020 election

and I can KEEP going...so quit with your disingenuous BS

I had no doubt that you would claim, "it's different."

That was never in doubt...because of, you know, hypocrisy.

Obama spent $36 million to keep the info for the exact same reason Trump took his documents. Trump even referenced what Obama was doing as he did it stating that Obama was setting a precedent.

But as you said....whatever.

And if Trump and Obama gang raped someone, no one doubts that you would claim that Obama's act was "different."

Not just Obama ftr....any pinko-communist leftard would do for you...as an "independent."

and your proof is a few tweets? lol

this post might not age well ghost
:rolleyes:

200w.gif

What’s this ?

the Marxist judge who signed the warrant was a Lamumba and Jeb Bush donor and on Jeffery Epstein defense team. Leftist hack

Report: Magistrate Bruce Reinhart, Who Represented Jeffrey Epstein Personnel, Approved FBI Raid on Mar-A-Lago​

Bruce-Reinhart-640x480.png

Last edited:
Breaking:

DOJ Stasi go after sitting Pennsylvania😡😡 congressman. This is disgraceful

Trump ally Rep. Scott Perry says the FBI seized his cellphone one day after Mar-a-Lago raid

And if Trump and Obama gang raped someone, no one doubts that you would claim that Obama's act was "different."

Not just Obama ftr....any pinko-communist leftard would do for you...as an "independent."
You know it's different but I know your politics trumps your ethics.

I just found out that Trump should get a detailed inventory of what they took and the warrant will explain everything. So hopefully he releases it. I'll let it play out.

You know it's different but I know your politics trumps your ethics.

I just found out that Trump should get a detailed inventory of what they took and the warrant will explain everything. So hopefully he releases it. I'll let it play out.
When Obozo does the same maybe we'll GAF. The DOJ has weaponized themselves against political opposition to their existence. What part of this can't you figure out?

11a.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT