ADVERTISEMENT

The Gestapo raids Trump's house

Trump people (I don't think Trump did it personally) took classified documents to Mar-a-logo and the national archive wanted them back. So the FBI went to recover them. I'm not sure why you guys are whining about that. Seems simple to me but 🤷🏽‍♂️.

My guess is it's the double standard that pisses people off. Obama, like many other presidents, have done similar things and the FBI never came knocking.

That's a problem. It's a problem for all of us btw.

there are a lot of clever, evil and brazen people out there, its hard to walk the earth untethered. thank goodness we have fox cnn and the catholic church for guidance...

Agree with much of this even though you don't. I wouldn't have listed "fox, cnn and catholic" however.

It's impossible, as far as I'm concerned, to walk this earth untethered.

You didn't answer my question, and if you are who I think you are I find that stance to be somewhat paradoxical.

I was a reserve deputy for many years, so I generally stand with LE, up to a point.
i have been arrested 3 times, for nonsensical rules. i do however, stand with law enforcement.

I thought you hated cops and thought police needed more restrictions?

Posting from the wrong sock again?
posting from a sock? is that supposed to be clever? try harder. i support law enforcement, why does that trigger you people.

Oh my Lord!! @jfegaly @BamaFan1137

Can you boys kindly pull up the spreadsheet of Sybil's psychotic posting history regarding lack of trust in law enforcement? I just don't have the energy right now.

thumb_my-reaction-when-kathy-griffin-tries-to-play-the-victim-51630938.png

He's just being a troll. An extremely obvious one. A little embarrassing imho.

Please, do tell us what Biden is. Or what Obama is. Or the Clinton's. We know what Trump is. He's a brash bold, cocky, non-politician leader who calls out the dishonest swamp dwellers and double masked liberal twerps.
is this the three or four wrongs make a right argument? does not work for 6 year olds fyi..

i have been arrested 3 times, for nonsensical rules. i do however, stand with law enforcement.

And they were, of course, "nonsensical rules" because they got you arrested, right?

You're no different in this respect from almost every person I've ever arrested. Almost all of them believed their arrest was stupid for one reason or another. That's human nature. People always have a justification for why they violated the law and in their heads, that justification validates their actions.

...but it doesn't mean that their thinking isn't ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
This guarantees Trump's election. I was not for him running and preffered Desantis. Now, I want a Trump Desantis ticket as it will take a minimum of 12 years to cleanse the filth of the double masked pronoun obsessed sewer known as the swamp. This absurd act of attempted intimidation also guarantees the indictments of the Biden family and Pelosi families. Both as corrupt as anyone since the Clintons.
Trump/Pompeo in 2024.

If Trump wants, he can likely get back his first term and run again in 2028. But I doubt he would. Likely hand off to DeSamtis/Noems in 2028.

Trump people (I don't think Trump did it personally) took classified documents to Mar-a-logo and the national archive wanted them back. So the FBI went to recover them. I'm not sure why you guys are whining about that. Seems simple to me but 🤷🏽‍♂️.
The FBI didn't find anything. You guys got hoodwinked. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: DGlockUF
And they were, of course, "nonsensical rules" because they got you arrested, right?

You're no different in this respect from almost every person I've ever arrested. Almost all of them believed their arrest was stupid for one reason or another. That's human nature. People always have a justification for why they violated the law and in their heads, that justification validates their actions.

...but it doesn't mean that their thinking isn't ridiculous.
you have never met anyone even close to me, dont flatter yourself. yes i think they were nonsensical, they were, not all laws are great....many are to lay traps to raise revenue...that said, i stand firmly with law enforcement.

Except what if he didn't.

What if they found absolutely nothing - what if Trump had been cooperative with them?

You still ok with this warrant and raid?
He was out of office 2 years ago. There is no reason to not have items returned yet. Nobody will be given or should be 2 years to return items that was taken. Sometimes this things are simple.

Reactions: DGlockUF
My guess is it's the double standard that pisses people off. Obama, like many other presidents, have done similar things and the FBI never came knocking.

That's a problem. It's a problem for all of us btw.
Did Obama take classified documents to Chicago and 2 years later still was "negotiating" the potential return of those documents?

Did Obama take classified documents to Chicago and 2 years later still was "negotiating" the potential return of those documents?
Strawman much?

What if there was nothing taken, nothing to return and nothing found? You're assuming something you don't know to be true and going back to past administrations to prove it.

Weird tactic.

Last edited:

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally​

(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

you have never met anyone even close to me

Narcissism much?

dont flatter yourself.

And here you double down. Just pretending to meet someone of your greatness would serve to flatter me?

Ok. 😂

yes i think they were nonsensical, they were, not all laws are great....many are to lay traps to raise revenue...that said, i stand firmly with law enforcement.

Again, this is human nature. My actions were ok because _______. You can fill in that blank with a great deal of BS. And people do, it's very common. That doesn’t make you special; it makes you common.

I was going to pay the ticket but...

My license is revoked but I have to....

It's a small amount of ______ and everyone does it

Yes I stole his ______ but he never paid me for ______ so screw him

She's hit me before so yea, I hit her this time

I was drunk

I was high

I've been doing ______ for years and it was never a problem before

I didn't know I was supposed to be in court. It's their fault for not making sure that I knew.

I didn't know it was against the law

The list, like all excuses, is endless.

lol, you need to study up on what factual means...

Nothing in his post was anti law enforcement. That makes it factual. Perhaps you don't know what factual means.

You can settle this by linking the portion of his post that you believe was anti law enforcement.

FFS, he was asking a question.

(b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
This is from the NYT. So it’s not as cut and dry as it appears.

—————————————-

On its face, then, if Mr. Trump were to be charged and convicted of removing, concealing or destroying government records under that law, he would seem to be ineligible to become president again.

But there was reason for caution: The law briefly received a close look in 2015, after it came to light that Hillary Clinton, then widely anticipated to be the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, had used a private email server to conduct government business while secretary of state.

Some Republicans were briefly entranced with whether the law could keep Mrs. Clinton out of the White House, including Michael Mukasey, a former attorney general in the administration of George W. Bush. So was at least one conservative think tank.

But in considering that situation, several legal scholars — including Seth B. Tillman of Maynooth University in Ireland and Eugene Volokh of the University of California, Los Angeles — noted that the Constitution sets eligibility criteria for who can be president, and argued that Supreme Court rulings suggestCongress cannot alter them. The Constitution allows Congress to disqualify people from holding office in impeachment proceedings, but grants no such power for ordinary criminal law.

He was out of office 2 years ago. There is no reason to not have items returned yet. Nobody will be given or should be 2 years to return items that was taken. Sometimes this things are simple.

Not that facts will matter to you on this subject but Trump hasn't been out of office for 2 years.

Also, why 2 years? Would the actual 18 months he's been out of office be acceptable? If not...give me a number??? 12 months, 6 months, 3???

This is so goofy. Why am I wasting my time?

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
posting from a sock? is that supposed to be clever? try harder. i support law enforcement, why does that trigger you people.
But you’ve said you hate cops and their authority needs to be limited because you’ve had bad experiences?

Didn’t that lead to @GhostOfMatchesMalone to assume you’re much younger than you claim to be?

I swear we have the dumbest trolls on Al Gore’s glorious internet.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

I don't know where he took them. I also don't believe that he has ever returned them. Maybe he has??? How long did he have them?

Here's one thing that I know for sure. You DGAF about what Obama had or when/if he returned them because his name isn't Trump and he isn't orange.

Reactions: kjfreeze

(b)

Why was this never a problem before? Why do we care so much now whereas we never GAF before when nearly every president committed the crime that you listed above?

If it's an issue, let's go back and charge them all. The living ones and the dead. Sound good to you?

Sigh. Trump took nothing to MAL. A lefty blog told you that.

Remember when you started a thread claiming Trump *ATE* the classified documents???? A lefty blog told you that as well.

Honest question: Does it bother you that these lefty blogs can manipulate you so easily? Almost as easily as they manipulate @sadgator. You both believe in a world that literally does not exist.

Reactions: fatman76
I do not know..but Hilary took TROVES of classified documents, emails(and deleted them while under Federal investigation) WITHOUT any security clearance. Do you have any tough questions?
Correct. We actually have evidence of hildabeast doing what @kalimgoodman's lefty blogs told him Trump did.

No FBI raid on hildabeast. Equal justice for all???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT