ADVERTISEMENT

The Gestapo raids Trump's house

History will show this as Americas darkest hour. Politicians, media, and corrupt government agencies desperately working together to maintain power.
And the cucks tell us Jan 6 was a big deal?

200.gif

Has anyone else noticed? Apparently they got ZILCH. I believe DJ JR said so on FOX News in an interview. Suddenly the news wires went dark on this. Not a peep in the last 20 minutes. Hmmm...Talk about a DOJ eff up if so.

5q1p9b.jpg

Ok, so now a 2% chance Wray and Trump are working together.

This is insane. The sheer level of incompetence.

You don't raid Trump's home unless you will find something there to arrest him on. Legally or not.

But to go into his home, and walk away and admit he's clean.....all that does is prove Trump was right the last 6 years about the witchhunt.

And he got the PEOPLE THAT DID THE WITCHHUNT to admit they did it.

Ok, 3% chance Wray and Trump are working together.

I almost feel sorry for the sheep. An hour ago they thought Trump would be on his way to jail right now.

Instead, the FBI left, had to admit that Trump was clean, it was all a witchhunt.

Instead of a jail sentence, they lierally gave Trump the biggest Christmas present they could have. He will now be more popular than ever.

Sheep never get tired of being hoodwinked when it comes to Trump. You dorks deserve every bit of this LOL

And comply, right?

And if you believe that your rights were violated, you break one off in that arse at a later date.

Should be an interesting watch.
i know you guys are slow on the uptick, but man if you cannot at least begin seeing trump for what his is i am not sure there is anything even i can do to help. lets support our law enforcement as they keep us safe..

@Mdfgator @RayGravesGhost et.al., you all are laughing your butts off because of the raid on Trumps house, you have FAILED to see that your own houses are burning down right before your eyes and you don't even realize it. Do I need to lead you by the hand like a little baby to explain what I mean? Actually, all there needs to be said is this: "Wait and see."
my house is great, no FBI here!!! lets stand with our law enforcement and see this for what it is. Trump is a massive con man on the scale of Bernie madoff, if not larger. our boys are doing the lords work today...

I almost feel sorry for the sheep. An hour ago they thought Trump would be on his way to jail right now.

Instead, the FBI left, had to admit that Trump was clean, it was all a witchhunt.

Instead of a jail sentence, they lierally gave Trump the biggest Christmas present they could have. He will now be more popular than ever.

Sheep never get tired of being hoodwinked when it comes to Trump. You dorks deserve every bit of this LOL
you think the police go on witch hunts? what kind of patriot are you? how dare you suggest such a thing... shame on you.

i know you guys are slow on the uptick, but man if you cannot at least begin seeing trump for what his is i am not sure there is anything even i can do to help. lets support our law enforcement as they keep us safe..
Law enforcement just left Trump's house after finding nothing.

The FBI just verified that Trump was right about this all being a witchhunt. They just gave Trump the biggest Christmas present they could have.

The only way this could work out better for Trump would be if they NOW arrest him, after admitting he was clean LOL

my house is great, no FBI here!!! lets stand with our law enforcement and see this for what it is. Trump is a massive con man on the scale of Bernie madoff, if not larger. our boys are doing the lords work today...
Dude, I really have to spell it out for you? If you live in America, you will feel the extent of this regime to your very core. You WILL NOT be exempt. You laugh at the demise of what you see as a crook when at the same time your life is getting ruined. To me, nothing is going to stop this attack on America and you are TOO DAMN STUPID to see it happening right before your very eyes. Watch America burn! You think it's bad now? o_O

Buckle up Commie, because you cannot vote yourself out of this one.

Let's let President Trump decide. Leave the man alone and let him do his work.

"Let's let this play out" - @kalimgoodman
I have to digress with your optimism. This evil force is way too strong for savior Trump. Our country will burn to the ground before then. Lake and Desantis is NOT ENOUGH to stave off this nightmarish, communistic takeover. America is over! We have no legal system strong enough to right this ship. Most are in bed with the other side. Good people continue to go to jail. Man, you've GOT to read Scripture, especially HABAKKUK. It will open your eyes. We are in for a cold winter. Only God alone can right this thing and He isn't in as much of a hurry as we are. He has patience for people to turn away from evil and turn to Him. We are letting evil have its way and that is why we will fail as a society. This is way so out of our hands (except for prayer) for us to survive and be strong through what is about to be unleashed upon us. I may sound so gloom and doom, but I'd be extremely surprised to see I am wrong about this, and trust me when I say I hope I am wrong.

I have to digress with your optimism. This evil force is way too strong for savior Trump. Our country will burn to the ground before then. Lake and Desantis is NOT ENOUGH to stave off this nightmarish, communistic takeover. America is over! We have no legal system strong enough to right this ship. Most are in bed with the other side. Good people continue to go to jail. Man, you've GOT to read Scripture, especially HABAKKUK. It will open your eyes. We are in for a cold winter. Only God alone can right this thing and He isn't in as much of a hurry as we are. He has patience for people to turn away from evil and turn to Him. We are letting evil have its way and that is why we will fail as a society. This is way so out of our hands (except for prayer) for us to survive and be strong through what is about to be unleashed upon us. I may sound so gloom and doom, but I'd be extremely surprised to see I am wrong about this, and trust me when I say I hope I am wrong.
By raiding his home and not finding anything, they have pretty much painted themselves in a corner. They almost have to arrest him now.

And doing so, plays into his hands even more.

I still cannot believe they did this. This was the dream scenario for Trump. The only way this could be better is if he announces he is running tomorrow, and they arrest him DURING the announcement.

I can see what their end game MIGHT be if that's the case. But if they do that, it almost guarantees Civil War. And they won't win.

But if they let Trump come back to the White House, they go to jail, or worse.

They are in the corner now.

Reactions: fatman76

Ok, so now a 2% chance Wray and Trump are working together.

This is insane. The sheer level of incompetence.

You don't raid Trump's home unless you will find something there to arrest him on. Legally or not.

But to go into his home, and walk away and admit he's clean.....all that does is prove Trump was right the last 6 years about the witchhunt.

And he got the PEOPLE THAT DID THE WITCHHUNT to admit they did it.

Ok, 3% chance Wray and Trump are working together.
You actually make a "fair" point. Right @BamaFan1137 ? You don't ask questions you don't already know the answers to. You don't raid a place you don't already know what is there or not there. The plot thickens. Or the DOJ and FBI is just as dumb as Biden. So there's that too.

We are in for a cold winter. Only God alone can right this thing and He isn't in as much of a hurry as we are. He has patience for people to turn away from evil and turn to Him. We are letting evil have its way and that is why we will fail as a society.
I'm not so sure I agree with this. I think it could be the opposite. Trump's defining accomplishment since coming into office has been targeting the people who are committing pure evil against our children. As soon as Trump took office, he immediately started arresting human traffickers in record numbers. He then targeted appointing SC justices who would overturn Roe v Wade, and now that's been done.

There is a case to be made that by standing up and defending our nation's most vulnerable, our children, that God has again poured His blessings on our nation.

Let us hope so. And pray.

It's time to take down the FBI. Dismantle them. Turn them to dust. Lawlessness feigning the law.
Trump people (I don't think Trump did it personally) took classified documents to Mar-a-logo and the national archive wanted them back. So the FBI went to recover them. I'm not sure why you guys are whining about that. Seems simple to me but 🤷🏽‍♂️.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
You actually make a "fair" point. Right @BamaFan1137 ? You don't ask questions you don't already know the answers to. You don't raid a place you don't already know what is there or not there. The plot thickens. Or the DOJ and FBI is just as dumb as Biden. So there's that too.
I seriously don't get it. Raiding his home and coming up empty is the biggest gift you could have given Trump. And it comes from the people he will be coming for.

Makes no sense.

Dude, I really have to spell it out for you? If you live in America, you will feel the extent of this regime to your very core. You WILL NOT be exempt. You laugh at the demise of what you see as a crook when at the same time your life is getting ruined. To me, nothing is going to stop this attack on America and you are TOO DAMN STUPID to see it happening right before your very eyes. Watch America burn! You think it's bad now? o_O

Buckle up Commie, because you cannot vote yourself out of this one.
there are a lot of clever, evil and brazen people out there, its hard to walk the earth untethered. thank goodness we have fox cnn and the catholic church for guidance...

you clearly do not support law enforcement, not so much a law and order guy anymore are ya...

This guarantees Trump's election. I was not for him running and preffered Desantis. Now, I want a Trump Desantis ticket as it will take a minimum of 12 years to cleanse the filth of the double masked pronoun obsessed sewer known as the swamp. This absurd act of attempted intimidation also guarantees the indictments of the Biden family and Pelosi families. Both as corrupt as anyone since the Clintons.

Reactions: G8RFAN85
This guarantees Trump's election. I was not for him running and preffered Desantis. Now, I want a Trump Desantis ticket as it will take a minimum of 12 years to cleanse the filth of the double masked pronoun obsessed sewer known as the swamp. This absurd act of attempted intimidation also guarantees the indictments of the Biden family and Pelosi families. Both as corrupt as anyone since the Clintons.
Except we need DeSantis in FL for 2 of those years. Trump can get a Dan Quayle for VP for the 1st term.

Reactions: kjfreeze

My post had zero to do with Trump. It was about you. I continue to offer unsolicited advice.

😂

We don't always know that we will find what we think we will find but obviously we are pretty confident that we will. If you walk away empty handed, it's an absolute gut-shot...and yes, it has the potential of making you look bad (incompetent).

If you aren't at least confident that you will find what you're claiming is there, you can't get the search warrant. You very likely have to swear that you believe "_______" is on the premises and obviously you have to specifically list that premise in the application.

So to answer your question, yes. Your premise above is correct. It's not as absolute as asking a question that you don't know the answer to in court....but it's pretty close.

Last edited:
Trump people (I don't think Trump did it personally) took classified documents to Mar-a-logo and the national archive wanted them back. So the FBI went to recover them. I'm not sure why you guys are whining about that. Seems simple to me but 🤷🏽‍♂️.
Except what if he didn't.

What if they found absolutely nothing - what if Trump had been cooperative with them?

You still ok with this warrant and raid?

Please, do tell us what Biden is. Or what Obama is. Or the Clinton's. We know what Trump is. He's a brash bold, cocky, non-politician leader who calls out the dishonest swamp dwellers and double masked liberal twerps.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
ADVERTISEMENT