ADVERTISEMENT

The Gestapo raids Trump's house

Yep.

Very first thing I said to Mrs Fatman…this is going to backfire bigly. They just galvanized a base that was getting complacent.

Fine, come up with some BS on Trump and frogmarch him. DeSantis and Lake and an army of new leader will emerge and carry the torch.

It’s on.
It won't go well for the BScucks and Little Dickeys of the world, rest assured. It's past time to become the tyrants they are but accuse us of being. Time for the purge of the Snowflake.

Yep.

Very first thing I said to Mrs Fatman…this is going to backfire bigly. They just galvanized a base that was getting complacent.

Fine, come up with some BS on Trump and frogmarch him. DeSantis and Lake and an army of new leader will emerge and carry the torch.

It’s on.
Trump base is at a fever pitch IMO. And Trump getting arrested and someone else taking office and letting him out isn't an option.

Trump will either spend life in prison, or be the next president for at least 4 years. No other options.

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
It does. Equally sad.
hmmmmm

9a281697b1860f89ffea9d87c9ba1d4b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
i respect our police men and women, we need to stand with them they have a difficult enough job without all the noise and partisanship.....

And comply, right?

And if you believe that your rights were violated, you break one off in that arse at a later date.

Should be an interesting watch.

No offense but some of y'all give way too much oxygen to very bad trolls. Stuff like this could easily be the first step in pushing us to another Civil War and a socially awkward troll is the focus of the thread?

@Mdfgator @RayGravesGhost et.al., you all are laughing your butts off because of the raid on Trumps house, you have FAILED to see that your own houses are burning down right before your eyes and you don't even realize it. Do I need to lead you by the hand like a little baby to explain what I mean? Actually, all there needs to be said is this: "Wait and see."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT