Group of 5 - 4

6. Cincy - 4-0
10. BYU - 5-0
15. Coastal Ca - 5-0
24. SMU - 5-0
Notre Dame isn’t in the ACC

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Notre Dame isn’t in the ACC

Then maybe you could explain how they played Clemp's-son in 2020 for the ACC-C???
This was taken from the Clemp's-son 2020 Schedule/Results chart....

12/19​
vs.*Notre Dame (10-2)W
34​
10​
@ Charlotte, NCACC Championship

The Neutered Lame are in the ACC for football, but In-Depends for everything else I believe?

Wow we're still in the top 25? We're like 28 in the power rankings.
Coaches Poll Rankings: 18. UF
AP
Poll Rankings: 20. UF

Current ESPN Power Rankings:

1. UGly
2. UA
3. tOSU
4. OK
5. Mich
6. UF

Then maybe you could explain how they played Clemp's-son in 2020 for the ACC-C???

12/19​
vs.*Notre Dame (10-2)W
34​
10​

The Neutered Lame are in the ACC for football, but In-Depends for everything else I believe?
It was just for 1 year due to Covid and trying to come up with the shortened conference schedules. Notre Dame is not in the ACC in football and they aren’t competing in the ACC this year. They are still an Independent. All you have to do is look at the ACC standings or see that Notre Dame only play 5 teams from the ACC this year.
So no they aren’t in the ACC

It was just for 1 year due to Covid and trying to come up with the shortened conference schedules. Notre Dame is not in the ACC in football and they aren’t competing in the ACC this year. They are still an Independent. All you have to do is look at the ACC standings or see that Notre Dame only play 5 teams from the ACC this year.
So no they aren’t in the ACC
Thanks for the updated info.

I don't follow the nuttless, the ACC, or those In-Depends.
But with half (5) of their games being vs ACC teams, they might as well be when judging them for rankings....

Of course, if I post anything about them in the future (polls) I'll keep in mind that they are back to the In-Depends category...

12/19​
vs.*Notre Dame (10-2)W
34​
10​

It was a one season deal due to the Rona

UNC, Miami and Clemson just aren’t any good.

Neither is Mizz or kentucky

UK 5-0 -- #14 Coaches -- #15 AP
Clem 3-2 -- #21 Coaches -- AP NR

While Mizzou, NC, and Mia, are not ranked (NR) in either poll.
===========

Anyone claiming that FSUcks SoS is tougher than UF's, is in dire need of an enema.... 🤓

UF's schedule includes #14 5-0 UK and #2 5-0 UGly.

LSU & Clemp's-son are both sitting at 3-2 NR AP Poll.

#19 WF is the highest ranked ACC team.
#23 NCSt is the only other ACC ranked in the AP.

Best Team in Florida? Not saying much this year,,, for a drastic change...

#18/20 UF - Last NC 2008
NR FSUcks - Last NC 2013 (UF ?? - ?? FSUcks)
NR Mi-Am-I - Last NC 2001
-----
NR UCF
NR USF (UF 42 - 20 USF)
NR FAU (UF 35 - 14 FAU)
NR FIU

Just paddlin' dat ole K-new....

UK 5-0 -- #14 Coaches -- #15 AP
Clem 3-2 -- #21 Coaches -- AP NR

While Mizzou, NC, and Mia, are not ranked (NR) in either poll.
===========

Anyone claiming that FSUcks SoS is tougher than UF's, is in dire need of an enema.... 🤓

UF's schedule includes #14 5-0 UK and #2 5-0 UGly.

LSU & Clemp's-son are both sitting at 3-2 NR AP Poll.

#19 WF is the highest ranked ACC team.
#23 NCSt is the only other ACC ranked in the AP.

Best Team in Florida? Not saying much this year,,, for a drastic change...

#18/20 UF - Last NC 2008
NR FSUcks - Last NC 2013 (UF ?? - ?? FSUcks)
NR Mi-Am-I - Last NC 2001
-----
NR UCF
NR USF (UF 42 - 20 USF)
NR FAU (UF 35 - 14 FAU)
NR FIU

Just paddlin' dat ole K-new....

In week 1 it looked like we did but we definitely do not. I don't think yours is much tougher but some ACC teams just didn't live up to what they could be. Wake and NC state are improved as I thought but Clemson, UNC, and Miami (yikes on the Miami pick being better) have just not been very good. Unc is the most surprising to me. Let's let the season play out and see where things fall

In week 1 it looked like we did but we definitely do not. I don't think yours is much tougher but some ACC teams just didn't live up to what they could be. Wake and NC state are improved as I thought but Clemson, UNC, and Miami (yikes on the Miami pick being better) have just not been very good. Unc is the most surprising to me. Let's let the season play out and see where things fall
It won't be a surprise to me if FSU beats at least one of the 3 teams you mentioned that is on your schedule.

Reactions: Gator Fever
In week 1 it looked like we did but we definitely do not. I don't think yours is much tougher but some ACC teams just didn't live up to what they could be. Wake and NC state are improved as I thought but Clemson, UNC, and Miami (yikes on the Miami pick being better) have just not been very good. Unc is the most surprising to me. Let's let the season play out and see where things fall.

UF plays -- #1 UA 5-0 -- #2 5-0 UGly -- #14 5-0 UK

The only ACC teams that are even ranked are WF and NCSt in the 20's.
Highest ranked opponent is the always over-rated #9 Neutered Lame....

Things are NEVER going to fall out where an SEC (UF) schedule is weaker than an ACC (FSUcks) schedule.
If they did, then the Earth might stop spinning on it's axis....

And FSUcks gets a SoS boost by playing ranked UF, while UF's SoS takes a hit playing unranked FSUcks.....

UF plays -- #1 UA 5-0 -- #2 5-0 UGly -- #14 5-0 UK

The only ACC teams that are even ranked are WF and NCSt in the 20's.
Highest ranked opponent is the always over-rated #9 Neutered Lame....

Things are NEVER going to fall out where an SEC (UF) schedule is weaker than an ACC (FSUcks) schedule.
If they did, then the Earth might stop spinning on it's axis....

And FSUcks gets a SoS boost by playing ranked UF, while UF's SoS takes a hit playing unranked FSUcks.....
The last line of this is hilarious lol because it's true. We play #9 ND, Ranked wf and NC state, I still think UNC is good but we play them this week so we will find out. Then we play you guys. I'm rly not sure what to think of Clemson, they play UGA tough but then struggled in ACC play. It's a fun yr of college football

Miami and UNC do not have more talent than LSU so not sure how you can say those are tougher games. That is a very large leap of faith. Miami hasn’t been good in years/decade so especially not sure where that is coming from?? And of course Notre Dame will be overrated as usual.
I know you want to try and talk up the powerhouse that is UNC but they were 7-6 in 2019 and 8-4 last year and 2 of those losses were to terrible teams in FSU and Virginia.
I do think Miami and UNC will have decent teams but no way is playing Miami or UNC a tougher games than playing LSU in Baton Rouge.

You were right. UNC is dog doodle and Miami is a dumpster fire. No problem admitting I was wrong on both of them. It does surprise me that UNC is so bad. Don't look now but FSU is on its first win streak in 2 yrs lol If we don't give this one away

You were right. UNC is dog doodle and Miami is a dumpster fire. No problem admitting I was wrong on both of them. It does surprise me that UNC is so bad. Don't look now but FSU is on its first win streak in 2 yrs lol If we don't give this one away
Just a FYI for you to consider...

Coaches - (AP) Polls - 10-10-21
Gator season opponents in BOLD

1. UGly 6-0 (1)
5. UA 5-1 (5)
11. UK 6-0 (11)

14. MS 4-1 (13)
17. UF 4-2 (20) -- -7 to UK & -2 to UA
18. aTm 4-2 (21)
19. Ark 4-2 (17)
That's 7 SEC's in the Top 19

~~ 13. 5-1 Neutered Lame (14) is another over-rated joke imo.
Lost 13 - 24 Cincy
Beat NR FSUcks by 3 Pts, 41-38 in OT -- 16. 6-0 WF 35 - 14 FSUcks
Beat NR Toledo by 3 Pts
Beat NR VaT by 3 Pts
---> How do the moe-rons rank 5-1 NL higher than 6-0 WF???

The ACC currently has ZERO in the Top 15
16. WF 6-0 (16)
21. NCSt 4-1 (22)
25. CU 3-2 (NR)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT