ADVERTISEMENT

The FSU Accomplishment

We should never storm the field when we play them. It would be like storming the field for eastern Washington. I’ve said before this was as good as they’ll ever be, and it just shows how bad the acc was this year. They have one fluke win against an lsu team that would curb stomp them now, and aside from that they only beat average teams and lost to every single above average team on their schedule. So they’d better pretend like this lack of obvious face mask call assisted “win” is a big deal. They are the worst 9 “win” team on the country.

I don't think it was only about beating UF. We have been God awful for 5 yrs, think it was more of a totality thing. I couldn't do it because I'm up in the champions club but had no issue with it. I see the optics of "its a 6 win gator team", that's true but I think it was more than just this game

Vandy has had far more bad seasons than fsu in the last 20 years and they didn't storm their field when beating UF.

I guess that means Vandy knew better.

"It just means more" to us I guess lol To be fair, it was all of the college kids and the poor who stormed the field. Sitting in the champions club, we just watched it happen

Reactions: Razorback_Nole
I don't think it was only about beating UF. We have been God awful for 5 yrs, think it was more of a totality thing. I couldn't do it because I'm up in the champions club but had no issue with it. I see the optics of "its a 6 win gator team", that's true but I think it was more than just this game
This is a fair point. Was it 3 straight losing seasons? Lots of pent up frustration for the Noles. I say let the kids have their fun and storm the field before their knees start to ache like mine...

This. It was way more the fact that we got to 9 wins. We’ve had a really rough stretch.
Hard fought game - I only heard this morning that it was the highest scoring game in our series history.
The State of Florida gave one heck of a prime time show to the country.

^this
An email went out earlier in the week allowing the students to go out on the field to celebrate a successful (and better than projected) season.

Let the kids have fun ya bunch of crotchety old farts (not directed at you fsu939913).

Didn't have enough money huh? I can take u up there one time if you want.
Um, I’ve been there more than once. But thanks!
That’s when I saw all the short fat bald dudes who I wouldn’t have gone out with or even spoken to back in the day. 😉 Back when I was one of the campus queens. 👸

(LOL you know I’m just kidding I hope)

Um, I’ve been there more than once. But thanks!
That’s when I saw all the short fat bald dudes who I wouldn’t have gone out with or even spoken to back in the day. 😉 Back when I was one of the campus queens. 👸

(LOL you know I’m just kidding I hope)

Haha of course. Yes, lots of old dudes up there so I don't think you are far off. I'm low 30s right now, been hitting the gym for about 2 yrs straight so I'm pretty in shape. You are still one of the queens, let's not kid ourselves.

Reactions: goldmom
This is a fair point. Was it 3 straight losing seasons? Lots of pent up frustration for the Noles. I say let the kids have their fun and storm the field before their knees start to ache like mine...

Feels like 5 if u don't include a bowl game, either way we have had nothing but pain lol

Reactions: goldmom
Life is short. College life is even shorter. In ten years most of those kids will have the responsibility of a job, family, and bills. The memories they make today, will be their golden memories tomorrow.

With that said, screw em. I hope they lose by 50 in their bowl game. It's time kids at Florida get some golden memories. 18 year olds today, know nothing of how great Florida football can be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT