ADVERTISEMENT

The fall of CNN---what a garbage network

Reactions: nail1988
Facts. CNN used to be great at reporting the news and being balanced. A trusted source.

Now, I am just as likely to hear about “tree shade equity” than anything pure news related.
I remember when CNN was cutting news and sending brave souls to the borders of Iraq and reporting in the middle of shell blasts. The Scud Studs are 80 years old now and now they've got the likes of Andressa Cooper. I wonder if she'll go and mess up her apron. 😂 But I'll give CNN one compliment, at least they are not MSNBC. 😗

I remember when CNN was cutting news and sending brave souls to the borders of Iraq and reporting in the middle of shell blasts. The Scud Studs are 80 years old now and now they've got the likes of Andressa Cooper. I wonder if she'll go and mess up her apron. 😂 But I'll give CNN one compliment, at least they are not MSNBC. 😗
Precisely.

What exactly is the difference between them and MSNBC? The latter openly embraces Cultural Marxism and the former is having a "soul searching" session over it? (perhaps a plausible difference)

• Wow
Do you guys actually believe that reported accurate news gets you ratings?

MSNBC and Fox are living large based on "tell the audience what they want to here". That's the messed up world we find ourselves living in.

Reactions: LordofallSocks

MSNBC and Fox are living large based on "tell the audience what they want to here". That's the messed up world we find ourselves living in.
That is true. They are calibrated echo-chambers.

While this is mostly true, have you evaluated the average IQ of either an MSNBC or The View regular viewer? If so, it would take a month to poach eggs at that temperature. 😂

These 3 fools are nothing more than democrat propagandist.

cooper is another Bath house Barry

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT