ADVERTISEMENT

The door is cracked open slightly....

BillCutting4585

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2020
They’re coming for you Whitmer, covid deaths from nursing homes is next

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-gretchen-whitmer-health-director-155k-payout

giphy.gif

I dont think we can fix this country fully until dems start going to jail and get lengthy sentences. If Stacey Abrams harvested ballots she needs to be investigated, tried, convicted and sent up the river for years.
If so, Congress will have to beef up the prison meals program. That bitch is going to cost us 100k a year in prison rations alone. :oops:

If so, Congress will have to beef up the prison meals program. That bitch is going to cost us 100k a year in prison rations alone. :oops:
Could be a chance for a diplomatic opening with NK. Send her over there as a cultural exchange. We will take one of their prisoners and give her to them. She will be dead within the week and our prisoner will become a patriotic American citizen

Could be a chance for a diplomatic opening with NK. Send her over there as a cultural exchange. We will take one of their prisoners and give her to them. She will be dead within the week and our prisoner will become a patriotic American citizen
She is quite dogly. I hear NK's like that cuisine. She'll be quite the feast! 😂

I dont think we can fix this country fully until dems start going to jail and get lengthy sentences. If Stacey Abrams harvested ballots she needs to be investigated, tried, convicted and sent up the river for years.
Now we’re talking, great post

With this warped, punchable face? I'm sure our resident libtards here believe she's attractive.
200515115624-gov-gretchen-whitmer-05152020-full-169.jpg
In the east they invented the veil in order to marry them off.
In the west they invented convents.

Dowry comes into play to keep the peace once the lady emerges from the soft candle light into the harsh brightness of sunlight.

Sometimes not even a pretty woman with a dowry is enough to keep the peace between a Quiet Man and his ornery brother in law.

Except once they are able to push through HR-1, harvesting ballots will be legal. Probably somewhere in the fine print that the law is retroactive back to the 2020 election.

Except once they are able to push through HR-1, harvesting ballots will be legal. Probably somewhere in the fine print that the law is retroactive back to the 2020 election.
It needs 60 votes in the senate to pass, I think we’re safe.

2022 is going to be glorious

Reactions: NavigatorII
Romney and a few other Rinos, might be real close. Plus Schumer could go nuclear and go simple majority.
They’d have to remove the filibuster first. I don’t know but I’m not sure that’s super likely.

The Covid porkulous was passed under some oddball budget stipulation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT